Write something funny

Write something funny

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1J1N1LXk3Gd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cumquack

im suffering

9/11, jews did a holocaust, RICKROLLED! Dude, you got a dell. Were you expecting memes? Because now you have them! Melt steel beams MAGA dae mirite? BUILD A WALL.

if at this point you are saying
>holy.......i want more.......

I got your back - there's more to come! Le Donald Trump epic maymay XD!!!! BUILD A CENTIPEDE. Pet drool can't melt dank memes. Oh snap, you like turtles! Sit down, you've been on To Catch a Predator, mister pedobear! By the way, the cake is a lie and you've lost the Game! hahaha you are now breathing manually!

On a more serious note, allahu akbar you have been surprise jihad'ed, surprise jihad your entire family on facebook in the next hour and allah will bring 72 virgins to you in heaven inshallah brother.

vocaroo.com/i/s1J1N1LXk3Gd

Bernie 2016

HOW DID YOU DO THIS

Trump 2016

I own your soul now.

I'm 24 years old and I never had sex.

if irony actually exists - dubs

unfunny dubs-getter: the guy

roses are red
violets le blue
pepe poo poo
poo poo on you

I've been to hell and back for 20 stacks
I keep on going til' my visions black
I'm lost and I'm not going back
And I got a pack, Leave me I don't wanna match
It's funny how they wanna act
X-Ray Gucci shades so I can see through that
Cut you in your throat and make you free at last
And they stalk me when I'm out I gotta wear a mask

I'm in love with a 27 year old prostitute that is covered in tattoos, smokes, has a child and is mentally unstable.

It doesn't exist - dubs

knock knock

The other day I dropped a baby into this big, smelly, mold and rodent ridden dumpster.

I think I'm gonna marry her.

Milky Spurts.

something funny

none of these are funny you fumgucks

The only reason why I have black friends is because I want to eventually start a street gang.

We were somewhere around Viridian City on the edge of the forest when the drugs began to take hold. A giant coconut tree came dancing before us, only instead of coconuts it had face-bearing testicles hanged on it. And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge zubats.

I like reading

Short little haiku from wizchan:

Black people are strange.
They are not black, and also,
They are not people.

I really think I can write something decent

how kafkaesque

My social life