Which Simpsons episodes are most post-modern?

Which Simpsons episodes are most post-modern?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmyp3YSHjt8&ab_channel=ThingsICantFindOtherwise
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S7e03 Po-mo Homo

everything past season 8 was garbage. do not watch. the one with the plant baseball team.

simpsons spin-off showcase

The Prisoner parody episode where Homer begins spreading rumours about everyone, most of which turn out to be true.

That one with the talking dog and conceited baby.

The episode with the Mexican drug peppers?

Yeah, think that's the one

Principle and the Pauper

Homer's Enemy?

what does post-modern mean?

Well to be fair Maggie was kind of a cunt in the Mexican pepper's episode.

>the one with the plant baseball team.
thats the best episode, do you remember what season it was?

Just the ones with thomas pynchon

Is Moe the most Veeky Forums Simpsons character?

Season 3 desu

that or the 138th episode spectacular

>"Dr. Linus Irving of the Sloan-Ketterling Memorial Institute writes, "How does Matt Groening find the time to write and draw an entire `Simpsons' episode every week?"

Not entirely. I think there are a few exceptions. I really liked Brother's Little Helper.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmyp3YSHjt8&ab_channel=ThingsICantFindOtherwise

this

>wrote 'concrete moon'
yes

Definitely Dead Bart, known to some as "episode 7G06" or "the lost episode."

They say it was made when Matt Groening had a mental breakdown

What happened to the show after season 8? Why was there such a quality drop off?

they ran out of ideas. 8 years is a long time to make a TV show. especially on e with so many episodes.

How did they manage to get to season 28 then?

retards still watch it

But it's not like it's just written by one person, shows like that have writers come and go, was it just that they had a good slew of writers to begin with, but then they all gradually got replaced by people who were worse? Or did Matt Groening just get worse with his direction or stop giving a shit?

was meant for

I wish I knew. I was like 10 years old in 1998-99 when I just gave up on the Simpsons. it was different. it wasn't funny anymore. it seemed like they were trying too hard.

I believe Groening siphoned off all the good writers for Futurama (same show but he doesn't have to share the monies).