Scientific evidence of the holocaust

I got in an argument with some stormcuck who said the holocaust didn't happen, and now a lot of people are reading the replies

What can I say to destroy this /pol/tard with evidence? Send reputable links I can cite please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>spoonfeed me an argument because i'm too stupid to make it myself
this is you

maybe the holocaust didnt happen

"if it dident, why do white jews cry about it?
check mate stormcuck" -annon

Nice try pol tard

because it gives legitimacy to the state of Israel

if the holocaust didn't happen then they dont deserve that land

if the holocaust happened why is it illegal in many countries to even question it?

Regardless of "Jewish lies", 6 million Poles died in the Holocaust. This is indisputable.

Political ramifications of who did it and why.
The official conspiracy theory or mainstream narrative is some dude named Hitler went crazy and hated Jews, gassed (disinformation) a whole lot during a world war. This cannot be questioned or revised.

In reality, the who was primarily the Vatican, the why because mass ritual sacrifice by fire is their thing and has been for 1000 years. Old habits die hard with such a long standing institution, holocaust literally is a sacrifice by fire. It was the Vatican's Holocaust because they have had a hand in every European war for the last 1000 years, the world wars no exception. If the truth came out, that the SS and Russian NKVD were teaming up and going after all non-Catholics during the war until their respective countries were turned on each other, the Vatican would have a serious PR problem on its hands beside the usual boy fucking thing.

You don't generally "scientifically prove" that historical events occurred. You use historiography, a method of inquiry that weighs a variety of sources to put forth the most plausible and parsimonious explanations given the available evidence.

Therefore this is not a question for Veeky Forums, but rather Veeky Forums. I hope this was helpful, I know that beginners can often mistakenly assume that the scientific method should be the method of inquiry for any and all fields, but that's simply not feasible nor is it effective for verifying the truth.

>I know that beginners can often mistakenly assume that the scientific method should be the method of inquiry for any and all fields, but that's simply not feasible nor is it effective for verifying the truth.
amen, same goes for religious truth

Seriously, don't waste your time. He's going to claim your evidence comes from an evil Jewish conspiracy or some shit

why couldnt it?

>religious
>truth
pick one, faggot

what do you mean by this?

religious truths tell us how one should live

You can spend years researching WW2
"holocaust" is a meme word that was coined some time later but yes Jews were killed and discriminated against.
It started with Hitler taking the banks back for Germany and ended with Jews being machine gunned, gassed or left to disease or starvation.
It's grossly over exaggerated but there is no ground to deny Jews were killed.

Notably in other parts of the world it's not even recognized as a Jewish thing. Poles for example have their own holocaust legends, you don't see them crying much.
Do some googling of how many Chinese were killed during WW2 to put things into perspective of how horrid this war was.

The "holocaust" has been implanted into our western culture and perhaps unfairly but it did happen.

Things that didn't happen: Jew soap, Jew skin lampshades, DR mengele experiments, atomic device vaporizing 20k Jews, conveyor belts electrocuting Jews, etc.
Lots of propaganda around times of war. The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

David Cole is probably the only denier who is not an obvious neo nazi (he's Jewish)
Interesting guy but not very popular.
He has been shut down in a lot of outlets but has some of his actual research material out there on youtube.
Here's his Donahue show clip
youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4

Reminder that the holocaust is literally a crazy conspiracy theory. It's take to take off your tin foil hat, OP.

It was mainly deaths through typhus, because the conditions in work camps were suited to the spread of that disease.

Soviets rather severely tampered with the work camps after capturing them. I don't know why.

If you need to ask others to give you evidence to pass on, then you are clearly arguing from a faulty position.

Nah everyone deserves a homeland.

>how one should live

Those are ethical opinions.

why? does ISIS deserve one? what about the Nazis?