I execrate the modern age

I execrate the modern age.

Who wrote that piece of shit?

aliens

It's like a neckbeard's literal beard gained the ability to type.

you're schizophrenic
calm down
you're not alone

I'm not schizophrenic.

This is the second time I've seen this thread. Listen buddy, this piece of writing is so long I'm gonna need a pitch, jacket description, something. What the fuck is this

This is a different writing my friend. I am railing against the modern age and the futility of living.

bump

If you goal was to write a character utterly despicable and disgusting, then you can have my congratulations.

lmao nice :^)

>believing in 'the futility of living'
>not killing yourself

Oh, on the contrary my friend. I'm waiting for the singularity. Believing in nihilism is, I believe, a delusional, one sided frame of mine. Hope and hopelessness are mutually exclusive. In my humble opinion, if you lack the will to live, you lack imagination. I imagine a world where happiness is easy to find, and even the smallest fringes of unhappiness I see as false. That's why it becomes so overwhelming for me, because I crave happiness so much, I know that it's possible and I've felt it.

>this is a 10/10 on reddit

If you're the author of all those purple texts, I think you have some serious issues.
You really need to chill, read some Eastern philosophy, try meditation, maybe check out psychedelcis, or better not, just be more open-minded and learn to view the world from other's POV.
You think you're super smart, but you're not, and your writing is not lit at all.
But hey, everyone can improve. If he really wants and not already thinks he's superior.

I don't think I'm that smart. I think there's also a difference between knowledge and intelligence. I think that my intelligence is alright, I don't think that I know everything. That's apparent to me because people who know more than me can appear to say and do things very easily that don't come easily to me, because they have more experience doing those things than I do. I would say, however, that I'm not unknowledgeable. I wouldn't go so far as to say that my writing reflects a lack of knowledge, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it reflects a transcendent knowledge either. I basically just have a thought sometimes, and I feel that the thought contains a lot of words, so that's when I feel that it's time to go and write down what I'm thinking. I'm a very fast typer, it doesn't take me that long at all to put down a paragraph. One of the things about when I'm writing that I like though, is that it makes you stop to think about what you're going to say next sometimes, unless you're talking about an experience that happened to you, in which case sometimes you can just write it all down without stopping because it's already been preordained inside of your head.

I excrete the modern age too... out of my pee pee!

Fuck off, hippie.

A belief in Christianity built on solid metaphysical first principles will fix OP's faggotry better than some chai tea and yoga ever will.

I like what he said more than yours :)

That is because what he said is easy, and what I said is difficult. The ultimate rewards will be proportionate in kind.

I will not be responding to you again. You have been given your only chance in this life.

go outside and get some exercise

I think this is that weird, deeply sick in the head poster who creates an elaborate persona of himself as a tortured genius in a way that isn't even very funny or entertaining and only trolls people at a very mild level for a very long time, drawing them out so he can talk more about himself. Other times, he talks about how he's writing some huge, long great work or autobiography or something. Very odd and an ill person, it seems to me, not so much infuriating as strange and contemptible.

I think you have me confused with someone else lol. I'm not writing any huge, long, great work. I just write these blog posts.

Hmm, that's exactly what he would say... I'm having suspicions, user...

hahaha ok

Who's that modern chinese guy that purposefully writes incomprehensible shit?

>A belief in Christianity built on solid metaphysical first principles

That's an oxymoron.

I like what he said more because Christianity is bullshit and how any man capable of finishing high school is libel to believe in such nonsense is surprising. Yes, I think it would be difficult to destroy all my rational mental faculties and become an unthinking drone. It's not possible for a person once they reach a certain intelligence level.

if you refuse to do things that you don't want to do, that means you're lazy, that's what lazy means

all your "mind" and "body" and angst is bullshit, too, but I can't tell if it's lazy thinking, or if you're just very stupid and think you're smart

This is a really shallow and bigoted assumption. Please reconsider your conjecture before posting again, or just don't.

This is brilliant.

this is offensively bad

>la·zy
>/ˈlāzē/
>adjective
>1.unwilling to work or use energy.
yeah youre just lazy

This is bait, right?

This guy claims to be logical but wants happiness to be easy and wants work to just be done.
Wake up Dipshit. If everything was easy, than people would just get used to it and say it was hard and demand more ease. If happiness was easy to attain, it wouldn't have any significance. If no one worked, there would be no progression on the side of mankind. There must be some difficulty. There must be limitations. There must be workers and work to be done. You are dreaming a fantasy that, if it were to be so, would be a living nightmare. I don't give a fuck if you're an atheist. So am I. But let's make this clear. Just because you're an atheist doesn't make you any better than anyone else. You're just like any other person. Get off your ass, get to work, and do yourself a favor and get a fucking life. You're fucking ignorant of how the world works. Read a book bitch.

He's the last think you wrote.

People are flawed and internally motivated

Shocker.

I hate chai tea and never did fucking yoga. Btw, Jesus died around 33.