Love is the one thing that we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space

>Love is the one thing that we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space

how did it feel to be so utterly BTFO'd by /tv/? are you finally over it?

But love doesn't transcend time and space. I'd post the proof, but it had nothing to do with the flight plan for this plane, so you wouldn't understand it.

This ruined the whole movie

The line was delivered by a woman so I paid no notice to it

Women are emotional

yeah and you can go fuck yourself

This.

>Quadruple PhD here with perfect GPA and over 70 million dollar salary who's fucked over 1000 women

I don't understand why people have gripes with this line. Love being something that makes people do the impossible is the whole theme of the movie.

I think they wrote themselves into a corner

Can you tell me the next step in your master proof?

Thanks for proving my point

Anne Hathaway's character was utterly worthless and she looks like shit with short hair

This.

I would and have cycle 20 miles across the city on a shitty rusty bicycle in the snowy winter for a bit of heroin but I'd never do anything close to that to, say, spend the night with a girl I love.

Well that just goes to show that your addiction has successfully rewired your brain, congrats!

>lurve
gonna hurl

science gimmicks aside the movie was shit

What about God's eternal love?
Doesn't that transcend time and space?
Checkmate atheists.

Filthy normals

What about hate. It has similar properties of love

>HATE is the one thing that we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space
We Berserk now

>>Love is the one thing that we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space

Bullshit, feelgood, pretentious, pseudo-scientific, asshattery.

"Transcends dimensions"

Fuck off with this unscientific crap.

love and hate both stem from passion

love that manga
A God and messiah that are evil? Fuck yeah.

But it was shit even without this. It was riddled with plot holes and made a desperate appeal to be pop-sci with "wow time changes when ur near gravity lmao"

you so mad

>you so mad

Not even close.

Just perturbed that all movies have turned science into "Love is the best thing why even bother knowing stuff, goyim?"

Interstellar was an attempt to get the goyim to figure out gravity for the globalists, because they still haven't figured it out.