Damn. Cliff really is our guy

youtu.be/4ov1lHKeukg?t=2m20s

2:20 + read the top comment of this video.

>Follows Trump on Twitter.
>Follows Breitbart.
>Has right wing political views.
>Hates Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to tie a noose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's not our guy unless he's either a militant atheist or a traditionalist Catholic.

Anyone who follows that shit is not our guy

>hates
not nihilistic enough to abandon hate

Kill yourself, google.

Everyone who disagrees with me must leave my safe space is very tumblr, I admire your work ethic.

Veeky Forums is a right wing board.

Veeky Forums takes philosophy (and occasionally religion) completely seriously, and is therefore above and beyond petty political concerns. Like all true intellectuals, Veeky Forums is neither left wing nor right wing.

Pttttttffffff ahahahahhaha

If you mean the shilling you lot have been doing it was one of the last truly Marxist board before swarms of redditors from r/thedonald and other such nonsense over irc shilled threads daily and everyone decided why go to Veeky Forums anymore when there are better places to discuss literature now, and left.

It's more of a "I annoyed people away I am a mighty beast of Internet propaganda and meme magic I have won everything" kind of board when you're trying to force your shit in your own eyes.

Because to say your values even represent the Republic is truly hilarious and repulsive

>better places to discuss literature now

?

If you're asking where I'm not opening Pandora's box for you goblin little shits

1. stop shilling him here
2. I knew this before you made the thread
3. go to this link and send it to cliff, both of you are going to need it lmgtfy.com/?q=how to tie a noose

>right wing
>left wing

Kill yourself.

>Because to say your values even represent the Republic is truly hilarious and repulsive

Riiight

Btw you dont belong in secret elite lit cave anyway because they metaphor doesnt work at all

Don't be a faggot. Tell us.

Top lad, anyone who has taken the redpill is welcome here.

Cliff is my boy

>If you mean the shilling you lot have been doing it was one of the last truly Marxist board before swarms of redditors from r/thedonald

and thank god for that

this used to be the most boring board imaginable bar none

Anyone whatsoever is welcome here, that's the whole point of an
>anonymous
>imageboard

What a shit thread

>Like all true intellectuals, Veeky Forums is neither left wing nor right wing.
PURE

CLIFF IS OUR GUY!

Who else?

Not too surprising, his conclusions often seem very immature or superficial for a 26-27 yo.

>le sex n death

Yea

But

He's our guy

Truth is pretty right wing desu

It's more boring than it's ever been you post 1995 fucking idiot

hahahahahahahahhahaha

Cliff "Redpill Warrior" Cliffardly "I will not read unsolicited material for free" "Grand Slam" Sargent is, dare I say it, our guy.

get cancer

Only if u are stuck in a mentality of 17 year old virgin

wtf is up with all this /pol/ shilling anyway

This is how you detect the really uptight faggots on Veeky Forums, the one's that are so far up Marx's arse that they take even obvious satire to heart and start crying about it.

you got trolled into thinking he was serious

Get cancer

>

Always remember what my man John Waters said: If you go home with somebody and they don't have books - don't fuck them.

Stay redpilled my fellow Cliffbar. 14/88.

He's attractive.

The left says that the truth is relative and that personal feelings are more important than objective facts.

Face it, lefties are more emotional, compassionate, and irrational. That's why you never see any women at far-right rallies except for maybe my waifu Marion Maréchal.

If Trump wins will he be the US's first meme president? Or does Reagan claim that title?

>The left says that the truth is relative and that personal feelings are more important than objective facts.

>The left says that the truth is relative and that personal feelings are more important than objective facts.

But that's the right

A saint in any form
Was a sinner all along

Left or right, goy, kike, spade, or gook, everyone who hates Muslims is okay in my book.

You're ok in nobody's book unfortunately

Says who? you? hahahaha nice joke reddit.

Looks like a nu-male.

Keep implying I'm reddit when the majority of you come from reddit

But all of you look a numale. Especially people who say numale.

How about I just state the obvious and say everyone who uses the term is also over weight

If you don't think a full beard without a moustache is the worst kind of facial hair you can't into aesthetics.

The facial hair of every man who posts here is the worst kind of facial hair

Veeky Forums is Marxist you retard

Mohammed made neckbeards mandatory.

Marxism is romantic German rubbish

Look buddy pal friend my political ideology didn't spawn anything as anti-rational as: safe spaces, trigger warnings, gender studies, Afrocentrism, or affirmative action.

I say it's worse when they're not mandatory

All ideologies that are not full on nihilism do this.

t. Mohammed Abdullah Akbar

>Look buddy pal friend my political ideology didn't spawn anything as anti-rational as: safe spaces, trigger warnings, gender studies, Afrocentrism, or affirmative action.

Have a nice good cold hard look at Italy under Mussolini

t. someone who's named something as white as John to Christopher

Nihilism is the only coherent belief.

not Christian enough to abandon hate

I thought this was describing Sargon of Akkad until it got to the alt right part.

Why are the leftist versions of these memes always so unfunny? Why can the left never come up with their own memes?

They are all very easy to be conflated

On the contrary relying on what created rage faces to get your point across and relying on jokes to get your politics across

Is essentially one of many reasons why everyone hates you

I don't know who the furfaggot or the girl in the bottom right (maybe SyrianGirl?) are but the rest of them are just awful. I can't comprehend why someone would spend hours listening to these people.
Conversely, I think you will find your hatred of humour and general comedic ineptitude is why everyone hates you :^)

>>Conversely, I think you will find your hatred of humour and general comedic ineptitude is why everyone hates you :^)

Rage faces aren't funny, the regurgitated shit you call your own isn't funny, reddit isn't funny, what's funny is funny.

Those aren't rage faces you autist

Kek how new are you

I wasn't saying they were, I'm saying they're just as awful

>Conversely,
Laxnut,

Something doesn't become unfunny because it offends your political sensibilities bucko

>>Something doesn't become unfunny because it offends your political sensibilities bucko

No badly drawn mspaiint political cartoon OC inspired by something inspired by rage faces is itself

forced, unfunny, banal, boring, tired, insulting to everyone's intelligence, and the shittiest way to possibly get anything across except to 13 year olds who buy shirts of them in the future

This is basically the point you're on the verge of becoming, only for spoiled children of the rust belt

>rust belt
>Amerilards trying to apply their state-based bigotry to an international website

The children of your particular worthless NATO country, then. Sorry for the confusion. It's sad that EuroNats are even buying into this then. I thought they were above it.

>being so self loathing that you considered Europeans above your own country

>Feminism
>Serious issue

Who said I'm white? :v)

What particular issue is serious to you or anyone like you.

I misread. Sorry. I consider people who throw molotovs and go to the streets over their politics more respectable than people thinking they're getting their politics across by posting the equivalent of what everyone agreed was awful for around 6 years now.

There's a divide of authenticity here.

>implying Americans are all white
Euros do plenty of molotov throwing, mainly at mosques and refugee camps.

>It's another episode of 'Marxists getting buttmad over losing the meme war'
>It's another episode of 'Marxists getting buttmad over the Overton Window finally being turned against their (political) favour'

They're more awful than you ever will be, and I can respect that. What I cannot respect is you and everyone like you.

>losing the meme war'

You've won the hearts and minds of 14 year old boys everywhere who in 2003 thought strongbad and ytmnd was funny

You've won. You've won it all. Forever. You'll keep winning with meme magic.

>some communist on Veeky Forums doesn't respect me
Well shit, guess I'm going to have to go kill myself.
1 year olds frequented ytmnd in 2003?

Traditionalist Catholic maybe, militant atheist definitely not.

It's Mercedes Carrera

>You've won the hearts and minds of 14 year old boys

We're winning much more than that, kid. You don't win US Presidential Elections or EU Referenda on the basis of 14 year olds.

>Well shit, guess I'm going to have to go kill myself.

It's probably your family too.

I still do not understand Lits opposition to Atheism

not everyone on Veeky Forums is a conservative. A lot of us are liberal, or better yet, throw away the dichotomy and get down to it; we're just smarter than you.

>We're winning much more than that, kid.

Honestly not really. The voters are the same as they were who brought us Reagan and Thatcher. They never left. You didn't do anything.

But ruin one of the devs of OC Rift's life because he donated $10,000 to 501(c)4 Nimble America

Which I'm assuming you think is wise.

Reddit.

he's not religious. I've watched every single one of his videos and it's apparent that he doesn't care for religion.