What did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

what should I read if I were to date a Yalie? Hemingway?

Positively absurd.

>Yale

don't go near her

Holy shit those hips.

Post more please

why?

"I'm insufferable"

its all i got lad, sorry

There's no way she's 21.

Take your damn w-woman pictures somewhere else!

wow... she really makes me think...

>tfw you live in a small town on the west coast
>tfw no ivy gf with babymaking hips to spawn more WASPs with
>tfw you will never spill your seed inside of a woman like her
>tfw you settle for a gourd as a bride

It hurts to live.

So this is the power of literature ... whoa

in her early 30s, I'd say.

Im not white f.am

>21

I think she means 30.

You're also never going to breed Helen. This feel can be felt by men of all colors, it does not discriminate.

i can't believe she's 21 but you should read judith butler probably

>Yale
>I got into Ivy league because of who my daddy is

>21

damn the cock carousel added a decade to her face

you sound mad

>Yale
If you're a man you date someone from one of the Seven Sisters
If you're a real man you marry a Smithie

gingers can't go in the sun

What does she read? Other than Franny & Zooey

I'm fucking fuming, famalam

any of you Veeky Forums lads dated an Ivy Leaguer?

What was that like? esp if you didnt go to an Ivy League.

Damn she has some wide hips. I'd say a 7/10 look-wise though.

hnnng those baby-making hips

the secret is
everyone is a fucking idiot even in the 1% of the world where you expect there to not be as many idiots, still...it goes from .05% not being dumb to like 5%

that tinder is probably for work, let a girl live (her makeup is unflattering for her coloring/eyeshape, she probably looks her age without it)

wot u on about mate? u saying people that go to Ivies are idiots?

But I'm not. We don't have Ivy league in Canada and I never even bothered applying to any in the US because tuition here is cheap as fuck and so is med school. But if you actually think that all the people who get into Ivy league earned their way in by being A students and working their ass off you're a funny guy who does not understand American politics and business. There is a reason why all the children of CEO's and politicians go to these schools.

Why would you use Tinder for work?

Im from Connecticut as you can tell and live 20 min away from Yale. I have a couple friends that go there and dont have rich parents/parents in government positions ol.

>21
>that pic
Thanks for reminding me that girls my age are already past their expiration date while I'm still a FUCKING KISSLESS VIRGIN AT TWENTY FOUR REEEEEEEEEE

Kant take the wheel ;_;

sex work
or a catfish, most likely

Of course they have a few spots/scholarships reserved for poorfags. It's the year 2016, they can't look like they are a discriminatory institution that rejects oppressed disadvantaged people from low socioeconomic backgrounds.

figured the secret out
she's British

chin up bro...in due time.

whats her instagram?

I don't think she has one public, age seems right but the profile is 60% likely to be fake bc I imagine she's the target of a lot of people trying to fuck with her than your average girl bc she's publicly involved in feminism/activism.

ree whats her full name?

Im not trying to dox I just want to take a peak at more pics.

actually...found it :)
but Veeky Forums is too mean for me to want to be of any service

Help us.

reverse image search shows her name as Helen Price

woops
but then again so does op's image

>acquire gf with wide hips
>she's short

She means that she is smart (as I'm sure you'll agree because she goes to Yale ... haha) and that someone told her she resembles Kylie Jenner. Whoever the fuck that is. The end.

Stop assaulting helen, she's trying to do something great for yale with her tits!

Please :(

it's private

have you tried being urself?

Thank You lads. I will now have a couple friends at Yale get me in contact with this girl

wish me luck

>Whoever the fuck that is
"Look how refined and sophisticated I am for being ignorant of vain celebrities of popular culture XD I don't even give a fuck, too much intellectual stuffs to do sorry LOLZ"

Stop playing you clown. I'm an autistic German shut-in lit-monomaniac from bumfuck nowhere and I know who that is.

cropped bc Veeky Forums is mean

K, but if you do, why the fuck wouldn't you lie and say you don't?

>reproductive rights
>putting those breeding hips to waist with abortion enthusiasm

I can speak from the heart to people I don't know very well. Does that suffice?

If you're implying chad advice to get ripped, I've done that as well. Got me the most results so far i.e. girls actually paying me attention but at the time I couldn't in2 being myself and now I can't in2 gym because my will isn't willing.

>Not even a ginger.

jew

whitey

?
but there was another one I would have posted if I truly wanted to trigger poor Veeky Forums

hes so ugly how does he have that qt!?! REEEE

I don't think it's meant as a couple's picture, some yale like frat and sorority thing.

happy women make me so angry

Well, I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm up to Unite Against Sexual Assault at Yale. Really great group I've heard.

There are literally hundreds of millions of women being happy right now.

Do it

emotions don't work like that. why do you wanna make me angry anyway?

No she seems like a nice young lady who now already has at least 31 weirdos saving her photos (and there are a lot of them public), Veeky Forums will have more fun guessing to themselves in their heads.

I'm a woman and I'm happy right now bc gay

Also on a serious note: she's very beautiful (obviously) but she seems so far up her own ass and I'm sure the clout she assumes she receives from attending Yale doesn't help.

Hmm, you think she'd wear a suit jacket maybe, instead of something with straps, for that pic.

Hey dude, she's a brit which isn't any better, hand rubbing wise.

>why do you wanna make me angry anyway?
Where do you think you are?

they are intelligent and work hard but most are 'idiots' in a Veeky Forums
general culture sense. Cafeterias aren't filled with highbrow chitchat like in a woody allen movie or some shit, most people still just talk about netflix, day-to-day twittersphere crap, fuckin, studying

Because they went to the best highschools in the country and were forced to get good grades since age 5. The flunky burnout kid gets into Harvard because
of his daddy is way overblown

Accurate. If you believe that the best and brightest - the future innovators of the country - are at the top schools here then you're sadly mistaken.

STRAIGHTEN YOUR BACK!