Why do people like this shit, it's disgusting

Why do people like this shit, it's disgusting.

Buffalo wings? They're fucking delicious, that's why. Everyone post your favorite buffalo sauces. I like teriyaki and honey BBQ.

>post your favorite buffalo sauces
>like teriyaki and honey BBQ

wut?

I agree, celery is fucking gross.

He's super fat and likes sweet wing sauces

Dill Pickle spice !

This just in, people have different taste in food. More at 11.

I also agree. I hate celery more than any other fruit and vegetable. Even more than durian, and that shit tastes like rotten onions and garbage.

Are you from reddit? You sound like a faggot. I would probably rather discuss steak with a vegan than talk to you about anything.

There's nothing wrong with sweet sauces. People have been eating sweet sauces for 1000s of years.

You people are crazy. Celery has an extremely inoffensive flavor and its key quality in this application, a texture that is almost ideal for scrubbing capsaicin off the inside of your mouth, especially coupled with a little creamy dressing. Wash all that shit down with a draft beer. Fuck.

You're already eating fried chicken for fuck's sake have some decency. I bet you suck down that KFC "honey sauce" too.

Why the fuck would you even bother eating hot wings if your immediate reaction is to scrub the capsaicin out of your mouth. If you can't handle the heat, order the honey BBQ...

>someone eating different from myself makes me upset

Because of the patterned variations in taste. Hot spicy crispy wings then crunchy celery then the grainy bubbly beer then repeat the process. Fucking awesome. Also, very spicy food feels good as you digest it but I'm glad you feel good about yourself because you can focus entirely on one flavor. Very manly.

Oh no, it has nothing to do with what you eat, it's that you said it in the most faggiest way possible. We know you are from reddit. Telling others to go back there won't work. We can smell your kind, like old cheese and sex sweat, even tho you're a virgin...

Fuck off, faggot. I'm trying to curtail OP's shit thread and then you come along and bitch about stupid shit like sugar in a sauce. Unless you are OP, then fuck you twice.

I don't think you know what "curtail" means. That's my response to that.

You're right, I do always focus on one flavor. I always order the hottest wings they have available. No ranch or blue cheese dressing. I like the burn.

nice b8, m8. everyone above this post fell for it

cur·tail/kərˈtāl/
verb
reduce in extent or quantity; impose a restriction on.

If I restrict the thread to talking about buffalo wing sauce, OP doesn't get what he wants. You could also argue that I sought to reduce the extent of OP's faggotry.

Not b8 legitimately dislike buffalo wings, tastes of pure vinegar. Rather eat it with barbeque flavoring.

Even BW3?

>Implying that it was the same person
>Being this new

Just like you do with your nuggies that mommy heats for u huh?

also checked those quads there

Never been there. I go out for beer, wings are secondary. Even if they do serve beer, I don't want to sit and drink around a bunch of teens.

At least they're edible.

Sure thing samefag

Salt, pouring salted sauce on salt...cool it out with celery?
AAAYY DEY GOT DA GAME ON OVAA HEEERR

well holy shit

look who walks into the fucking room

this sweet spicy fucking godsend

you taste that? That sweet sweet mango sweet and sour caressing your tongue but he brought a fucking friend along, and he's prejacking capsaicin right in your fucking mouth

move out of the way Faggots the perfect blend of flavor and heat is here

Fish sauce with Thai chili is my favorite but no place makes them so you have to do it yourself.

Who are you trying to prove yourself to?

You actually work for them don't you

I hate sweet sauces so much. It makes no sense to put sweet shit on meat. When I eat a bowl of ice cream I don't put hot sauce and seasonings in it. Fuck you sweet fags take your honey bbq and shove it up your ass

yummm! three types of sugar AND preservatives! they really have it all! WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORN SYRUP, MANGO JUICE CONCENTRATE, HABANERO
PEPPERS (INCLUDING DEHYDRATED), DISTILLED VINEGAR, SUGAR, MALTODEXTRIN, MODIFIED CORN
STARCH, SALT, SOYBEAN OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE AND SODIUM BENZOATE ADDED AS PRESERVATIVES,
ONION*, GARLIC*, CARAMEL COLOR. *DEHYDRATED

>local wing place has 23 flavors
>most of them are spicier versions of various asian flavor shit
>try 10 wings with "honey bourbon sauce"
>my wings now taste like pancake syrup

classic buffalo and garlic parm are usually my gotos. Bqq sauce is always a dice roll because it's sometimes a candy flavored abomination, and you can't dunk bbq into ranch or blue cheese

>you can't dunk bbq into ranch

blasphemy

No wonder I can't duplicate it at home. Half those ingredients are controlled substances due to being toxic and addictive.

The celery is to clean the palate for the next meal so it doesn't taste like buffalo sauce.

>can't dunk bbq into ranch

HAHHAAHA

but its 11:44

t. 350lb midwesterner

franks red hot in melted butter. og wing sauce.

>tfw I feel like I'm the only one that likes lemon pepper

Original Buffalo sauce

Maybe. But "teriyaki" and "honey bbq" aren't buffalo wing sauces. They're teriyaki and honey bbq sauce flavored wing sauces.

You fucking know it.

I mean if we're posting our favorite buffalo wild wings sauces, I'm gonna go with asian zing and parmesan garlic.

Also fuck boneless wings, those things are sin.

>Buffalo wings
>Not serving them with a dry seasoning of chili, garlic and paprika

Do you even know about life?

>objectively the best desu desu senpai

>When you live in Buffalo and it's just wings and sauce to you.

Buffalo wing are wings covered in buffalo sauce, ingrate.

I bought pic related and decided to make some hot wings. Expensive as fuck because it's imported. What a let down. It's pretty much just spicy vinegar.

You fucked up, user.
Should of bought regular Frank's and added butter.

I did add butter actually.

I'll marinated my wings in soy sauce, ginger, garlic and lemon next time. Delicious.

>People who pretend to like super spicy foods

The top 10 wing flavors at most places could be coated with whatever cleaning solution they had under the sink and you people wouldn't notice the difference.

Anyone try Billy Mitchell's hot sauce ? He's of the arcade era gamer fame . PAC-MAN kill screen etc..

I met him at an arcade expo last year, he seemed pretty disinterested in being there

Uninterested.
Disinterested means impartial, not biased.