Will this ever be possible? If so, When?

Will this ever be possible? If so, When?
Any ideas to make it happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoWi10YVmfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Making a good star wars continuation? Maybe in a few decades and only if M. Bay and JJ Abrahams join forces.

>stopping photons in mid air

Yeah... no.

Yes, it is possible. Its still a long time until they get something like in your pic but 3D holograms exist

Possible with focused femtosecond lasers just so you know.
youtube.com/watch?v=AoWi10YVmfE

Huh...

Why would you want it? It looks like fucking shit.

>if M. Bay and JJ Abrahams join forces
i just jizzed a little

Yes, but not as a projection per se. Look at stuff like google glass and "enhanced reality", it won't be much longer before we have contact lenses or even surgical implants that let us see "holograms" like in starwars.

yeah expensive as fuck

For now. The "safety concerns" are a bit worrying.

Nothing can beat Matrix-style complete immersion though. Why do we waste time on anything else?

kek'd

only if M. Bay and JJ Abrahams join forces.

I hope this is bait. Both of these directors suck dick. Then again, you must be a millennial.

Veeky Forums should be a postgraduate board, while a new board /scikids/ for babies like you.

>using the word millennial
wew

>can't even use the meme arrow

Also this, why would anyone want 3d projectors lol
you can get pretty much everything done with average screens and VR googles

Which is dangerous and creates air pollution

>let's just burn the air
>hey let's give everybody a way to fucking burn ozone :D
Does this people even think about the viability of doing their stupid projects?

it's almost useless, so I doubt it will take off as a developed and widely used thing

>Then again, you must be a millennial.
lmao are u seriously 40+ and still on Veeky Forums

why would anyone want smartphones lol
you can get pretty much everything done with average flipphones and laptop computers

completely different, 3D projectors are next to useless. They have use as a novelty item and some limited use as a visualisation tool for planning (in military and infrastructure mostly). Having a touch screen is mostly a market & industry driven thing. Though it has opened up a lot of new functionality and contributed in driving development in different areas. What would a 3D projector which will likely take 30-40 years to develop into a good quality, widely made, affordable tool; open up? It's mostly a meme; horrible at displaying information, of no real use that is worth pouring money and time into.

The more millennials don't want me to use the word millennial the more I want to use it.

I'm a millennial and I hate millennials. Does this answer your question?

Of all the autistic posts I've seen in this board, this one is the pinnacle

Found Carl the cuck

>being a nigger

Your digestive system creates more air pollution than 100 of those systems in us 24/7/365. 1,000 times more if you've eaten Taco bell.

Bullshit. No one's digestive system produces NOx and ozone

>ozone
>bad for the environment

At ground level it is

it'll be fine. It's not like it blows out smokestacks of it

not now, but try making bigger holograms and bam, fucking intoxication by ozone lol

>intoxication
DUDE HOLOGRAMS LMAO