How do I get a Nobel Prize in Literature?

How do I get a Nobel Prize in Literature?

write some fluff piece about some tragic sob story involving a minority or woman

go beyond reasonable limits. wall to wall bad to worse. its not a proper tragedy they are looking for its stupidty. it can start out normal enough but they want the feels and they are desensitized .

to your typical reader it should seem comical how shit your main characters life is at the end and how stupid they are. you want black people reading it to occasionally shout "bitch hes behind you run!!! shes stupid i would hab run. wut yew doin in the damn woods at night any weys . white people dumb" like they would in a movie theater

period trash are not considered

Be from a classically unrepresented country in world literature.

Having read the books of the latest 10 nobel prize winners, you're scarily accurate.

>Having read the books of the latest 10 nobel prize winners

Why on Earth would you do this to yourself

Be a good writer and deliberately write bad books

I was kind of interested in Frog by Mo Yan, so I read it and it was alright but nothing spectacular so I asked myself why he won the "most important" literature price, and started reading the work of the other winners. The books aren't bad, they just aren't anything amazing. I'm sure an user could win one in the future.

>munro
>mo yan
>transtromer
>le clezio
>pinter

none of those comes remotely close to what you're describing

ill give you muller though, she's pretty hack-y.

>being this deluded
>being this stupid

the sad part is you probably think you're actually really smart and discerning. pathetic, really.

>being this deluded
>being this stupid

the sad part is you probably think you're actually really smart and discerning. pathetic, really.

>being this deluded
>being this stupid

???
Have you read Frog? It's not that good, hilariously bad metaphor of naming your MC tadpole just because tadpoles look like cum and "Boohoo muh abortion and one child policy".

Post one book by one of the last 10 nobel prize winners that compares to Lolita.

>Veeky Forums - Literature

frog is the only book you've read by these authors isnt it

No, like I have stated, I have read 1-2 books by the latest 10 nobel winners (2004-2014), most female writers were shit, most male writers were meh. There are better writers than these no names. I do like Pamuk though.

what drives one to lie about reading books that most people don't give a shit about on an anonymous laotian propaganda poster imageboard? help me understand the psychology here

Post one book published in the last 10 years that compares to Lolita. Tell me who should have won the Nobel.

Write a nice book.

Why would I lie? You can read 10 books super quickly. What author that won the nobel prize is good? Maybe I have just misread one of their books.

get off Veeky Forums and start writing for a start

no he's not

>not naming one of the last five winners

Proved his point

>>not naming one of the last five winners
>named three
Technically accurate I guess?

Shit, I thought Muller and Llosa were way more recent

Why do people still think of the Nobel for literature as le big serious prize for great authors when it's been politicized tosh since its inception? Are you that easily taken in by the facade of prestige?

>american doesn't win
>muh politics!
every year

The fact that you jumped to that conclusion only proves my point.

I wasn't talking about you specifically. That's why I didn't reply to you. Genius.

Stop posting on Veeky Forums would be a good start.