What's the hottest BWW sauce you can handle, Veeky Forums?

What's the hottest BWW sauce you can handle, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDF5QH2Ohl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can do up to Blazing, but I like to get lemon pepper and dip in a mix of ranch and Wild.

mayonnaise

I am terrible with spicy food, but most of the time enjoy it. Asian Zing is the highest I go most of the time.

I've gotten the blazin wings andv dipped them in Dave's Insanity Sauce, but then again I'm a degenerate who actively hates his own butthole.

I'll eat blazin but I order the mango hab more often cause it's so damn good

This exactly.

I only buy honey BBQ

I think this is just me, but I always thought the mango habanero was a lot hotter than the blazin' sauce

buffalo

I thought the mango habanero was disgustingly sweet.

Usually Hot. I like to get a cup of blazin though for an occasional extra hot wing. Definitely love the celery and ranch

it is. It's not really hot. Its mainly sweet and at the very end theres an aftertaste of pure caspicin(?)

I've never eaten there.
But I pretty regularly use High River Hellacious hot sauce because they had it on hot ones and I got it out of curiosity. It's p good.

Blazin, but I don't particularly enjoy the taste of pure capsaicin.

I'll get mango habanero and asian zing. I used to get the jammin jalapeno, but they stopped serving it for some reason.

Blazing.

But, for the record, the spice of capsaicin doesn't taste 'hot' to me, it just tastes like gnarly gym socks. Mustard, horseradish, and wasabi are where it iz.

blazin

but cluck u 911 sauce will destroy me

spicy food is a meme for beard wearing numales to gloat about over "craft" (crap) beer at an overpriced cheers ripoff bar

I've had the hottest one and still weak af

get a load of this faggot

blazin although i honestly hate the taste

thai curry is where its at

Spicy Garlic, but even it makes my butthole hurt in the morning if I have too many whiskies.

My friend used to eat ghost peppers like popcorn. He dunk them in ranch then just chow down. He was a fucking monster

Hot, triple wet so I can drink the sauce with each bite

Blair's after death is probably my upper limit before I won't taste anything but the heat.

No problems with lower tier Blair sauces.

i quite liked the Caribbean jerks flavor but i felt it wasn't spicy enough

Blazin' doesn't taste very good. If I want spicy wings, I'd just order Hot. I normally get Asian Zing and Parmesan Garlic, though.

I honestly wish I could be this much of a moron so I wouldn't get annoyed by blatant stupidity like this

son you from jersey?

Hot BBQ is the hottest one I enjoy.

Need ranch though.

>cheers ripoff bar
nigga what

This. I don't understand the super hot food meme. After a certain point, it's just not worth anything but bragging rights. I can eat blazin', but it's definitely one of those foods that have gone and sacrificed flavor for sheer spiciness.

>What's the hottest BBW you can handle, Veeky Forums?

I agree.

First thing that came to my mind

BBW fucking sucks, I'm glad there better places to get wings where I live.

This is not a lot of options for a place with wings in the title.

dunno, maybe post an image that isn't made for ants next time

Why do they call it bw3's when there is only 2 words that start with w?

It used to be buffalo wild wings & weck.
I don't think they even serve beef on weck anymore, but it's a damn fine sandwich.

Underrated.

I do this all the time. Anyone else do something like this?

Blue cheese or go fuck your mother

I'll need to try that

Blue cheese and what?

Naked

>BBW fucking sucks
I always wondered what it would be like.
I mean they look so soft and have big tits and fat asses.
I have kissed a few and didn't mind it and always wondered what it'd be like to pound the mound.

Anyone care to comment?

They usually have bigger bone structures and therefore, have a loose pussy. Eager to please, though.

And only let them ride on top if you're truly aware of what you're in for

Buffalo is a dry seasoning?

Wut are you on? Buffalo has always been a liquid. Hot sauce and butter.

I'll go up to mango habanero, but my favorite is hot or wild depending on how i'm feeling that day. I tried a blazing boneless wing once and it just didn't even taste good. Too spicy, no flavor.

I thing he's asking because buffalo is on the dry seasoning side of the list

I've never tried the Blazin, I always just get the mango habanero. It's pretty great, but not so hot that I can't taste anything.

I can do mango, never tried Blazin' cause I'm not an absolute madman.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDF5QH2Ohl8

Well there speical one thats Carolina reapers

I've done Blazin', usually just like to do Hot.

Garlic Parmesan. Spicy food is trash.

Garlic Parmesan

I like doing Honey BBQ and Lemon Pepper, eating hot wings just murders my stomach.

>tfw eating a whole thing of Three Mile Island wings from Hooters

yes and the madison cluck u is the best. they let the sauce soak so you get a dry skin for dipping in blue cheese. i fucking ate this twice a week in college.

What happened to Wild?

south orange cluck u rapes my asshole every time i eat it

i've had mango habanero and finished my wings. idk if i can do the last one tho

>craft beer and spicy food
Give me the tallest, coldest, cheapest beer on tap. Nothing better to wash down wings

Parmesan garlic sounds great

I take Mango Habanero and mix it with Blazin for the flavor, so that it at least has some. Will also mix Blazin with the sweet BBQ.

Had a place in my hometown that made a raspberry and horseraddish sauce that was hot and amazing. I've made my own with a bit of Atomic Horseraddish and a homemade Raspberry reduction.

Mango Habanero.

I tried the blazin wings and while they're hot, they just taste like trash, so I didn't want to eat them.

I haven't done anything higher than hot at BWW, but I've tried all the challenge sauces at Quaker Steak and Lube. The hottest one tasted nasty for a few seconds and then you just can't taste much of anything. The second hottest tastes pretty good for several seconds and then the same. I didn't have any real problems eating them though. I'm assuming the hottest sauce at BWW has a comparable effect.

I like a good amount of heat, but I also enjoy tasting my food.

Eaten blazin' before. still prefer spicy garlic and mango habanero best.

flavor > heat

I like dry rubs more than sauces so I always get the Chipotle BBQ. So fucking good that I end up buying a bottle or two of the seasoning while I'm there.

Chili Lime sounds pretty good, what's the best one?

chili garlic/chili lime are really good

Handle? Blazing. Actually enjoy eating because it doesn't taste like dog shit? Thai curry.

I think green pepper is the best but it's quite sour so you gotta be careful with it.

This

When BWW first came to my town, my friends were back from college and we ordered a thing of Blazin' wings to see who was the manliest of all of us. I can't handle heat that well, so I was the first for the milk. We all couldn't handle it. My brother thought he was hotshit and went down to his room in the basement. He sprinted up the stairs and started chugging milk.

My uncle's an old shoprat who eats all sorts of shit. He took one bite, and went "Hmmm" and walked off.

I've had Blazin' and Mango Habenero multiple times.

Neither of them were as hot as Caribbean Jerk, which continues to build and build, whereas the aforementioned plateau quickly.

>dunk in ranch

That doesn't count, sorry

>ranch nullifies Ghost Pepper

You're retarded, sorry. The real reason his friend could take it is because BWW's ghost pepper sauce is weak as hell. I don't know how much ghost pepper they actually put in it because it's supposed to be extremely hot, but isn't.

This, a ghost pepper sauce should be hot enough that dipping the very end of a toothpick in some, wiping it clean then touching the toothpick to your tongue produces the same heat as a decent chunk of tabasco.

Doesn't surprise me.

Got the ghost pepper burger at jack in the box, asked them to put extra sauce on it.

Wasn't really spicy at all. Must have been made to be "spicy" for San Francisco tastes, because that ain't nothing compared to the cajun food I was raised on.

Spicy Garlic is god tier.

IMO, the scotch bonnet deserves way more recognition vs the habanero.