I mentioned Kierkegaard when I was talking with this girl I like. When do I get to fuck her?

I mentioned Kierkegaard when I was talking with this girl I like. When do I get to fuck her?

You should have mentioned Camus. At least if she looks up Camus you won't come off as an anxious angsty nerd.

Well, actually, she asked me if I had read Stranger. Then she jumped to Sartre, there I mentioned Kierkegaard in regards to his influence on Sartre and Camus.
Surprisingly she knew Kierkegaard too.

Good, She probably has problems with existing. This should be easy user. Women with existential problems are the easiest. Just ask Sasha Grey.

It's usually 4-8 working days after that

I've read his entire oeuvre and still haven't got laid. Sometimes I think /lit is fooling me.

You don't. You convert to Christian asceticism when she confesses she wants the D

>implying you can get girls with literature nowadays
>falling for the "LOOK HOW SOPHISTICATED I AM!" meme

Only recently my professor asked if someone still reads regularly and if yes, what. Half my class laughed or frowned at me, when I said, that I read books. Also I could swear that someone called me retard under his breath and another person mistook Kafka for Kefka, the endboss of Final Fantasy VI. And those people are in university. The world is a shithole.

do we know if soren ever got laid or was he a permavirgin like most other philosophers

bro, getting that pussy is the ONLY reason why I read.

It'll only work if you're already 10/10 anyway and can push the mysterious, intelligent Adonis image.

>this should be easy
but i am an autistic virgin? she is likely a virgin as well

>when I said that I read books

Ayyy, there it is. What else would someone read? This is a dumb answer.

make her fall in love with you, the leave her for no reason, that will show her

Newspapers, comics, blogs...

>likely

>she is likely a virgin as well
No, she isn't. Unless you're talking with an 11 year old she had about half a dozen dicks inside her. Sorry.

she is a 17 yo girl in a muslim country :^) also she is very shy, almost as autistic as me. except her shyness is, of course, a lot more innocent than my autism.

I know a 17 year old muslim, who wears a burka and had anal sex with at least 2 guys I know. Because it wasn't in the vagina she's still a virgin, she says. Don't fall for the oh-so-pure muslim cliche so blindly. Still best of luck, my man.

he apparently fucked a hooker once

i don't think she is a muslim, i am just saying in our culture it is normal to be virgin at 17, especially for girls.

Nobody mumbled anything. Nobody cares about how you spend your free time.

gotta convince yourself you don't want to, that's the only way it will happen.

I distinctly remember one night at a party I drunkenly rambled about Paradise Lost and had a girl tell me she loved it as an excuse to pull me into her room.
Turned out she'd never read it, which made me very sad the next day.

im pretty sure when i blackout i ramble about philosophy/ethics/religion/lit

but obv since im blackout drunk i dont remember anything; i only have the vague ass jokes/shit my mates say the day after. needless to say, i immediately stopped blacking out merely to avoid being exposed as a pseud

f&g

Me too brah. I do 10 reps of book squats every single day

>wanting any physical contact with an old hag
Mate my wife is 17 and is better off than most, and she's pregnant.

You've never been around Muslim girls, they all act shy but in truth are extroverted sluts that are just more passive.

You either have low self-esteem and are imagining things worse than they are, or you surround yourself with the most plebian people on Earth.

Probably a combination of both.
I got laid with my ex on the second date after talking about Tolkien and Saint Exupery's The Little Prince for an hour.

tl;dr - Stop giving a fuck and find better people

I read somewhere that he partied a lot before Regina's thing.

Sasha is just posing as a girl with existential problems. It's 2015, that's how meta our 2016 mental game is.

>my wife
are you in yemen?
I live in Turkey, so I definitely have been around "muslim" girls. This girl is also isn't extroverted, for sure.

I mean the physical act of reading, and announcing you read, has never dropped any panties at any time in history. It's the (potential) effects of being well-read: having interesting things to say, knowing what to say, tact, coming across as intelligent or original

I am not.

She is extroverted, just passive.

>surprisingly
Fucking kek

You have to do all of the tedious, overly-complicated psychological acrobatics from the Seducer's Diary first.

>another person mistook Kafka for Kefka, the endboss of Final Fantasy VI.

How did you pronounce it? This is important.

christian existentialism sux

Kerr Kuh gore