Peter Thiel plans to live to 120

>I'm looking into parabiosis stuff, which I think is really interesting. This is where they did the young blood into older mice and they found that had a massive rejuvenating effect

> taking human-growth hormone pills as part of his plan to live 120 years. “It helps maintain muscle mass, so you’re much less likely to get bone injuries, arthritis,” he said.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/media/notnews/rockefeller.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in b4 he gets aids and dies

>human-growth hormone
Isn't that going to give him ball cancer

120 years isn't anywhere near enough.

If he wants to maintain muscle mass, he should undergo myostatin inhibitor gene therapy.

>"planning" shit you have no control over

i plan to win the lottery... wow this i fun

or just lift like normal people

He already has aids

fuck this prick

And this is why immortality would be a terrible thing. Because then self-righteous billionaires will impose their retarded will on everyone for all eternity.

>taking human-growth hormone pills as part of his plan to live 120 years
Can't that fuck you up in the long term if you're an adult because your organs start growing again but the rest of your body doesn't?

lol agreed

Planck said something to the effect that science advances one funeral at a time, and I think the sentiment applies more broadly

He needs to secure a supply of young blood. Unless he is psychopathic enough to lock a kid up in his basement for his blood there is no way he can accomplish it.

Isn't Rockefeller on his 7th heart transplant at only 99? For the time being it seems that all you can do to lengthen you lifespan is live a healthy lifestyle.

I heard it is a lie
well why should this information be public ?

>all you can do to lengthen you lifespan is live a healthy lifestyle

And even that might extend it only a year, maybe two. Might. It's basically: don't smoke, don't be overweight, period. Lifting, running, eating clean, sucking dick for protein etc. will add only months - that you'll spend doing all those things.

t. Aubrey de Grey

No there was like NYT article about it. The lie that it's a lie is the lie.

You could probably find people poor enough to do it.

Fake

snopes.com/media/notnews/rockefeller.asp

There are no people poor enough to give up their lives.

FUCK YOU SNOPES

ruining my fun all of the times

How much does young blood cost?
Is virgin blood better too?

>And this is why immortality would be a terrible thing. Because then self-righteous billionaires will impose their retarded will on everyone for all eternity.

We Deus Ex now?