How do i become a nihilist?

How do i become a nihilist?

Pic unrelated, only thing i had on my phone

Don't force nihilism on yourself.
It is something you'll deeply regret.

Everyone already is a nihilist.

pic honestly kinda related

Does it really matter weather or not you're a nihilist?

Becoming a nihilist is literally the most pleb tier route you can go, especially when 99.9% of self proclaimed nihilists aren't even true nihilist.

fuck off op

if you are educated enough to know the word "nihilist" you hold too much of a stake in society to be one.

1. listen to marilyn manson and cradle of filth
2. get black clothes. lots of them.
3. subscribe to the reddit /r/atheism board

congratulations, you are now a nihilist

kek'd

hedonism is the only way to go
treat your senses until you die m8

it's dangerous

>How do i become a nihilist?
Why would you want to? No one should want to become nihilist, it's the kind of thing people believe when they have been constantly looking for direction and truth and can't convince themselves of any of it.

Who gives a fuck about nihilism. It does not make any difference

it only matters if you're a nihilist and there are girls watching. if there aren't any girls watching, there's no point.

Are you nihilistic about nihilism?

>How do i become a nihilist?

Stop spooking yourself fagget

And why does that matter?

1) trust what modern science tells us, but don't pretend it tells things it actually doesn't
2) free yourself from spooks
That's basically it.

You're an uncaring guy

for you

Nihilism that rejects life as meaningless could be beneficial in a way, if it helps you relinquish impeding dogmas, but in another sense it can be very damaging. Nihilism, in the sense that nothing matters, in the existential sense, is a form of fatalism. It basically translates to: I don't care about anything, nothing matters, therefor it doesn't matter what I do. This is the logic of fat people, drug addicts, and alcoholics.

You shouldn't reject everything, you should value your life and value your health, your happiness, develop a deeper appreciation of your existence on this planet. Realize that being disillusioned with life is just another side of a coin, it's a false perspective to have. There's a reason that you can find happiness, and pessimism and nihilism is counter productive to happiness, it literally rewires the brain so everything you think revolves around feeling unhappy and disillusioned with everything.

Not quite. Nihilism is the notion of the lack of a higher meaning. Attaining happiness is not a higher meaning either, it's a technical task. Therefore nihilism does not imply lack of happiness.

What the fuck is higher meaning? It's a fake construct.

>Therefore nihilism does not imply lack of happiness.

Obviously, but the way you said that was weird. Nihilism means everything is meaningless including the fact that everything is meaningless.

People who understand actually understand nihilism realize this. There are lots of edgy depressed people who call themselves nihilists but don't understand its true implications at all.

If someone's whole reason for wanting to be successful was that they thought they were fulfilling some divine prophecy or something, then nihilism might hurt your ambition, but beyond that why would it?

If you want to become independent and own a house, have a nice wife, some kids, maybe an expensive car, etc. then nihilism would have absolutely no impact on this.

Look at what Ligotti has done with his life: He is making a living off writing, so many people wish they could do that. Ligotti is living his life exactly as he wants because he understands that nihilism would never suggest he do anything else.

>educated enough to know the word "nihilist"
>hold too much of a stake in a society

?? everyone knows what nihilism is user

something about this chart leaves a bad taste in my mouth but i cant tell what

Anyways, OP. In order to be a nihilist, you just have to become a nihilist. Perhaps you have a different goal in mind, one you can't quite visualize so you use nihilism as a substitute? Think lad. What are you motivations for becoming a nihilist?