What are some books about the fear of sex? I, having a fear of sex

What are some books about the fear of sex? I, having a fear of sex.

Why is hating Jews bad but hating Catholics is hip and down-with-the-kids

Well, I can point you in the direction of books featuring a shy young maiden or a murderous twat who can't deal with the rigmarole of mating with the opposite sex. What's your pleasure?

it's not

Either one my man.

Of Human Bondage

Not Op, but the first

Emily Dickinson. Her letters too.

Because Jews are also a race and thus you can be easily labelled as a racist for hating Jews.

Jews are a net positive to society
Catholics ruin everything

Now I'm curious, how do people prove that Heidi was an antisemite without reading his notebooks? In there you find only 3 or 4 passages that'll show some antisemitism.

This. Jews are literal evolution.

*Even in there

He was part on the nazi party and he helped firing two of his collegues

This so much

So what? What do you think how many people joined the NSDAP to make have a career. In certain areas (like universities) you had to be a member of the party to get anywhere. And people getting other people fired is not an exclusive antisemetic idea. I don't want to defend the guy but there is no definite proof that the guy hated jews (except for the black books). And what about his affair with Hannah Arendt?

I'm with you, I love the guy, but he repented about many of his time later on. The jew professors who returned after the war resented how he did nothing to help them or make the situation a little better when he had power.

Always remember: never upload an image more interesting than your post.

*repented/regreted many of his decisions (he thought the party had another future)

You don't know real fear, terror of sex, unless you're a woman

Wasn't there a statistic that in the US more men that women get sexually assaulted thanks to prison rape? I could be wrong but fear of rape is a threat to men as well.

Because the Jews run the world and they hate Catholics. Hence they promote Catholic hate.

>Wasn't there a statistic that in the US more men that women get sexually assaulted thanks to prison rape? I could be wrong but fear of rape is a threat to men as well.

It isn't rape, it's pregnancy. It's being penetrated. There's something uncomfortable about it, and it isn't as casual as you would like to think it would be. If any of you are uncomfortable about sex, equally, if not more so, am I.

The guy had to repent because he wouldn't have had a chance to teach again. He definitely was an asshole for taking part in all this and his behaviour to his colleagues and his mento Husserl was disgusting. But there is a reason why quite a few people defended him even after his death, there just wasn't any smoking gun until recently.

Anything by HP Lovecraft, he had a pretty well know fear of sex and vaginas

>more men that women get sexually assaulted thanks to prison rape
Ain't no one care about that senpai, how many men get accosted/raped walking down a dark street by themselves?

That's a bit weird although from a male perspective I can understand why one wouldn't want to be penetrated. But what's your problem with pregnancy?
Anyway, try reading Philip Roth, the guy turned his discomfort with sex and relationships into some funny books (if you like stories about neurotic NY jews).

What I find truly disgusting is how Heidegger is stigmatized for being a Nazi, but Sartre who was championing the USSR shortly after an extermination of 30 million by starvation is completely okay with the fucktard progressives.

He was less bad than "just doing my job" Eichmann

i know boys aged 5 and 15 are more likely to be raped/sexually assaulted than their female peers. if you're in the US, the CDC counts female on male penis in vagina rape as sexual assault. imagine the uproar if someone proposed the CDC only count anal rape for chicks as rape.

Could we please not talk about who gets raped more. I'm not that user. I wasn't talking about rape either. I was just saying sex is probably more uncomfortable for me, idk. You can't say any of this shit without people throwing you around.

The soviet famines killed nowhere near 30 million

>how many men get accosted/raped walking down a dark street by themselves?
Very few, just like women. Rape is done not at random, but to persons who you want to dominate and humiliate. Very few criminal cases are those of dark alley rapes. So yeah, women don't have to fear that.

Now the only problem as far as alley rape goes is with the immigrants who actually do find that domination and humiliation in that kind of thing as they hate the Western culture (in the same way that Russians hated the Germans and commited mass rape during WWII).

Just saying Proust doesn't count because he renamed his rapist bf as a gf in the book. You're right, you've suffered more than him. Perhaps you should go to bed early.

They probably killed more. It was the largest genocide in history.

>serfs don't have souls
>he hasn't read Gogol
we can't insure you unless you try to be a bit unlike an idiot, user, the policy people got wise after too many people read Gogol

This user dude says you are wrong about that

So you're afraid of ejaculation inside someone. I'm afraid of pregnancy and having something in my body. Maybe they're different, maybe they're not. In my opinion, I just don't want things inside me that aren't myself or someone I trust totally, to be safe to my body.

It's weird, if I say anymore all I'll get is shit. But the idea of, pregnancy at all scares me to death. It's difficult to explain, I wish I could explain it better.

I think it's like the difference that there would still be between getting stung by, say, a bee with a huge, crooked, barbed penis that would wreck your asshole for the months to come, versus some shady asian fly with a tiny penis that won't really hurt much but WILL lay eggs inside your flesh
I'd be more creeped out by the latter desu

it's true. that's why guys argue against homosexuality because they realise just how terrifying male sexuality is if they are a potential target. and why 'homosexuality' always seems to refer to male-male

Your fears are perfectly valid and I do not question them at all.

My fears are not physical and are equally valid.

Not looking for a fight y'all

I understand. Neither do I.

>no definite proof he hated Jews

But your first post explicitly said his notebooks betray antisemitism.

If you don't think a German member of the Nazi party who privately wrote to himself about the dangers of "world Judaism" hated Jews then you're being willfully contrarian at best, and stormfagging at worst.

Which is it?

You shat up the general that one time up?

No. But I know the post. Fear of pregnancy is a lot more common than you think.

>But what's your problem with pregnancy?
Melon out of your penis etc.

This was in response to OPs pic. The notebooks are the one thing that explicitly show Heidegers weird form of antisemitism. Until then there wasn't any proof that his alliance with the Nazis happened out of ideological reasons.

Making jokes about Priests being pedophiles is completely acceptable, try making a similar joke about Rabbis and see how that goes down

You're really getting upset that your priesthood doesn't get a free pass to be pedophiles? Catholic hate exists because of fucked up people like you.

Few would deny pedophile rabbis exist but do they have the backing of an international organization coving their tracks like the catholic priesthood.

so use contraceptives?

Heidegger didn't care for the blood and soil biological racism of the Nazis, his qualm with with the metaphysical jew

guy already said he's afraid of the sex. give him something more chill to read:

My Secret Diary - by Walter
Josephine Mutzenbacher - by Felix Salten
De Sade
Decameron
Fanny Hill
Maupassant
Casanova

>whites are successful because they're superior
>jews are successful because they're inferior
I'll never understand this. And before all the "duh jewish bankers keepin us down", think of all the people whites have financially exploited. How is that any different?

not convinced , you are a woman at all.
You are saying sex for you is only fear of pregnancy and fear of having a parasite inside. That's all legit but far away from the emotional turmoil and fear about SEX.... Have you got laid at all, is what I'm wondering.

you say nothing on the subject of giving in and submission or the other way around tempting and conquering. more on being on the receiving end and all the intrinsic anxiety and trepidation associated to it, you can disregard all that, but focus on the fear of pregnancy as if everybody is trying to inseminate you all the time

so again

>VIRGIN DETECTED

I really hope to get an answer.

>You are saying sex for you is only fear of pregnancy and fear of having a parasite inside.
No she wasn't.

yes she was

Hating most races is seen as bad, while hating most religions is hip.

/pol/ is that way. We're talking about fear of sex here

besides noone cares if you're a woman. If you are going to waltz right in here and start saying shit like ...."Idk i can't describe it" , "penetration is weird eww..." , "rape, rape"

- understand darling your your shitty statement and your fucking gender holds no credit here whatsoever. If you have nothing to say i suggest:

TITS OR GTFO, bitch

You skipped fünf.

wha ???

Flowers for algernon

Fear, fünf, sex.

>extermination of 30 million by starvation
I need some source on that
The soviet union wasn't the british empire, you know

That's pretty clever

The Gulag Archipelago

I can't find a quote anywhere

The most I can find is 15 million deaths due to famines

Which doesn't really deal with the famines at all and has well researched statistics unlike the 30 million someone pulled out their ass.

If you add to that people who they starved to death in exile and concentration camps it adds up.

Then it is ~25 million, even though I wouldn't count the labor camps into the starvation category, more into the execution/genocide type thing the nazis were doing too

Anyone here read Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck by Don Rosa? Considering that it's pretty mainstream and mainly for children, it's a great series. As far as I know, it's the only Disney comic where somebody dies and it's done in very touching way, better than in a lot of other comics, books or movies.