You can buy my book at an airport near you!

>You can buy my book at an airport near you!

Has there ever been a less Veeky Forums candidate?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11311602
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Trump.

>>/pol/ REEEEEEEEE

Trump is doing awful. Just repeating things over and over, going too fast. It's getting me man.

muh spectacle

You have to look my friend

isnt it weird that debates have "winners"

like you say hes blowing it, but someone out there—a lot of people actually—are hanging on his every word. And when the debate ends all these debate news sites/channels are going to be spamming out their message about the "right" interpretation of what is a glorified conversation

pls no

>watching /pol/
this is hilarious

>the most passionate watchers are also the most dogmatic/deluded
constant threads about it being a 100-0 victory either way.... its like watching soldiers at war not democrats in debate

teddy roosevelt because he actually went outside

She was in some pretty good literature I read recently. Or was it a comic?

I am not American and I only tolerated two minutes of it.

>Come back from work
>Put CNN
>See Trump say Hillary lacks the resistance or fitness for the job or something like that
>She mentions her experience as secretary of State.
>applauses
>Trump says she has experience, but it is bad experience.
>applauses
>I turn off the tv

It's not any better where I live either.

that was really the only time there was applause. the audience was supposed to be silent

They applauded like five times, for both candidates

Trump ruined it.

perhaps I had bad luck. But it makes me feel bad to see politicians behave clownishly for votes, as if Democracy were a circus or a farce.

What the fuck do you expect?
They decided to do the debate at a university campus. Fucking idiots. Don't they realize that universities are the political equivalent of a YMCA daycare?

Reminder that Trump blew Hillary the fuck out.

He had 2-3 terrible moments but he still won the debate.

Is this trans-irony?

strawpoll.me/11311602

poll on /pol/ asking who's winning debate. Let's troll by voting Hillary

This was one of the most-watched events of the year and there looked like there were 100 people in the room. They didn't let just any fucking college student in.

>shouting nonsense is winning

All this election cycle has proven is the importance of the electoral college.

the debate was going to be a shitshow regardless of where it was held. if anything it should be a surprise that there was only that much applause when it really got outrageous after 90 minutes of relative silence.

>When he was interviewed in Sochi during the 2014 Winter Olympics, he provided a laundry list of Russian authors he admired: “Krylov, Pushkin, Gogol, Lermontov, Turgenev, Dostoevsky, Nekrasov, Chernyshevsky, Tolstoy, Chekhov, [and] Sholokhov.” In France a month later, Xi had a similar list handy of French figures: Montesquieu, Voltaire, Rousseau, Diderot, Saint-Simon, Fourier, Sartre, Montaigne, La Fontaine, Molière, Stendhal, Balzac, Hugo, Alexandre Dumas, George Sand, Flaubert, Alexandre Dumas fils, Maupassant, Romain Rolland, and Jules Verne. In Germany he noted his fondness for Goethe, Schiller, Heine, Leibniz, Kant, Hegel, Feuerbach, Heidegger, and Marcuse and spoke of the “enchanting melodies by Bach, Beethoven, Schumann, and Brahms.

Can America even compete?

At least his shitty books actually sold. Hillary's new policy tome sold less than 3,000 copies in its first week IIRC.

He asked some Chinese snotling to give him a list of famous people from those waito piggu countries to flatter them with. I highly doubt he's read more than 3-4 figures on this list.

Anyone can namedrop.