Somewhere to talk about Veeky Forums things without teenagers yelling memes at me

Is there a place on the internet for, shall we say calmer, discussion of the same topics that we discuss here?
Something more akin to a forum that is respected? Anonymity is fun and bouncing ideas off one another with no real fear of consequence is great in my opinion but sometimes I pine for something more civilised.
I know I could go out into the real world and talk to real people, I do that sometimes but it can be exhausting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKN58Dy01CE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You could try reddit

I say that as both a genuine suggestion and an attack on your character.

goodreads or just google 'literature forums' cuck pseud fag manlet lanklet nigger sandnigger hillary shill faggot

heck off stranger :^)
ty 4 advice

If reddit's ticking you off, try Voat.

Isn't it reddit for guys who are not fitting into the hugbox? Which is, same shit with more insults.

Come have a beer with me and we'll chat about literature with a few like-minded souls in a tavern, face to face.

Maybe think about starting a book club or something similar. Find some people you can Skype every fortnight or so .. don't stream it or any thing gay like that that might turn peoples egos on and ramp up the pretension... chat for a couple hours about Veeky Forums related stuff and say your goodbyes. Just a suggestion.

Where

youtube.com/watch?v=jKN58Dy01CE

Elder Scrolls online ;^)

Not that guy btw. I've been thinking of maybe doing something in the spirit of the Wittgenstein study group but using some of the lesson plans/syllabus and reading lists available online now.

>beer
prole

>However, the two websites do have differences.[6] Voat is written in the C# programming language, while Reddit is written in Python.[7][8]
Wow.

Unironically r/literature might be what you're looking for. I only come here instead of there because I find the atmosphere here is less academic and more goofy and that's what I look for when talking about my hobbies with people. But I get that's not for everyone.

Cancer killing Veeky Forums

twelvepost dot com for anonymous review, it's dead tho

Am I the only one who loves the assholery?

Vidalesque assholery is great. But that requires serious elitist discussion.

Me? why?

I likie the generic Veeky Forums-style assholery but applied to literature.

It's literally why I come here. Like having those really good friends you can say whatever the fuck you want to cuz you know they won't get offended.

It's great. And for some reason it works even better with an intellectual topic like literature

I like the sort of /b/ style assholery but not the /r9k/ nor the /pol/ style.

Seconding this
pol9kers need to fuck off

I can be pretty kind and polite to most people, but there's just something addicting about being able to call someone a nigger or a faggot without any repercussions. The anonymity is extremely liberating.

Actually you should fuck off for bitching about them

R A P E
A
P
E