Thoughts on Nikola Tesla?

Thoughts on Nikola Tesla?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150510072057/http://globalenergytransmission.com/index.php/en/latest-news/27-examining-working-principle-of-tesla-tower
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a big guy.

For you.

Mad creative pigeon fucker

he makes great cars

made me study EE, have a picture of him on my table since I was 10

Don't you dare talk shit about Lord Tesla, faggots.

>Thoughts on Nikola Tesla?

*Meme
*Worship by Far Right (muh conspiration)
*Overated

>libcuck

you wouldn't be shitposting and masturbating to Vox if it weren't for based Nikola. also picrelated is true.

>a century from now it will no more occur to a normal person to mate with a person eugenically unfit than to marry a habitual criminal.
LEL
QED
>implying Tesla did anything helpful
He was just another brainlet engineer with a fair share of patents on AC based technology. All the science was already done and he just build some applications of it.

>Thoughts on Nikola Tesla?

The pop-sci version of Tesla doesn't ring true somehow, I have learned enough, read enough of Tesla's notes and understood his designs that the pop-sci version is too one dimensional and vastly understates his genius at design.
He's been vilified because he would have freed the poor people of the world from economic slavery.
I think I've seen more bullshit on the subject of Tesla than any other subject with the possible exception of this latest American election.

First off... Tesla was not a scientist in the strict sense. He was an inventor, engineer and showman.
Small minded people (or dis-info shills) like are just people who either don't truly understand what Tesla did or trolls of one flavor or another (the pernicious people pointing out his peculiar penchant for pigeons are but one example).
Tesla's wireless energy transmission ideas are perfectly workable and would have delivered electric energy to every square inch of the earth. Because the idea is so dangerous, not because it's false it has been vilified, slandered and dismissed for a century.
You begin to see how all of electromagnetic wave theory was warped by the deliberate censorship and misinformation to hide these facts when you study antenna theory and learn what a dispersion relationship is. When you learn how to use a phenomena called velocity modulation using a slow electron beam aligned along a nearly standing wave as a means of amplification.
We do indeed live inside a giant concentric spherical waveguide and there are already detectable standing waves in it.

t. small guy

Same as the last dozen times you started this thread.

He contributed quite a bit, but he's been typed beyond belief for political reasons (by fringe folks on both sides, oddly enough). The War of the Currents was on well before he joined the AC side.

>The War of the Currents was on well before he joined the AC side.
yes, but Westinghouse was losing badly before Tesla started adding his 2ยข

Did he really invent wireless electricity ?

yes, Tesla invented radio

Tesla's ideas about transmitting electric power without wires have been vindicated by modern physics.
web.archive.org/web/20150510072057/http://globalenergytransmission.com/index.php/en/latest-news/27-examining-working-principle-of-tesla-tower

Not only did he not invent radio, he didn't even believe radio waves existed after Maxwell, Lodge, and Hertz proved they did. He attributed their findings to Earth's "electrostatic" currents. He also claimed that if radio waves did exist, they would only be able to travel in straight lines.

if iq < 115:

print("You are a brainlet.")

>He also claimed that if radio waves did exist, they would only be able to travel in straight lines.

>implying radio waves travel curved paths

He didn't invent A/C, in fact he just invented some important parts of working A/C systems.

He didn't like people stealing his patents.

He didn't invent death rays.

Most of the things he invented would've been invented a year later.

He gets money for an ambitious project, wastes it all, wants more, calls the guy paying for this shit names, cries when funds are cut.

He criticized physical theories based purely on muh feels

He's pro eugenics retard who thought we would be practising it nowadays

>implying radio waves exist

>Most of the things he invented would've been invented a year later.
this is the most retarded argument I have ever heard in my life. user please commit suicide and help the human race.

>He's pro eugenics retard who thought we would be practising it nowadays
every person is practising eugenics personally, however due to the idiotic nazis, society nowadays considers it evil, although it is the most natural of things.

What is diffraction?

>this is the most retarded argument I have ever heard in my life. user please commit suicide and help the human race.
He lived at a time where everyone knew you can do thing A and just raced to be the first guy to do it. It's completely different thing from ground breaking revolutions like theory of relativity where you could be actually wondering how long it would take for someone to research something similar.
>every person is practising eugenics personally
No. Looking for a nice woman isn't eugenics.

do you know any good biographies or books about him for further reading?

The guy thinks that Tesla invented AC and built a death ray. You think he reads books?

>good biographies or books about him
not really, most of the stuff written ABOUT him is just that written about him... and everything I've seen has been either borderline tinfoil (anti-gravity, death rays etc...) or doesn't really get into what made his work so different from his contemporaries.

>natural selection isn't implicitly eugenics

His fbi docs were recebtly released on fbi record vault twitter

Yeah nah, brushless AC motors were considered impossible by a fair amount of people before tesla made one.

I've heard good things about Tesla - A man out of time

>Yeah nah, brushless AC motors were considered impossible by a fair amount of people before tesla made one.
>"Commutatorless" alternating current induction motors seem to have been independently invented by Galileo Ferraris and Nikola Tesla.
Kek