What was the first book you've ever read?

>Based on that we will guess the types of books you might be into now.

Finnegans' wake

D'Aulaire's Book of Greek Myths

Really? Wow!!

You might be into this guy's work...

Off by a bit.

'Hauer.

I was so close!

Edgar Allan Poe might be your favorite author right now...

Either of these two (and yes, I actually read them).

Pretty sure it was Harry Potter

>Harry Potter as first book
I'm getting old. I don't even know how and when it started but it ain't stopping.

don't remember my first book, but I do remember reading all of those Redwall books growing up. Good times, my friends.

The series started nearly 20 years ago

Can't remember the first one, but the first one I really remember getting into was the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer

The Maze in the Heart of the Castle by Dorothy Gilman. this is the first book i can remember ever reading (though i'm rather drunk atm). it was when it first came out. would've been 9 at the time.

superior to Seuss desu

my uncle liked to read me grown up books :DD

The Fire Cat. First read when I was two, over and over apparently.

I recently found out there's a whole bunch of other books that also have Pickles in them by Averill.

Pretty sure it was this. I can't remember a lot about being 2.

You're into loli doujinshi

My Nanna used to sit me on her lap when I was three and show me all of the pictures and say to me "Ooooh! That's yucky! Yucky!". I guess I didn't actually 'read' the book until I was five or six.

Earliest book I remember is a collection of Grimm Fairy tales, not too dissimilar to pic related, that I was too scared to read to the end.

Other memorable books include:
The Hungry Caterpillar
Harold and the Purple Crayon
Darling Kindersley Encyclopedia
And, of course, My Diary
desu

It was either James and the Giant Peach, or the first book in the Magic Tree House series.

my nigga.

I loved this book as a child

Little Golden Books.

The one with the fish who gives away all his shiny scales. My mom was trying to teach me about Communism.

How the fuck can you remember your first book? I don't believe you

You ask your parents, who presumably read it to you before you began reading it on your own.

Clever as fuck senpai!!

Probably this then

...then I'm leaving Veeky Forums