pleb general?

patrician general?

lol

written by a dead white male

not even considered

>quote on the front uses the word 'talent' twice in one sentence

>not realizing it's hilarious within the first paragraph

pleb

Pretty much the biggest indication of a bad reader is missing humor in text.

It's hilarious that a man whose entire life was a midlife crisis spent years writing a thousand pages of this shit

anybody else think Jamie O.'s filmography sounds pretty dope? someone should try to make some of them irl desu senpai

the worst kind of humor is the kind that makes depressed pseudo-intellectuals laugh.

>written by a "person" of color

wouldn't even pick it up

p sure some have

Does anyone have the pic of the syllabus from one of DFW's undergrad courses?

Its an endnote compadre

not a syllabus but I have this

It's physically painful for me to scroll Veeky Forums knowing that someone, somewhere, has undoubtedly posted something gut-wrenchingly obnoxious about DFW. The length of the footnote is precisely what adds to the comedic edge of the Authorial Intervention (AIs for short). When the marginalia begins to take precedence over the "plot," DFW forces the reader to think critically about the very nature of narrativity by decentering the 'primary' text.

I know you're an underwear-backwards kind of simp, OP. But let me know if you're actually interested in learning just how badly you misjudged that novel and how unforgivably third-rate you are as a reader.

>shows off
>his generation
>virtuosic
>seemingly

A dreadful quote

thanks man. his syllabus was interesting...... he mentions on it all assignments are to be done twice for good measure

>factoid
Vomiting_anime_girl.jpg

>And is a conjunction, so is so. Except in dialogue between particular kinds of characters, you never need both conjunctions. "He needed to eat, and so he brought food" is incorrect.

>Your Liberal-Arts $ At Work
kek

and section 5 is so, so autisitic

damn if I was on his course I'd fuck my assignments up so hard just to see his triggered comments

I've been waiting years for the fan film edition of BS:OTN.