Name a single better thinker

Name a single better thinker.
Pro tip: you literally can not. This man is a genius beyond expression. He's the Aristotle of our time.

Other urls found in this thread:

commonsenseatheism.com/?p=75
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi Stefan

Louis C.K.?

>thinker

How generous of you.

PHILOSOPHY IS JUST A BUNCH OF CONTRADICTIONS
YOU ARE ALL ENSLAVED
DISAGREE? NOT AN ARGUMENT

TAKE THE FUCKING RED PILL FAGGOT

not an argument

they can blow up YOUR HOUSE

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

His entire story is pitiful. He washed out of academia and has been horribly resentful towards it ever since, published a pseudo-Kantian 'objective' framework for morality that flopped horribly for the same reasons Kant did, despite supposedly being a student of philosophy who should know fucking better. And now he's even leaving Libertarianism behind, and not in a intellectually honest manner like Hoppe did.

He's not an intellectual. He's on par with Alex Jones or Varg at this point.

He left libertarianism behind? What is he now?

One of those Libertarians who overtly and loudly supports Donald Trump despite Trump standing in complete opposition to literally everything that Libertarians have historically stood for (pro police state, pro subsidies, pro redistribution, ect).

The only area where he's more or less onboard with them is he's generally pro-LGBT, historically pro-abortion, kind of sort of opposes the war on drugs and is anti-war. But his economic policy is pure crony ridden neoliberalism.

Hoppe officially left libertarianism?
Is he just a traditionalist now?

not an argument
not an argument

What can be asserted without argumentation can be dismissed without argumentation. You have to tell us what makes him a great thinker first.

not an argument

His endorsement of Trump reminds me of Chomsky's endorsement of Sanders. They both come from anarchist philosophical backgrounds and they both have the aura of an anti-authoritarian speaker, but once a potential employee of the state comes along with a plan that they're on board with, the facade is melted away. Though I struggle to compare him to Chomsky as what Chomsky believes is at least consistent with itself.

lmfao this guy said that women only fuck assholes, and its their fault that humans are so fucked these days. OP cant get laid, like this fag

not an argument

cuck

he's not a cuck. hes standing up to the establishment. hes leading the revolution against the SJW menace along with trump. i get it, your an SJW and a beta cuck, you cant understand a real philosopher. a real man. enjoy getting fucked in the ass by jamal and mohammed. tell your wifes son hi for me
SWEEDEN YES

commonsenseatheism.com/?p=75

if you want to look at the logic in his systemic masterpiece, this article sums it up and includes his five proofs.

But is he a Christian?

Max Landis

Wun fuggin doller

He's a pseud who convinces other, even bigger pseuds that he's not a pseud.
He also obviously just supports Trump because he doesn't like political correctness.
That's a fine reason to like Trump, although perhaps not a strong enough reason to support him.
He should just be honest.

A schill, like always. It's just election season now, so he's been outed for the time being. But after the election, whatever the result, he'll be fine again. He'll just keep broadcasting. He may decide to return to old form, although I think not because the old form is no longer an option really. But whatever he does people will continue to watch, believe him, defend him, pass his ideas off as their own, and deny he was ever anything other than what he is now.