Top kek goodreads

top kek goodreads

ugh.

He is not wrong about having a "conversation" with the authors and the works you read. He fails to notice, however, that if the conversation goes nowhere it's not because of Joyce, but because of himself.

Wow. Not to one-up you but here's a review of Critique of Pure Reason that I cringed to recently.

dan porter looks like the kind of guy who has a good chortle with his discworld novels

I imagine him setting his books up around the room and acting out different voices for each of them as they "converse"

It's interesting that she manages to say so many things that might seem like they come from some kind of worldview but it's all completely factitious and she barely exists

kek.

WOMEN HEY FUCK THEM, FUCK WOMEN, RIGHT>??!??!

fuck this board

no it's not

Spooky as fuck

I didn't say anything about her gender other than using a female pronoun.

Did you just see "she" and get a vaguely critical tone from the post and immediately get angry?

Maybe you're a stupid woman.

>Maybe

Fuck off roastie. People are just tired of your shit.
>Kant revolutionises philosophy and human thought
>oooooh but he was boring, he'd be so much BETTER if he ran in the woods and fucked a girl and validated my own existence and insipid world view that I had dictated to me by my yoga teacher!

I'm all for misogyny, but before this descends into a shitpost fight, I do want it specifically noted for posterity that had no reason to think, based on my post alone, that I was misogynistic.

Either they just read "she" and immediately assumed misogyny, in which case they are a kneejerk retard, or they were already expecting misogyny in reply to which means misogyny is at least a plausible reply to .

I also want it down that this poster: understood even less of what was going on, and just reacted because someone else already told them how to feel ().

The conclusion is that women are retards.

>I also want it down that this poster: (You) just reacted because someone else already told them how to feel ().
No I didn't fucking waste.

Quiet, cunt. Your gender can't even fucking make it through the first Critique.

You know? He writes up better reviews than 90% of Veeky Forums

>my post was SO fucking interesting that only a women would think it wasn't

I'm going to rape you!

The original post that started this shitstorm was legitimately funny because it was so awful, but you're taking personal offence from one guy's mention of the word "she" and starting a shitstorm to defend someone with a completely banal worldview

>but you're taking personal offence from one guy's mention of the word "she"
No I'm not. I'm 8558851 not 8558830. The latter is retarded if not bait.
Gay faggot.

How is he wrong? Joyce goes out of the way to disregard the reader. The games he plays are for 1% of Eng Lit majors and their self important professors.

The majority of Goodreads reviews are either painfully pretentious or completely retarded, but the latter is at least honest

I've never studied or taught English or anything of the sort, doubt these denominations existed back when he wrote U, and Joyce talks to me. I think y'all narrow-minded & yes, ultimately dumb tbqhwy

I find this one kinda funny

dickens?

Stirner, and that goodreads reviewer is right

Eagles fucking suck man

How does it differ from here?

lack of bantz

>internally vomits eternally

>the absolute worst thing in any poem is when the author references that he is writing a poem or when the poem is self-aware. I fucking LOATHE that. It's not necessary, it doesn't add to the work and as a device its not cute or entertaining
>it's not cute or entertaining
>cute and entertaining are in the same category
>for her things are rater entertaining or they are cute, a complete different category is reserved for cute things
I bet she watches moe shit.

Why would someone hate Walker Percy so much?

Why do people write long ass reviews for a book they're giving one star? If they hated it that much why spend all that time and effort typing out six paragraphs?

Is people putting effort into their hatred new to you?

Do you know which Khmer Pottery Guild you're frequenting?

are you stupid? It's to get a pat on the back and to show off how he's right and you're wrong.

It's not a fucking question of efficiency, just as you being on this abysmal board isn't.

Jesus, check your blood pressure. If angry readers can't sum up their thoughts in a few paragraph then they are a waste of time.

>If angry readers can't sum up their thoughts in a few paragraph then they are a waste of time.

exactly.

>I'm all for misogyny, but apart from that, there's no reason to think I'm misogynistic, even though it was possible to infer the fact from my ititial post.

I think you may have autism, or you're unfamiliar with colloquial English. The word cute can be used as a synonym for clever when intending to be derisive.

It was the later.
Thanks for the correction.

>I'm all for misogyny
Trying way too hard to fit in with Veeky Forums.

>HE'S LIKE THE M NIGHT SHAMALYAN OF SONNETS

This one is actually retarded and funny and not just retarded.

lol you think that's stupid? It's basically nietzsche's critique of kant

but a ***woman*** said it!!

>you think that's stupid?
Yes.
It's basically nietzsche's critique of kant
Yes?

The worst part about good reads is the negative reviews old books get because of MUH MISOGYNY WOW THIS AUTHOR WAS REALLY RACIST HUH like the author can retroactively go back decades and stop themselves from hurting people's feelings

>Veeky Forums
what"s tis mister? I am on the 4 Chan? Here's a happy happy gretting for you dear user, I hope yoh leek it. Theheee

Shut the fuck up, white boy.

oooooh!!!

[math]yike^s[/math]

>twist ending
Does this bitch even know what a sonnet is?

women ruin this board
>women ruin this board
women ruin this board
>women ruin this board
women ruin this board
>women ruin this board

>pol ruins this board
Degenerate crossposter.

> she's an idiot
> LOL ITS BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN RIGHT??!? YOU FUCKING MISOGYNIST

2016, folks.

self important pseud detected

>please fuck me
When will the compulsory heterosexuality meem end?

What?

I think i good follow up wuestionto this is why we have entire threads devoted to their shitty reviews.

>How is he wrong?
By being incredibly unselfaware about his playing dolls tea party with books. He's claiming that a book he's anthropomorphised is more socially stunted/autistic than himself.

lol this is good though

>cursed with precision

cock with timestamp or gtfo