What does it mean when a coins all time low is higher than it's all time high?

what does it mean when a coins all time low is higher than it's all time high?

Attached: c97907f6800a49891725f096d197d4bf--frog-meme-internet-is.jpg (396x385, 19K)

it means check your math

very bullish

It means you're retarded.

big if true

It means either their dollar value or their satoshi value is at an all time low.

My guess is satoshi value is all time low while dollar value is all time high due to BTC's rise.

Agreed

It means you need to kiss me

even if i heard about a bitcoin cross soon?

how do i find the satoshi value of a non alt?

fuck this board is getting worse and worse, even if this is a larp is stupid and boring, you are a fucking dumb larper or a fucking dumb newfag.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GGGGGGGGGGGGGG
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if your not gonna help then don't respond in this thread ass hole

It means its been around for longer than a nanosecond

all time low when the price of the asset is inthe deepest point on its history, all time high the oposite, maybe i was rude but this is Veeky Forums get used to it, your question was waaay to basic but if this help try to Do Your Own Research before posting in a hostile argentan anime image board specially with such basic things. thats all m8
BTW BUY LINK

thank you

"non alt" means bitcoin.

Also fuck you you fucking newfag fucklord. Shut the fuck up and lurk more

ok i thought it also was ethereum, bitcoin cash and other forks

No. There's Bitcoin, then there's altcoins.

Every altcoin has a satoshi value pegged to it which you can find either through exchange BTC/COIN pairings or through many of the portfolio tracking apps available such as blockfolio or delta.

totally possible user. because coins are counted in btc and usd or eth and usd for example. hence a coin to be at all time low in BTC but still all time high in USD at the same moment, when btc has a big run and the coin is newish

Also as the other user said, you're asking simple shit that is a massive waste of everyones time.

Use google before you use Veeky Forums next time. I'm not replying to you anymore.

hey you got me do you have any other question, the rest of the threads are BS right now so why not helping a newfag... if not good luck m8

I confirm this too