Friendly reminder that in 2 or 3 decades...

Friendly reminder that in 2 or 3 decades, we will be able to repair the damage caused by living and using our bodies AKA reverse aging. We will eventually have 350 year old women who look like pic related.

As a Veeky Forumsentist, how does this make you feel? I've lurked here for a while and it seems to me that the consensus is that longevity therapies are the devil and should be banned.

Just waiting for anime sexbots to be honest.
Who cares how young 3d looks, it will remain inferior to 2D

>most beautiful face is blonde hair blue eyes
1488 motherfucker
But wtf is with that lip though. I can see her teeth with her mouth closed.
8.5/10

only if you're in the top of 1% rich
also how would they deal with 5 billions poojeets, casians and niggers

Good luck reversing a 308 to the skull.

I bet my dick this won't happen. Really. Turn a 100 year old into a teenage again, prove me there is absolutely nothing old remaining except their memory and I chop it off.

Why do you think it won't happen?

>It will happen because why won't it happen?

What about the jellyfish that are biologically immortal?

Nice popsci meme. Now reprogram the entirety of the cells of an adult human being to give them the ability to reverse aging.

Maybe you misunderstand and think that we will be able to somehow halt the aging or something. No. We will be able to repair the damage cause by aging. Big difference. You need regular maintenance to keep yourself physically young.

the concept of literal eternal Jews is the most frightening thing imaginable

Do you really want the very last form of equality to be revoked

Imagine the 500,000th year of George Soros and David Rockefeller and whatever Rothschild is at the top of the pyramid

>Dude we just built a skyscraper!
>We solved the horizontal crawl problem!
>Good luck handling a 747 crashing into it!
.t you

>just the 1%
>poojeets, casians and niggers

do poojeets or africans have access to modern medicin hell or even toilets ?

a job with 100k a year should be enough

jeh cuz letting brainlets making the calls is so much better

-t.brainlet

>>>/oven/

>AKA reverse aging

That isn't reverse aging you mong.

we'll extend our lifespan by becoming cyborgs

>a job with 100k a year should be enough

t. stupid undergrad with no understanding of the medical industry

sry Dr.Burger
100k should be enough as long as you dont live in a 3rd world country like america or britcukistan.

Go home to bud

My life's goal is to live until technology reaches this point and then spend eternity with my waifu in VR

Not him but reverse aging therapy with how the medical industry operates today is going to require more than a 100k salary regardless of where you live.

Or is the reverse aging simply cosmetic and has nothing to do with maintenance/ replacement on bone and organs? Because that's going to be where the bulk of the expenses are placed.

so black mirror?

.t still doesn't understand the medical industry and apparently also doesn't understand basic economics

Just give me nice perky tits again!

the period goes after the t dude you're triggering me

Most beautiful women have white pigmentation, Asian/Finnish facial features, and African bodies.

Most attractive men have Caucasian facial structure, Asian/eastern Euro body structure, light eyes, dark hair, and dark skin.

W-will we have 500 year old lolis? Asking for a friend