Solve this!

Try to solve this guys :v

Could this be a solution?? :v

here

It's not possible.

easy

>:v

This guys are stupid.

Let each room (including outside) be a vertex.
each door is an edge from vertex on another.

For an euler circuit to exist (a circuit where all vertices are contained and each edge is used only once), each vertex must have a positive even degree (number of edges connected to vertex).

Since there exists at least one vertex with odd degree, an euler circuit does not exist and the problem is autistic indeed.

winrar

I hate chinks.

Ah ok.

Lol I just assumed this was euler's bridges and therfore imposible.

lmao do you even read

look, he drew shut a hol...i mean door

>euler trail
>more than 2 vertices of odd degree

pick one

Not possible. Since the line cannot pass through the same passage twice, then that means each room needs to have an even number of passages (number of exits = number of entrances). Only two rooms may have an odd number of passages - the room where the line begins, and the room where it ends. If there are more than 2 rooms with an odd number of passages, then the puzzle becomes impossible. In ops image, there are 3 rooms with odd numbered passages, and hence there is no solution.
Not the same as OPs puzzle

I'm good on this.

> gets debunked before posting
> says the puzzle is not the same

Kill yourself, butthurt faggot.

Yours is missing a door between the top two corridors.

what a fat line user

kek

This is on the right lines. But we are not looking for an Euler circuit, since the problem specifies that the line can begin and end in different places.

This is the correct solution, although he counted the number of rooms with odd-numbered doors incorrectly (probably because he forgot to count outside as a room)