Okay, so A girl i was with...

Okay, so A girl i was with, and am now chatting with recommended me to read 'lolita' and says it's beautifully written and she likes it very much.

Extrapolate her sexuality from this. Go.

No I won't

sagesexual

sapiosexual

>Extrapolate her sexuality from this.

She's a regular human being because what you think Lolita is about isn't what it's about.

And you're a faggot.

She has good taste. You're lucky

God you're a humourless lot.

*throws tomato*

Thought it was about pedos innit, I thought maybe she'd be into dressing up in lolita clothes and me spanking her and telling her to go to bed.

Something like that. I reckon she is tbqh. Only solution.

I haven't read lolita btw

She recommended me to read l'etranger also. I read it, but I didn't really like it.

Why are you here

Because I found this curious

>I haven't read Lolita

Why

Are

You

Here

Because I want you nerds to look inside her mind and tell me her kinks

Sounds like she might be into people who aren't massive plebs

I can tell your kink is scat

Why she into me then homie XD

touché

ddlg fetishist

Would be better if she said that about Ulysses

That's a bit fucking weird tbqh the whole 'daddy' work just makes me sick, no problems with BDSM and whatnot just the fucking incestuous pedofilic things make me sick, but she's cute so just takes a bit of poking about to see what makes her tick could be a laugh.

Wtf, is that B Real in the background? He sure looked like a scrawny fuccboi back then.

I want op to do this so he can be demolished and come here to complain about how women don't understand literature

She seems to be a perfectly normal person

You, on the other hand, are a bellhead

What? I'm the one that doesn't understand literature mate, she loves books and reads all this esoteric philosophical pipe smoking chin stroking shit, very bookish, it's cute. I'm just trying to get extrapolations about her sexuality innit.

Only things I ever read and be interested in are newspapers and Lord of the Rings bassicly.

she's too smart for you. Also she's better than you and deserves someone better.

Pretty much.

I probably am stupider than her desu, she's smart as fuck.

Well anyway, I asked her she insisted it's because it's a good book, but I think there must be something more.

I bet she actaully as retarded as the average person here, esp. if something as memey as Lolita is the book she recommends lmao.

What are you so butthurt about?

Ice Cube was always an actor. He was never hard. The lad had a degree in architecture before he started LARPing a gangbanger.

Nah she's really fucking brainy, she's got a masters in some shit biological idk about and she reads all this philosophical books, i was just asking about simple not too deep books.

For reference, I dropped out of uni, unemployed and my only hobby is drinking and dota.

>tfw in conscription service
>friend loans me Lolita and tells me it's one of his favourite books
>read the book in all kinds of places
>on guard duty, evening food, cafeteria etc
>people I know look at me weirdly and ask what the book is about
>people start laughing at me when I tell them
>every pleb there thinks I'm some sexual degenerate

it was sort of funny

No correlation.
Trendy

There is a movie with the same name, I hear it's quite good

give it a watch

:3 cute

>I just work in the mine innit?
>I just wanna understand this posh girl's mind
>she's no Souse miner's wife

Nah I don't work and thank god I'm not scouse, I'm Scottish which is infinitely better.

>2007 was 9 years ago

post pics of both of you, i wanna know if I should go ahead and kill myself

Do you really need the photo to make that decision?

you're right, cheers m8

hope it works out for you two

Nah, but i'm ugly as fuck and she's way out of my league, shit's cash.

Does she have self esteem problems or something?

Getting good marks and reading 'philosophical' books ≠ intelligence.

Must do.

regards, mr smart but lazy

(You)

no (u)

I'll admit I'm not smart, just lazy

bump