Would it be possible to see 4 spatial dimensions under the effect of strong phychedelic drugs like DMT...

Would it be possible to see 4 spatial dimensions under the effect of strong phychedelic drugs like DMT? I'm not talking abount spiritual higher dimensions and bullshit like that, but actually seeing 4 spatial dimensions and 3-manifolds

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/2168561_Geometry_of_Psychological_Time
youtu.be/d2afuTvUzBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, could mathematicians benefit from psychedelic drugs to help them visualise abstract concepts?

why not take some and find out for yourself champ

what would taking a drug to make you hallucinate do to make you perceive something you don't have a sense for you fucking mongloid

Yeah but only if u take alot of them

>ITT: edgy millenials

this might be of interest
researchgate.net/publication/2168561_Geometry_of_Psychological_Time

Actually we live in a 4-spatial-dimensional universe but we are being injected a substance that makes us incapable of seeing the 4th spatial dimension in order to hide a truth from us so you would need a drug that blocks this substance to see the 4th spatial dimension.

>Would it be possible to see 4 spatial dimensions under the effect of strong phychedelic drugs like DMT? I'm not talking abount spiritual higher dimensions and bullshit like that, but actually seeing 4 spatial dimensions and 3-manifolds

Taking DMT in high amounts isn't child's play, get a guiding shaman at least who can ward off the high-frequency beings because they will try to overtake your consciousness and wake up someday having a fuck up life and remember nothing.

Dubs confirm I give you answer so:
2 eyes = 3D
3 eyes = ???
Now think about it. Your skull is thick as heck so what is it really protecting? Clue: it's in the center.
It's not necessarily 'literally an eye.' Its functions remain unclear does not mean it's dysfunctional. Figure it out yourself. Also don't watch those movies and shows about third eye, those are hippie shit.

DMT is produced by the brain naturally but having a calcified pineal gland prevents any form of self-other consciousness so start 'decalcifying' it. You don't need to take ayahuasca for DMT although you can get them free of charge.

DMT taken as a drug is absolutely illegal - t.government
Take this fluoridated water, refined sugar, etc. and get your consciousness back to sleep little sheep - t.foodcorpo

Just meditate and be conscious about your self and existence of everything. You'll predict the future if you're lucky. I'd experienced it myself many times. I made people very uncomfortable by saying what they were about to say, even see a glimpse of a grim future and avoid it (like falling objects). Deja Vus also come frequently. The problem is it's not an on-off switch, it's a signal that I receive and not something I can access at will (yet?).

Keep in mind I'm not really and never will be a fan of psychic movies or shows.

Dismiss everything I said as a conspiracy theory if you will but remember truthness and falsehood make up our reality and knowing both is the path to becoming a madman and a wiseman.

It would only be an interpretation of your brain.

Holy shit your clinical, you don't see in 3D even with your two eyes, you only can conceive of depth, not actually see in 3D.

In order to see in 3D you'd have to be able to see in cross sections.

OP, if you wanna see trippy shit just google rotating tesseracts on youtube, and don't be fucking this hard of a brainlet

>decalcify your pineal gland
>fluoride
Stopped reading there

>you only can conceive of depth, not actually see in 3D.
That's a little bit correct but my statement was obscure because I was close to the text limit and didn't really want to spill all the beans for that purpose.

Everything is a wave. Our perceived reality is just an illusion conceived by our mind. Solid? Gaseous? Spiritual? None exist in the first place. If reality can only be defined through our senses then...

Note: This will be my last post in this thread.

LSD acts on the brain by cutting off the neural paths that connect your senses to your proccessors. The brain compensates by feeding the sensory info to the parts of your brain responsible for abstract thought. This means it's totally possible to see abstract objects like tesseracts if you're on psychedelics.

No that means your brain is using the wrong methods for processing sensory input.

But what's really wrong with it is no matter how jacked up your brain is you still rely on photons entering your eyes to generate the sensory data to then be processed. You aren't seeing anything new, you're just processing the same things in a different way.

What you would need is to have four dimensional eyes that can turn that information a sober brain can understand and think about.

I've actually hallucinated 4D distortion on some strong dudeweed... multiple times

It was like pic related

Anyone else?

This is called infinite recursion btw

I see it as seeing the passage through the multiverse, each frame is a new universe you travel to depending on your concious thought decision.

Somehow i was able to see each individual frame or my perception vibrational frequency was interrupted and gave this effect.

Think of an object vibrating at a slow speed, you can see each wobble as the wave passes through, which is how i may have experienced 4d. Then think of an object vibrating at a fast speed, you can't even tell it's moving, which is like normal perception.

I only smoked when i was 14-18 fairly often so i didn't understand my experiences and just freaked out waiting for it to end

24 now haven't touched it since 18 because military but I've gained so much knowledge since then I can't imagine what my revirginized brain would perceive if i did smoke again

Fractals have fractional dimensions, the image you linked is less than 2 dimensions, not more than 2.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. The image is a rough representation of my real experience. The closest thing i can find.

But can't you percieve 3D?

No because four spatial dimensions is something that is impossible for your brain to ever imagine like a color that you cant perceive.

No, if you had the means to see 4d you would be able to sober. There is a reason mathematicians dont just do psychedelic drugs all day, wouldnt you think?

The closest you'll come with drugs is looking at rotating tesseracts and seeing the patterns that you didnt pick up on before

Just watched a video and it looks like a recursion

The inner cube is shedding itself but for some reason the old faces of the cube form the cube again. I guess each new experience becomes a memory to reinforce a new thought? There is a delay in live stimuli vs when your brain actually comprehends it all. 4d is maybe just a state of conciousness and doesnt exist outside of our minds. Time is relevant etc..

Idk, just backs up my beliefs that I perceived it with dudeweed

why do you believe first that you've managed to correctly create the neural circuitry to actually accurately perceive such an experience and not simply experiencing what happens when your brain is failing to connect t-1 to t to t+1?

I fully believe multiverse yada yada, but to think that a drug would allow you to accurately see shit like that when its just causing your brain to go batshit is dumb. Psychedelics are powerful and seem to allow easier understanding of more abstract concepts, but that's from exposure to direct distortion. This generally causes a thought process something along the lines of "huh, ok so reality isn't necessarily what I or anyone thinks it is" at which brainlet hippies will stop there. Good men however will go on to think "hm ok so what actually is reality? what should I care about most in this reality? what is the most objective understanding of this reality I can achieve, and how do I achieve it?"

IME psychedelics make such concepts as higher dimensions easier to grasp, but it's not strictly speaking 4D+ visualization (not sure if our hardware is able to do that), rather it's a hybrid perception that pertains to both visualization and cognition without being strictly speaking one or the other.

That's under the assumption that conciousness can only happen in the brain or that vibrational frequencies can't bring your conciousness to higher dimensions.

This is why you "scientists" need to research religion and ancient religion. Sacred geometry. Most recent discoveries are from looking back into history and finding answers there. You are a manifestation of god, you are a pentagram, you are a cross, you are jesus, you are a cube. You have the most complex brain in the known universe and divine mathematical proportions.

One thing that's easy to do is to think up any sort of 3D shape, say a cylinder attached to a sphere, or the shape of a flashlight and imagine how it would look if you were to translate it along your field of vision, or rotate in any direction. Most people could imagine near flawlessly what the resulting image would look like and could probably draw it and even estimate the change of values to arbitrary points on the objects surface. These things could then be easily confirmed mathematically. We can do simple coordinate translation, matrix rotation then either parallel or perspective project it onto a flat surface and draw it, the result would be very close to what the individual drew or imagined.

Now think of doing the same thing with a 4D object, a 4D cube or a sphere. How instantly could you visualize or draw out the projection of the resulting shape given instructions to rotate it, stretch it, translate it along a certain or multiple axis etc. Doesn't exactly work, does it? You can't imagine shit, not with your drugs, otherwise your bullshit could be easily confirmed with a pen and paper that you can indeed 'imagine' 4D. You took a drug that made you feel weird and precieve significance in your experience that isn't really there. You psychedelic faggots are so incredibly dumb and cringy. I wish they could make a drug that could, for a moment, have you realize just how dumb and cringy you look, it would be your biggest epiphany yet.

Stay inside that cave watching 2d shadows fuccboi

youtu.be/d2afuTvUzBQ

I'll admit I'm that cave dweller, but that would make you a mite living in my anus

Why don't you try it and let us know

>4 spatial dimensions .. DMT
Of course. Never met the machine elves? Smoke it, double the dose until you do. Unless you fear death by astonishment.

Thats a cube man, a 3d object. Not Jesus Christ. Also you said you would stop posting but didn't . Honor your word, man.