Why does everyone think Hamlet is crazy?

Why does everyone think Hamlet is crazy?

Seems pretty okay to me.

do girl butts smell as nice as they look?

I wonder if Shakespeare liked big asses

yes but nicer
the hole is different story depending on who u ask

mods delete thread plz

no
they smell like shit and musty pussy juice

not always, but the one in the op pic probably smells like lavender

Some smell really good. I swear my current gf smells like grapes. It's weird.

Some girls do not smell good though, don't dive in thinking you'll necessarily love it. Cleanliness is incredibly important and genetics have a lot to do with it too.

Don't ask what you haven't experienced

Diet too. Which is a reason why cultures dislike the smell of people from other cultures.

do you have to shove politics into every thread you're in.

your ass smells like garbage probably

I don't. Nice dubs.

Yes you do. I can smell it from here.

Nice trips.

What's it like to kiss a girl?

I've always been afraid of fucking that up more than being bad at sex the first time.

Impressive digits, lads.

If you got a smelly girl then you're gonna have a putrid smelling ass.

If you got a clean girl then you're gonna have a nice smelling ass.

How easy is it to find a girl who just wants to kiss but never ever have sex? Are they rare? i haven't looked.

girl butt often smells bad, and i'm a guy who loves to smell girl asses, and who frankly WISHES they all smelled good after a few hours of baking in jeans

even i have to admit sometimes it's fucking crazy down there. like, your brain thinks "it's a chick, so no matter what she smells like, it's a CHICK smell so it's good." yeah except you go down there and it smells like rotting meat in a dumpster. i'm talking cute girls too, normal chicks who aren't fat or anything.

some girls have super good luck and smell like nothing, and probably most have mild bodily musk, but some go full rotting dumpster shit.

i fingered an 18 year old in an alleyway recently and she was like a rail-thin pixie cut type and i went down there to smooch her ass, and i was considering eating her out, and it was like she had taken a shit in her panties while freebleeding for six hours. like seriously it's such an instinctive "NO" that your brain just forces you to pull your face back, it won't let you go in there, like an actual forcefield of disgust.

most smell pretty good though. just musky. i recommend putting your face up girls' asses but doing it slow and cautious until you know the girl. also beware chubby chicks, they can really bake up a stink in there because all their fat is smushing together and the sweat fucking pools for hours and hours. remember that skinny chicks already have nexal fat pockets on their body that are on the level of some shit only morbidly obese men can achieve, because women just have more fat in more specific places. a chubby girl's cunt, if she has the right body type for it, is basically a hot pocket filled with sweat and discharge that has been set to "Simmer" for 9 straight hours while she was working the counter at EB Games.

some of them don't wipe their asses either. all i'm saying is be careful.

How do you know Emma

>having this pasta saved in case girl ass smell is brought up

Mate..

who is this? are you from RISD or Maine?

RISD
not saying my name cuz i'm on Veeky Forums
but I'm in painting

That ass is nuts.

What do you think it smells like?

right, i "know" her from back in maine, i just use her face as it's a patent "meme" look

Excellent post.

Holy shit!
CHECKED!

Brilliant.

haha, it was really weird to open Veeky Forums and see the face of someone i just saw earlier today.

nice

>do girl butts smell as nice as they look?

ive found that they either smell like poop or chlorine. I prefer the chlorine

ever get that sulphur smell? where it's not bad but it's just kind of earthy

i really like burying my nose in a shitter desu. wish i didn't, seems abnormal

Quality thread.

quality thread for a quality board

i want to become a girl's panties

We have common ancestors with dogs. It's normal

He was both crazy and not-crazy and when he was one, he behaved as though he was really the other (viz. he was sane but didn't act as such during the play scene or the scene in his mom's bedroom; and tried to rationalize himself during whatever that scene before Ophelia's funeral is called and the 'bound in a nutshell' scene).

I believe this is the most adequate explanation of his behavior.
>18
ew
>old hag
>looking good
>smelling good

Veeky Forums - Literature