Universities: America got CUCKED

This thread is a discussion about universities, specially as it relates to the Veeky Forums life.

Source: washingtonpost.com/local/education/surge-in-foreign-students-might-be-crowding-americans-out-of-elite-colleges/2016/12/21/78d4b65c-b59d-11e6-a677-b608fbb3aaf6_story.html?utm_term=.fdba5d97977b

>We want to bring together an incredibly diverse student body — diverse in every way,”

So america got cucked and in my opinion this is amazing. The time of the white race finally is coming to an end. I find it funny how some people (like the young cucks) justify these moves by saying that foreign students usually end up paying more than in-state students, as they apply for less cuts but is this really what is happening?

I remember that when I was in my senior year I considered some universities from the US and I saw all the financial aid they gave. Basically I could apply to receive half of the entire cost of the university simply by having regular grades and being brown.

I ask you, where does that money come from? Does the univesity has that pool of money or do they not charge you or even better... is it tax payer money? Fuck I hope it is tax payer money. It feels great to have some cucked white family pay for the education of my people. Fucking delicious.

And the important bit is that this increase of foreigners is happening mostly at top colleges. Colleges whose graduates start earning significantly more than people from lower ranked unis.

Could this pave the way for a world in where non-whites are all a class above white people? It really looks like it and I hope it is true. Non-whites should be middle class and beyond while whites should be poor. Hopefully this will finally do it.

And this ranking competition is specially important for STEM jobs. Maybe finally whites will be tied to the factory jobs they deserve.

>diverse in every way
except for diversity in thought or if you're asian

>if you're asian

Do not worry about my fellow yellows. In the article there is a short paragraph about a student from Beijing who is receiving significant financial aid to study liberal arts. They also say that his parents are middle class in China so there is no way he is paying even a big chunk of the "full tuition".

not all opinions or "thoughts" should be respected. especially those espousing beliefs disproven or blatant in their intention to divide

>ANOTHER burgerland diversity politics thread
Yeah, no. Fuck off. Sort your own problems.

No, it is not a discussion about the diversity, it is a discussion about the long term effect for science and mathematics in the US.

As I said, now that in average foreign students have higher chances of being accepted than local students, foreigners in the US will in the future be wealthier than locals. Finally.

This is what america needed, to be honest. To get rid of all the white privilege

yup. America was was always an immigrant country, and now whitey gets what they finally deserve. It's time to pay for the sins of your ancestors you slaver scum.

You also forgot the part where alot of locals are lazy shits who feel they are entitled to anything. Seriously the lack of work ethic I see in locals is disgusting. Of course not all but I bet you a foreigner who had to jump through many hoops to get here and be here temporarily is trying alot harder because they have more to lose by being lazy. Again there are exceptions

>if you're Asian

Only American Asians get rejected. Foreigners getvthe read caroet, esoecially if you're from one of the poorer Asian countries.

Also don't lie andvtry to tell me Asian Americans write good college application essays because they don't.

The ones who truly understand the American dream are usually immigrants who bust their asses off and not the neet who was always handed everything. America has always been built on immigrants what else is new.

>what else is new.

The shift in classes is new.

What you say is all true but unfortunately lazy american whites are still most of the middle class and top classes. We need to bring social change that will fix that problem. We need less whites middle class and less white millionaires/billionaires. We need to get rid of all that cancer. Put more whites into poverty so that the percentage of poor whites is equal to non-whites and then we can finally have equality. And if, as I said, we can make every poor person be white and every middle class and above be non-white then we will finally REALLY have equality.

That social change is finally starting to happen. THAT is new.

This thread has all the menchilds from middle class households that cannot achieve anything on their own and cry about all things oblivious to their lazy ass habits they inherited from half-assed parents

I agree with you. Not necessarily all whites but having a more diverse class of rich and middle class would be best for the nation. Just so that there is a variation of perspectives, ideas, and what not.

The thing to remember here is regardless of race the immigrants who come to America specifically for college are usually above average not only to their own native population but also the local Americans.

So this isn't some undoing of whites but a glorified dog show with the intention of wooing prospective minds of staying and building the western infrastructure rather than their own.

Thus the whole "brain drain" banter for certain countries.

But some will obviously take the current situation the wrong way, see foreigners as dangerous and bitch about kicking them out.

Still not sure if OP is a /pol/ baiter or an SJW infiltrator.

I'll take /pol/ack for 400$

He used the word "cucked" you retard, it's obvious.

>He thinks the bulls don't know about the word "cuck"

What do you think we do? That we just see that little white guy on the corner and maybe he is a mascot or some shit? We know that is going on. We know words. Stop being fucking racist.

>equating the downfall of fatland to that of the whole world
yeah no. if US implodes the rest of the world will be fine. white race is going nowhere, motherfuckers

Nice try you numale whitey /pol/ack, try harder next time. We'll see how smart and witty you are when we maul you to death and fuck your women to oblivion and outbreed you.

What the fuck? Just because I use the word cuck I'm a /pol/ack?

I like that word. I love how it is factually correct and just slightly derogatory. It is a very nice word to insult white people with. I know mostly whites use it against other whites but that doesn't mean I can't use it too. Fuck you.

All whites are racist, it's in your blood, it's in your genes. We'll finally wipe your scourge off the face of the Earth, with the help of your racemates as well. That's how cucked you are. Soon.

you're trying too hard

any "liberal" that says that shit is either a dumbfuck or baited the fuck out of you

I AM NOT WHITE FUCK YOU WHAT THE FUCK.

Nobody's buying it, retard. You are White, but more importantly you are a loser who thinks it is funny to 'troll' Veeky Forums, and probably a virgin as well or at the very least bad with women.