IQTestDK & Raven's Progressive Matrices

Raven's Progressive Matrices - how accurate is this test?

I find that on this test specifically, I tend to score 7-15 points lower than I would on a test that tests for verbal ability, rotations, or speed, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

cerebrals.org/jcti/JCTI_rev2013.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a meme tier test that is used to detect retarded neckbeard virgin. If you dont get 120 on it you're a retard.

It's the most accurate and least culturally-dependant of all IQ tests. If you tend to score higher on verbal than on the abstract parts, this means you are over-educated for your level of intelligence. The abstract parts are the measure of your raw brainpower.

Will doing more and more of these types of problems increase my score artificially?

>Will doing more and more of these types of problems increase my score artificially?
Yes, which is why everyone here thinks that IQ tests are bullshit.

The real IQ test with the most accurate score is life. Discover something new and no one would be able to deny that you're intelligent

Can anyone provide a solution for this?
With explanation.

a, proof is trivial

I scored 130 using half the time allotted

I have a verbal "IQ" of 120 and a pattern-based of 108, but that's pretty fucking terrible if you're not wrong that it could mean I am over-educated for my level of intelligence.

No, you can't get better at the g-loaded parts of the matrices by practise. You can get better at culturally dependant parts like the verbal tests, but your raw g is innate, nothing much you can do to increase it.

There's more to life than being smart.

huh

t. brainlet

A

The column in which the same two shapes alternates each time. In addition, the shape which is being repeated changes each time.

Regarding the "growth mindset" as it relates to IQ, is it true in the sense that anyone CAN learn anything, given enough time, or is there a conceptual ceiling to be hit at some point?

>never even seen anyone score below 130 in this
>test if its bullshit
>95 IQ by choosing randomly
amazing IQ test

I've seen several people on /pol/ score in the low 100s. Also replicates my other scores I've taken on other tests.

answer are on youtube you ruin the test

kek

cerebrals.org/jcti/JCTI_rev2013.swf

Not surprised that /pol/s performance is just slightly above random choosing.