Another autism test

socialintelligence.labinthewild.org/mite/?

youtu.be/srr7BGrMgRs?t=14m34s

Autism test; 36 question test evaluates your social IQ by showing you pictures of people's eyes. According to Martin Shkreli it's very accurate.

I got 22nd percentile.

bump

*22/36

Got 29 and I'm not even a native speaker. How autistic are you, senpai?

Not at all, I thought. Guess I was wrong. Or I might just be super tired. Gonna try it again when I wake up.

27/36
But I'm an uber autist
This test sucks

27/36, did the test once before when i saw this video first with 24/36

>Your score is 30 out of 36.
>Your score is equal or better than 82% of all participants.

Pretty sure some of those were faked expressions, which forces you to guess based on cliché ("oh this person is looking to the left and towards me, that means she's interested!")

Yeah the test looked sketch to me when I first saw it but Shkreli's a really smart dude and he seemed reallly confident in the test. Still kind of an interesting challenge.

you have something brown on your nose user

i'm sure it's a great test, but it's also the usual psychological mess.
it measures your social competence/adjustment more than your aptitude for it, and at that it gives you plenty of time compared to a real life encounter.

Sure. I guess he should just stick to the chem then.

shitty test

mouth is more important than eyes in discerning emotion

>What device are you using to click right now? (important)
Can someone explain this?

I don't know either man. I think they just want to have that for stats.

> Your screen lighting level, mood, fatigue and many other factors might have affected your score. The results of this test are useful when they are averaged across many people, but they can be inaccurate for any individual person.

23/36
Apparently 17% better than all participants though you'd have to be a bit spergy just to take part.
I guessed a lot as the pics are not clear and no other facial expressions or body language are present.
Judging emotions takes more than a black and white image of someones eyes.
Skeptical of this test.

I think you're just autistic

30+ mechanical engineer from NZ, browsing Veeky Forums after midnight, you may be right but I've never had an issue reading people in public or predicting people in general.

32, and I've spent time studying microexpressions. Looking at just the eyes is difficult.

17, quite good for aspie

33/36

Im not a native english speaker, had to use a dictionary for some words. First timer, never studied anything close to micro-expressions.
Felt like this test was about empathy. Probably if the test focused on other social skill i would score lot less.

I got the first one wrong because I assumed there's a catch, cause I thought about it like it was an actual test. It's pretty easy, senpai, not a native though, had to look a few words up.

17th precentile. Well fuck me.

30/36, I'm happy with that desu

>social intelligence
>social
>intelligence
:^)

but no single feature can describe a state of emotion as best as when all are taken into account

incredulous, aghast, and a couple others. I'm a native speaker too lmao, just wanted to be 100% sure on the meanings :) :( :|

average score for adults was 26. avg for aspies was 22. u scored 17. that's over two aspie deviations from the norm. ur a turbo aspie sports model

>According to Martin Shkreli it's very accurate.
even the researchers themselves say it's not: "the results of this test are useful when they are averaged across many people, but they can be inaccurate for any individual person. "

>Your score is 25 out of 36.

Most of them look like
>Really nigga
to me, or bored. But thats never an option.

Is this some study to see how male and females look at the opposite sex? because I noticed I see most of the male eyes as aggressive or irritated, and most females as bored or flirty.

Also, im pretty sure some eyes were asked more than once.

29/36, 64th percentile

Are you guys proud of me or what

>native speaker
>doesnt know what incredulous or aghast means
when was the last time you read a book, nigger

also I got 22, and I agree that the test is somewhat dubious. I couldnt help become very self conscious about how my interpretations of other people's faces' moods reflected on my own personality

>According to Martin Shkreli it's very accurate.
sage

i got a 27 but im not british so that's probable why i didn't so better

>>just wanted to be 100% sure on the meanings
?

also, it's funny how the same person flaming me is trying to defend his poor facial readings.

I got 26, I am not native speaker and I was baffled by all the adjectives that I can describe person with and of course I did not know lot of the words so I used translator, which works like shit anyway, so that did not help.

>Also, im pretty sure some eyes were asked more than once.
They were
Also I agree, lot of the emotion looked same to me too.

It's funny because you can`t counter-argue him?

GTFO brainlet.

Why does every woman's eyes have that generic "slut" look?

Like basically the same fucking expression every time, except she's looking in different directions so I guess that means she expresses emotions through where she fucking looks

It does seem like most women's eyes are from young attractive women with make-up. Which, by the way, doesn't really help when deciding whether she's flirtatious or suspicious or whatever.

I got 25/36, I'm something of a loner and a sperg so small wonder but also I think this test is stupid.

19. Understandable considering I've no friends and never talk to my family, but I'm unsure if it's the lack of social interactions or brain disease [spoiler]or autoimmune disease[/spoiler].

what

Your score is 20 out of 36.

Should I kill myself?

Do niggers score less than whites? I'd imagine so.

careful, your autism is showing.

>Your score is 31 out of 36.
>Your score is equal or better than 89% of all participants
How?

>be actual autist
>26/36
Shit went better then expected...

33/36
These emotions look like they're straight out of a magazine you'd find in a doctor's office. The "look" of emotions in media doesn't relate to how people actually emote. This measures social intelligence as much as being able to interpret the feelings in a sitcom would.

also
>Martin Shkreli it's very accurate.
why should anyone care what he thinks?

Neurotypicals out.

Got 24/36
Honestly you have to see the mouth +cheecks +eyes to precisely judge an emotion, you know, the things people actually see when they communicate and not some balaclava eye cutouts. This whole research is a meme. Also 2/3 of these seemed way too neutral to actually guess.

missread... 21...
Well at least it's accurate

Why do you want so hardly to get autism diagnosis?

>Neurotypicals out.
This is probably the first time anyone has called me neurotypical.

>better than 89% of all participants in a anti-autism test
>not neurotypical
Normalfag, I...

>the images you saw were taken from British magazines in 1990's.
I guess there's some social commentary to be made on the fact that they're all more or less expressionless

>25 out of 36.
>Your score is equal or better than 36% of all participants.

I'm definitely on the spectrum, not sure what this means. What is considered a low score?

>but I've never had an issue reading people in public or predicting people in general.

But if you had an issue, how would you know?

Your score is 27 out of 36.
Your score is better than 45% of all participants.

21 out of 36, am I a sociopath?

28/36

am i retarded?

I got 20. For me, everyone seemed like they were laughing or being sarcastic, it was really frustrating doing this test, I think Im definetly a sociopath.

Your belief in the test's validity is biased if you're basing it off of Shkreli's views of it.

Some of them are quite obvious, but a few have one or two options that could go either way.

21, and i'm not going to worry about it because the test was made by (((Baron-Cohen)))

Your score is 27 out of 36.

I'm not autistic.

>The average score is 26
Wtf.
I got 27 and it says
>Your score is lower than 55% of all participants.

Nope. It's just typical psychology nonsense.

Instead of brain->behavior correlations, it's implied that behavior->brain. What else is to be expected from a induction based field.

I'm a borderline autist and I got a 32/36. Then I had my ultra-normie, social, and intelligent mother take it and she only got a 21/36. So pretty sure this test is shit or at least measures a very specific component of social aptitude.

I agree. Despondent is maybe excusable tho...

I'm sorry jeez I just thought it was worth giving a whirl for fun more than anything else.

Fair enough. He's done chemistry and finance. What does he know?

29/36 normie

Got 30 and not even native. Maybe I'm a spic but I guess I'm not autistic

Fun. I'm not hoping for a particular result. It's just like playing some shitty flash game for half an hour. Doing it just because.

Girl throwing a drink in your face tends to be a clear signal.

>autism test
>sociopath

?

In retrospect I wholeheartedly agree.

If anything, a sociopath would have a higher than average score. You are just autists struggling with basic social interaction.

suck it

Higher the score, the higher the 'tism bud.

16 master race

28/36

alright, I guess

29/36

probably would've scored higher if i went with my gut instinct instead of over-analyzing

Retards detected. You may want to try reddit.

Well like, average is the mean and not necessarily the halfway point.

It might mean most people score higher but there are those who score wayyy lower and drag the average down. So, you've above average but below median.

>Le "emotional intelligence" meme

26/36
So what am I a normie now?

t. analpained aspie

32. i haven't studied expressions at all, though i am somewhat naturally disposed toward art. i feel that may have helped.