Integrating arrhenius equation

Hey. How can i get lnK=-E/RT + lnA from dlnK/dt =E/RT^2 ? if possible could please someone post step-by-step solution

Use thermodynamica definitions and make sure the only thing you get spoonfed is dick. Hint, use equation of state

Separation of variables
[math] d \log k = \frac{E}{RT^2} d T[/math]
[math] \int d \log k = \int \frac{E}{RT^2} d T[/math]
[math] \log k = -\frac{E}{RT} + c[/math]
[math] k = \exp\left( -\frac{E}{RT} + c \right)[/math]
[math] k = \hat c \exp\left( -\frac{E}{RT} \right)[/math]

You can't treat d/dx as a fraction dumbass.

You can for specific functions shoo shoo

There's a retard on Veeky Forums who insists you can

come back after you take diff eqs

I've finally realised Veeky Forums is a board full of false rigour first year community college math students. Why did I keep coming back here

Ya ya cry me a river homo

lmao this

This is not false rigour. This is physicist rigour.

Separation of variables is an actual and commonly used method to resolve equadiffs. Of course, it gives mathematicians goosebumps, but the point is it actually works, and they don't botter justifying it because they know it does.

Why do people freaking out about separation of variables? Nobody on Veeky Forums ever heard about differentials?

is Veeky Forums really just a bunch of pompous freshmen? nothing against being young, but at least don't talk when you don't know what's coming out of your mouth.

Also it definitely doesn't give mathematician goosebumps when using them

what the fuck is that c-hat thing? are you turning this into some vector problem or is that the constant coefficient?

If you couldn't do that all of fluid dynamics would fall apart.

its a different constant than c
use your brain

ayo white boi shut the fuck up

>what is a differential
Differential equations are second fucking semester stuff.

> what's a differential equation
Come on user this shits covered in calc.

Believe me, every single physicist knows about separation of variables and probably over uses it if anything

Why would you do that travesty and not just apply the FToC?

Using hats to distinguish letters is retarded though, in the very likely situation of having more than 1 you can't really add more hats.