DiffyQ

So if I'm not mistaken, differential equations is just another fancy course name for a continuation of Adcanced calculus...? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm right because differential equations uses pure calculus and a small tid bit of physics.

Reported for lewd content.
Fuck off wanker.

Fuck what I would give to suck that womans feet and smell her butthole.

Nigga are you gay? Probably a Hillary Clinton supporter gay ass liberal

This is a worksafe board. Enjoy ban

Enjoy being a faggot.
And that is work safe you virgin

Lmao thank you^ this dude is definitely a fag I bet he lives in America too, who the fuck is on their computer scrolling Veeky Forums at 4 AM

Im on at 5 on my phone. But I like OPs picture

Sorry I meant "who the fuck is on Veeky Forums at work at 4 AM" I forgot to put the "at work" part in.

Sometimes ODEs or PDEs is called "Advanced Calculus" or "Advanced Engineering Mathematics" but those names could/do mean other things in different universities.

>And that is work safe you virgin
would you honestly look at photos like that at your place of work you fucking dumb cunt?

oh yeah youve probably never had a place of work LMAO HAHA RTOFL CUNT (ur neet)

Fag, you probably make minimum cuck wage

Ameritrash.

>who the fuck is on their computer scrolling Veeky Forums at 4 AM
>American education.

>I bet
There is no wagering at Veeky Forums, Grandpa.

So if I'm not mistaken, differential equations is just another fancy course name for a continuation of Adcanced calculus...?

Option A.
Calculus == Real Analysis in your uni. Then yes, yes it is.

>Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm right because differential equations uses pure calculus and a small tid bit of physics.

Fuck you.

Option B.
Your university is shit and you will spend a whole course on solving shitty equations.

/thread

>liberal

codename for beta. they have no real opinion, they just follow their thought leaders

Differential are somewhat in AP calc BC. We go up to Stokes theorem.

First Order diffeqs and intro to 2nd are usually covered at the end of calc II or calc III

2nd, 3rd, 4th, higher order are covered in "diffeqs" courses.

No. Differential equations is usually as much linear algebra as it is calculus. For a PDEs course, that linear algebra is generally upped to functional analysis.

So Stokes theorem is in calc III? Its in the last chapter of my book called integration in vector fields.

I don't know what country you are in, but in America here is how calculus is broken down by semester:

>Calc I
Limits, differentiation rules, implicit differentiation, mean value/ rolle's theorem, related rates, intro to integration, fundamental theorem of calc
>Calc II
In depth integration techniques, sequences and series, power series and taylor series
>Calc III
Multivariate/ 3D shit: Greens theorem, double/ triple integrals, divergence theorem, vector calc, intro to DiffEqs
>ODE's
Ordinary Differential Equations
>PDE's
Partial Differential Equations
>Analysis Series
Learn to rigorously prove calculus

>Probably
Lrn2probabilly fgt pls

Why you on Veeky Forums at work though.
I wouldn't even utter the word at work never mind scroll through it

In Germany Calc I-III are packed together in one course for CS students and your final exam makes up your whole course grade.

i study physics in germany and our calculus looks very similar.
but i visit "höhere mathematik" (higher mathematics) , which is a mix of calculus and linear algebra, with some more specific topics additionally and less proofs(only a quarter or so of our lectures)

*very similar to the american calculus