This freakin' interview

>this freakin' interview

Why Charlie was so unfriendly and warlike towards Dave there? I mean, he didn't talk about IJ itself, just some cover design nitpicking and David Lynch.

>I interviewed D. Lynch, YOU never gotten interviewed DL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwfQl2LGhwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because who fuckin cares. Honestly, I love Dave but he was, at this moment, an annoying youngster. Why's that not normal? Because most of you and me don't do anything of value ever

Hey, I;m sorry man, I'm this bum mfa student who just turned in a denis johnson lookalike story. BUT. What I DO have to say is: Fuck you and your bullshit Veeky Forums dfw postin' read some goddamn jen egan and get you're lit life together.

Also, no joke, fuck cliff serg

youtube.com/watch?v=EwfQl2LGhwc
Why did DFW bully Franzen so hard in this interview?

>and Mark Leyner

Unironically who?

>unfriendly and warlike
He's trying to get answers, it's his job. Interviewing DFW of all people is not exactly picking flowers.

That pomo author DFW references in E Unibus Pluram

I interviewed David Lynch. YOU never got to interview David Lynch.

That interview is so ridiculously 90's.

A really small-time pomo author who reached the peak of his fame in the 90s.

He writes those "Why Do Men Have Nipples?" books that you used to see on the popular-book tables in Barnes & Noble.

Didn't Delillo gently tell him this interview was pretty much a fuckin embarrassment?

Kind of sad that he'd have to do a gimmicky thing like that for cash, but then again he's always been a gimmicky guy.

Why are aussies/brits analyzing anything?

You guys are at the bottom of human society.

S
uch a qt

Where?

did you watch the interview? He got a lot out of the guy, and the thing you're quoting is supposed to say: You had the opportunity to interview Lynch but you decided not to.

It's weird to think that Franzen's most famous works came out after Infinite Jest and during this interview he was most well known for a book nobody talks about anymore.

he is more socially aware when there's noone around to be aware of.

Supposedly this interview made a really bad impression but i find it pretty cool. DFW himself acknowledged that it was a "disaster" or something but i can't see it.

> show up to an interview wearing a bandana

Yeah, you're a douche.