en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-bombshell-official-8862316
expressandstar.com/news/crime/2015/05/02/sex-abuse-gangs-in-black-country-significant-similarities-to-rotherham-scandal-say-police/
expressandstar.com/news/2015/05/02/parks-hotels-and-taxis-the-terrifying-truth-about-child-exploitation-in-the-black-country/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-31696276
gatesofvienna.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/swedenrapes.gif
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/Invandrare_utvandrare_Sverige_1850-2007.svg
pdf-archive.com/2011/05/08/br-1996-2-invandrares-och-invandrares-barns-brottslighet-1/
gatesofvienna.net,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconic_phrase
nytimes.com/2016/11/02/upshot/why-does-education-translate-to-less-support-for-donald-trump.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do we have this exact thread every single fucking day

If he keeps saying it he might convince himself it's true.

Confirmation bias general thread?

Because the mods are smart enough to delete the thread but too lazy to actually do it.

Anyone have the /pol/ edit?

Only have this

>Sarah
>High intelligence
Lmao

It's funny how the only time /pol/ cares about rape is when it's immigrants.

Are you saying it supports or tolerates rape? What would you like them to do about rape? What else can you do but outlaw it and make it completely socially unacceptable. Immigrant rape you can actually get rid off.

What? /pol/ shit a lung when Brock Turner got just 6 months.

>It's funny how the only time /pol/ cares about rape is when it's immigrants.

This is true but lets also not forget than the only time these countries get a confirmed surplus in rape is when immigrants.

Back when there were no immigrants rape barely ever happened and a large percentage were confirmed FALSE rapes, and that pushed the culture of skepticism they have.

Now, if rape gets reported then there are 99.9% chances that the rape is true and that it was an immigrant. But again, that healthy skepticism is still good. Bitches be crazy yo.

>This is true but lets also not forget than the only time these countries get a confirmed surplus in rape is when immigrants.
[Citation needed]

/pol/ is not the police, /pol/'s job is to call out liberal hypocrites who call everything rape except immigrants raping children in front of their face, read a little

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-bombshell-official-8862316
And for the first time police and council officials have publicly admitted a 'disproportionate number' of Asian Pakistani men are involved in on-street grooming, as revealed by the Mail last year.
*87 per cent of victims were female and 54 per cent were white;
expressandstar.com/news/crime/2015/05/02/sex-abuse-gangs-in-black-country-significant-similarities-to-rotherham-scandal-say-police/
expressandstar.com/news/2015/05/02/parks-hotels-and-taxis-the-terrifying-truth-about-child-exploitation-in-the-black-country/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-31696276

>/pol/ legitimately believes it's their job to do anything
Have you ever noticed nobody fucking wants you in their threads?

Can you retards even think for yourselves or do you just yell MUH LIBRULS because other /pol/tards told you to do so?

> /pol/'s job
You know, a job usually involves some sort of fiduciary compensation...

Fair enough.

Look at this photograph:

gatesofvienna.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/swedenrapes.gif

Now look at this photograph:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/Invandrare_utvandrare_Sverige_1850-2007.svg

>rape spike just at the end of the first graph
>immigrant population spike just at the end of the second graph

Now, obviously the scales are different so a side by side comparison is not the best, but both graphs end at roughly the same time and both end at an increasing high.

By the way, the red line is immigrants.

>It's funny how the only time /pol/ cares about rape is when there's a political aspect, like when immigrants are doing it to native-born citizens at a grossly disproportionate rate and anyone pointing out this fact is called a racist and then disregarded so it can't be rationally taken into account when forming policy.

/pol/ is 90% people being mad that government policies are based on utopian fantasy rather than reality.

Let me guess:

>David is very intelligent but needs to apply himself more.

You realize they write that about almost every kid, right?

>A 1996 report by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention determined that between 1985 and 1989 individuals born in Iraq, North Africa (Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia),Africa (excluding Uganda and the North African countries), other Middle East (Jordan, Palestine, Syria), Iran and Eastern Europe (Romania, Bulgaria) were convicted of rape at rates 20, 23, 17, 9, 10 and 18 times greater than individuals born in Sweden respectively
pdf-archive.com/2011/05/08/br-1996-2-invandrares-och-invandrares-barns-brottslighet-1/

kek

stay lazy.

china may not be as smart as you, because you're a genius, but they work hard. that's why they were winning.

China was the country that was throwing riots because teachers had to actually enforce anti-cheating policies

That's not the same thing, you claimed that the only time there's a surge in rape rates is through immigration.

Your claim is that Y _only_ increases when there are more X.

Your evidence is that X cause Y more frequently

Completely ignoring Z, which also causes Y to increase in frequency.

Do you see why your reasoning is faulty?

He said "surplus", clearly not expressing himself precisely.

What you're doing here is nitpicking.

Oh shit this nigga looked at some graphs on notable website gatesofvienna.net, watch out Veeky Forums

I asked for a citation for his bullshit claim and he tried to bait and switch me.

Remember, this is Veeky Forums, it's not /pol/ where you can just spout shit directly out of your ass and have other users circlejerk you for it.

keked and cheked

I didn't make the original claim.

Let's ignore the possible Zs (though I can't think of any) and agree that X increases Y.

>do you just yell MUH LIBRULS because other /pol/tards told you to do so?

>Have you ever noticed nobody fucking wants you in their threads?

hmm

>other /pol/tards told you to do so?

>>Have you ever noticed nobody

hmmmmmmmmmm

>other

>nobody

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

so this is the power of Veeky Forumss intelligence

tfw to smarter to make sense

>Let's ignore the possible Zs (though I can't think of any)
An imbalance in gender ratio?

Consider the possibility that you're not "smart but lazy", but rather have low mental energy (perhaps because of an undiagnosed illness, or peculiarity of metabolic character), and therefore have experienced some compensatory adaptation through your experience in needing to solve problems with a minimum of effort, where other people can simply depend on their natural vitality to bash their way through to a solution.

One of the cruelest things responsible adults do to children is assume that a lack of energetic effort is always a choice which can simply be changed by conscious decision, and work to convince them of the truth of this judgement.

This creates terribly confused low-energy adults who go to bed each night thinking, "Tomorrow I'll decide to try. Then my life will be good." until their best years have passed them by and they've never made reasonable compromise with their actual limits to accomplish what they actually could.

these kind of people can take quite a bit of amphetamine for quite a long time with no real harmful side effects. it's like their bodies were designed to metabolize adderal.

>Another factor that increases rape rates
>gender ratio
More males means more rapes? Naturally the ratio of male to female is constant at about 50:50, so I don't see how that is relevant unless you import more males than females. And then we are back to immigration.

>And then we are back to immigration
Unless it's immigration of women

Kind of ruins your whole "LE IMMIGRATION IS LE ONLY CAUSE FOR MASS RAPE ;_;" theory

What's the point when Ching Hung Dong will always memorize more shit than me and have a higher GPA? Might as well end it all.

are you actually denying the fact that the immigration of """refugees""" into europe isn't positively correlated with increased rapage?

>"LE IMMIGRATION IS LE ONLY CAUSE FOR MASS RAPE ;_;"
Again, I didn't make that original claim.

So you are suggesting, the rise of rape rates by immigration can be fixed by only importing female immigrants?

>Remember, this is Veeky Forums
That's no excuse for being such a nitpicker that nobody can talk in a remotely naturally-sounding way without you jumping on them for the narrowest technical interpretation.

That doesn't convince anyone of anything. It just makes you feel good because, in your own mind, you "always win these arguments". What you've actually done is fail at reasonable interpretation and make yourself both unproductive and insufferable.

Here's a primer on how people actually communicate, with some extreme examples:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconic_phrase
>In an account from Herodotus, "When the banished Samians reached Sparta, they had audience of the magistrates, before whom they made a long speech, as was natural with persons greatly in want of aid." When it was over, the Spartans averred that they could no longer remember the first half of their speech, and thus "...could make nothing of the remainder. Afterwards the Samians had another audience, whereat they simply said, showing a bag which they had brought with them, 'The bag wants flour.' The Spartans answered that they did not need to have said 'the bag'; however, they resolved to give them aid."

Classical example of an elegant style of communication: "The bag wants flour."
Sane person interpreting in context: "We'll see what we can spare."
You being you: "Clearly, the bag is an inanimate object and doesn't 'want' anything. In any case, I don't see how filling one bag of flour would help your situation. I expect you have some kind of proof that you know the mental state of a lifeless..."

> "Clearly, the bag is an inanimate object and doesn't 'want' anything. In any case, I don't see how filling one bag of flour would help your situation. I expect you have some kind of proof that you know the mental state of a lifeless..."

but this is true.

>>/pol/

is Veeky Forums seriously being raded by those retarded fucking stormfags? why aren't the mods fixing this?

>raded
Most people on Veeky Forums use more than one board regularly. Many of the people posting on Veeky Forums also regularly visit /pol/.

>retarded fucking stormfags
Let me guess, you're also someone who was completely baffled by how Trump won an election, because everyone you know talks like he's the second coming of Hitler (who clearly was the worst person ever)?

People vent what they're not allowed to say elsewhere on /pol/, regardless of whether they believe it or not, it's just a relief to be allowed freedom of speech somewhere. When that stops making them feel giddy, they start to speak their minds honestly. Learning to filter the venting is the price of admission to the real discussion.

>how dare people use the entirety of Veeky Forums according to their own interests

do you have a monocle irl?

>/pol

>caring about facts, which is what science is about

o rlly?

nytimes.com/2016/11/02/upshot/why-does-education-translate-to-less-support-for-donald-trump.html?_r=0

>Let me guess, you're also someone who was completely baffled by how Trump won an election

>trump
>won

pick one, hillary actually won by over 3 million votes.

back to your containment board, flat earthers, racists, MRA's and gamergaters.

pol exist to keep the hateful racist scum trash out of the other boards. bringing up that shit elsewhere is explicitly against the rules and should result in a lifetime ban. no one wants to hear your retarded conspiracy theories and small-dick gun worship. i get it, a black guy took your girl. maybe if you stopped jerking off to hitler you'd get laid once in a while, amirite?

/thread

ok Veeky Forums i just BTFO the /pol/tards AMA

>Hillary won if you ignore the rules of the election that were known to both candidates beforehand
>both candidates campaigned according to that system and spent more time and money on key states just like all presidents before them
>Obama lost 2008 primary by popular vote and shouldn't even be in office by that same logic

How does it feel like to be retarded and post on a science board?

nothing you say can prove that democracy isn't broken when russians hack the election to get a racist nazi orange cheeto with small hands elected.

fuck off back to your containment board

>when russians hack the election
Unproven, no evidence has been provided to support that claim.

And if the DNC and the Clintons wouldn't be corrupt, then exposing their emails wouldn't have hurt them in the first place. You are complaining about transparency.

You're memeing me pretty hard right now, but I know that people with this mindset actually exist and it really irks me, not being mentally capable to comprehend a viewpoint that differs from their set beliefs. I'm going to bed, user, but I appreciate your enthusiasm.

seventeen intelligence agencies agree that russia hacked the election with computers and fake news. you have no fucking right to disagree with seventeen intelligence agencies. they can't prove the specifics without transgressing OPSEC, and anyways it's none of my business how they know, i'm not some conspiracy theorist like you, who probably watches putin controlled media like infowars and breitbart. you probably deny the holocaust and hate people because of the color of their skin. no one like that is right. no one like that is smart. you don't get to disagree. it's a scientific fact that race doesn't exist. so what if hillary deleted some emails? lol, trump is a literal RAPIST and RACIST. oh no, hillary deleted emails, lol, give me a break!

thanks, nothing is outside of our reach.

>russia hacked the election with computers and fake news
enough with your retarded conspiracies

uh, honey? that's called projection.

>literally on CNN and ABC and even FOX too

>conspiracy theory

oompaloompadrumpkins are hilarious. if we let these people run the country they'd legalize rocket launchers and machine guns.

It's only good trolling if you type much less than the people you're trolling.

Just popping into this thread to say
that this is an under-rated post.

hmm. maybe i'll get to that stage, but, i'm really digging the far flung method where i rope everything in together with spurious borderline schizophrenic connections, because the idea is to boil the entirety of an opposing perspective into one thing - from there i can transition to virtually any topic, allowing me to really spool things out and identify avenues of attack on a person that they may not be suspecting or defended against. i'm fairly new to the dark side of posting, but i think that with experience i might develop some real insight on how to predict peoples really sensitive spots.

>oompaloompadrumpkins are hilarious.
I actually supported Jill Stein

look i've been trolling and maybe i'm not the best troll ok? but real talk that's dumb

you link me to fucking ancient greek philosophy in a casual argument and you call anyone else insufferable? ell oh ell.

>get btfo in argument
>Y-YOU ONLY WON ON A TECHNICALITY
kek

>tfw to smarter to make sense

kek

But the rapes by immigrants is also supported by the police reports. In Sweden it went so bad even that the government asked the police to stop making statistics by race.

you're just not smart enough to understand.

I don't believe in the long-term benefits of routine amphetamine (or other ADHD med) use.

I think it's like caffeine: after a certain amount of exposure, homeostatis asserts itself and the drug just brings you up to the level you'd be on if you never started taking it, minus the harmful side effects. Anyway, the chemically-stimulated mind might be more energetic, but doesn't have the same quality of judgement.

The evidence in favor of ADHD medication comes mostly from children. It provides a short-term benefit, and then they outgrow the phase they were going through.

For adults, it's placebo effect stuff.

>What is volunteering?

So he provides a worrying trend and all you can do it defend your liberal core? Fuck off, you cunt.

>I think it's like caffeine: after a certain amount of exposure, homeostatis asserts itself and the drug just brings you up to the level you'd be on if you never started taking it

if abused, yeah. it's not perfect. but it helps and some people have more of a problem and some people take really well to it. there's also the little known or understood difference between the psychological self-aware effects a drug has, and the actual physiognomic alteration to which you don't actually develop a tolerance - tolerances are behavioral effects, with the exception of drugs that are active on the metabolic system, such as alcohol and to an extent opiates.

>Anyway, the chemically-stimulated mind might be more energetic, but doesn't have the same quality of judgement.

that's ENTIRELY circumstantial.

>The evidence in favor of ADHD medication comes mostly from children. It provides a short-term benefit, and then they outgrow the phase they were going through.

children are the one group that should never be given amphetamines. that's off-your-rocker insane. it's abusive. you really shouldn't take any kind of psychoactive drug until you're 25 or so and your brain has finished the majority of it's development.

>For adults, it's placebo effect stuff.

that's simply not the case.

>that's simply not the case.
The scientific case for this, like for pretty much all psychiatric drugs that don't fall in the "chemical restraint" functional category, is homeopathy-tier.

it's not clear what you're saying.

are you saying that amphetamine is homeopathy-tier?

or that the idea that amphetamine is a placebo is homeopathy-tier?

i agree with the latter statement. it's rather shocking to hear someone say that 'amphetamine is a placebo for adults, but it's useful for children'.

What's the scientific theory for why lefties like these are so stupid bros?

literally me
>get ee degree from prestigious university
>dont care about contribution to humanity, wife or other wagecucked shit
>parents let me stay in basement and shitpost
>stay in basement and shitpost

>female only immigration
should be the rule desu.

Not an argument

my tutor called me a smart but lazy
>tfw hardworking but brainlet

FUUUUUU

>I don't believe in the long-term benefits of routine amphetamine (or other ADHD med) use.
>I think it's like caffeine: after a certain amount of exposure, homeostatis asserts itself and the drug just brings you up to the level you'd be on if you never started taking it, minus the harmful side effects. Anyway, the chemically-stimulated mind might be more energetic, but doesn't have the same quality of judgement.
What you think doesn't matter. You're talking out of your ass and you're wrong.

Still can't refute him.

Go back to /trumpl/

When will MODS start doing their job?

Fucking retards, delete this off-topic thread.

if he was that intelligent he would be good at managing his time

Smart people aren't lazy.
Lazy people aren't smart.

Sorry.

For anyone interested, the pole edit has the bar chart of race IQs and she jumps to black IQ in the last panel

>Have you ever noticed nobody fucking wants you in their threads?

Fresh off the boat? Where the fuck do you even think you are? /pol/ isn't leaking anywhere, Veeky Forums culture is /pol/ culture.
You know who's actually not wanted in any thread?

>tfw dumb but hardworking

You have to go back

I saw a /pol/ edit where she jumped onto holocaust evidence in the end

fugg this is me, but I get to stay in my old bedroom.
Why are there so many losers in our generation?

golden

Sweden reports rape very differently than most nations.

>muh socioeconomic factors

>muh systemic racism

>muh systemic racism cont.

>Unlabelled graph
Mmm, yes

Most of the best students in my Uni are black and from Cameroun, Tchad, etc. They are sons of millionaires who pay to get a western education at home and an higher education in Europe.

>muh race is a social construction based on skin colour

This graph says the contrary than what you're saying. It shows that differences are continuous, making ANY cut-off point arbitrary and retarted.

I would also like to point out that before the demographic transition, average IQ in Europe was probably the same as it is in Africa now, maybe even worse.

Nice graph.

>i have dyscalculia and therefore unaware of the meaning of d in a statistical context
>in fact im so retarded i don't even know that intelligence is normally distributed and that this entails the existence of (very) intelligent blacks even with the african mean being below the european

>muh no genes for intelligence

From Piffer 2015 btw iirc

just kys yourself for being disgustingly ignorant about heritability and genetics

I'm not denying the statistics, mind you. Just the implications.

You're implying that Africans are inherently inferior due to some racialist bullshit.
However, all things being equal - wealthy parents, good educations, no fear of tomorrow -, Africans kids compete at the level - and even beat - Europeans kids.

Thus, either these rich Africans kids are a new race (unlikely), are actually not blacks (also unlikely), or your hypothesis that the "gap" in IQ is due to genetic inferiority is wrong.

>Those regressions
Absolutely disgusting

>present unlabelled, unsourced graphs, jump at conclusions, uses "muh" as a rhetorical device

Have some dots

>im a dumbass who thinks that psychology IQ pseudoscience is actually a reliable measurement of innate intelligence