Brainlet Euthanasia

Should all people with an IQ under 140 be euthanized, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

brainsize.wordpress.com/2014/07/12/the-iqs-of-academic-elites/
religjournal.com/pdf/ijrr10001.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suicide is illegal pal, sorry

We would all die, because woman would no longer exist.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Here comes that boy again

IQ is a distribution, not a ranking, dumbass. You'd eventually kill everyone. But even if you killed the people who NOW have iq

Are there any free tests that I can take that would give a not-wholey-inaccurate score?

I've taken a multitude of tests online and have gotten 127-141, a lot of them in the ~140 range, but I know RNG must play a role in achieveing these scores.

What for

What type of tests or why did I take them?

I'm not educated, though I'm in the process.

Why would you want to take a test like that?

dumbass IQ doesn't measure intelligence, it measures test taking skills

If I can score highly on the first attempt of an established IQ test, my confidence will soar and thus, my desire to pursue knowledge.

>implying intelligence does not determine test-taking skills
>implying problem-solving abilities wich don't work under pressure and in real time aren't completely useless
>implying there is a better method for quantifying intelligence.

Okay cool, would you want an autist with an IQ of 160 being your air traffic controller? How about your child's babysitter? Being smart=/=being good at everything. One might have gotten a good IQ test score but if they take it three times in a row or practice for a week it gets better.

This is like saying everyone with a fast twitch response that is worse then the top 0.4% of the population should be exterminated. Fast twitch is important but it doesn't mean you are good at everything.

Don't even get me started on the genetic issues this would cause.

>kill everyone below IQ of 140
>people with IQ of 140 now have IQ of 97

Wat

kek

the average IQ is always 100 by definition

OP Here
I'm very concerned at the fact that you people are taking a troll / bait thread seriously.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Who would ever consider this? Do you people have any empathy or history of social interaction whatsoever?

Brainlet is IQ < 130

Seems like most PhD holders are fucked then
brainsize.wordpress.com/2014/07/12/the-iqs-of-academic-elites/

religjournal.com/pdf/ijrr10001.pdf

maybe not IQ below 140, maybe below 120 instead. we'd still have enough workforce, it'd shift the distribution in a positive way. idk 140 above leaves very little of the population left.

t. brainlet
You better raise your IQ real quick time is coming

phew im in the clear

I wouldn't let you

There would definitely be a lot more cocks than vags loitering about, that's for sure, and anyone who denies this is obviously also below 100 I.Q.

Yeah right, a bunch of autistic idiots running a muck not wanting to do jobs that commoners do is the best solution you can come up with. I know that people who tout their iq are by far the most stumbling bumbling fools I've encountered. They are absolutely clueless when it comes to applying theory in the natural world

"Bragging about IQ is for losers"
-Stephen Hawking

OP, at what point do we stop? I mean, can someone of 160 say we should euthanize everyone below 160? Then you would be included.

And keep in mind, we know that you're near 140 which is why you chose that number most likely.

As a guy who's I.Q. falls around the 130 line, I wouldn't want to be euthanized. And keep in mind please, that I.Q. doesn't mean the person has productive capabilities ingrained in his biology.

Many brainlets have discovered many things. Asians on average are of higher I.Q. and yet have always been many steps back behind their Caucasian counterparts in science and math. So killing off potential inventors/explorers is not such a good idea.

Personally, I think it would be important to have a one child rule like China has, but better enforced.

Here's something I remember reading online.

"In 2013, thanks to the Center for Investigative Reporting, it came to light that dozens of female inmates in California had been illegally sterilized in recent years. The story was a salient reminder that forced sterilization, an issue that tends to be viewed as a tragic-but-past occurrence, continues today."

Nothing really tragic about it, if you ask me. Anyone who thinks they did something wrong, deserves to suffer from the offspring these animals will birth.

Why are you people even seriously entertaining this?

>1 point under
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

you started this, how could you not assume that the Veeky Forumsfags who think their smart would take this seriously?

Who would be farmers or truck drivers then? We're the brain of humanity but the brain can't do much without arms.

I'm not completely opposed to eugenics depending on how it is put into practice, but we should treat the less intelligent with respect.

Kill all Jews though.

>quoting Ayn Rand
>being an ancap
>subtituting free thinking for ideology
Stay inside your containment board.

Literally that. We need all kinds of people in our current society because of the need for manual work, but that's just because we live in a primitive era with bad use of energy resources and lack of technological advance. Maybe in one or two centuries we'll be able to extract all the energy we need from the sun and robots will do all the manual work, then we'll definetly need to raise the average IQ, possibly by controlling sperm donation and giving incentives for reproduction of high IQ individuals. If we have millions and millions of people with an IQ of over 140 eventually the average IQ will raise.

>tfw intelligent enough to realize that Reality is already taking care of that by restricting resources from unintelligent masses by redirecting them to the intelligent ones

>mfw poor uneducated people reproduce at an immensely higher rate

>eventually the average IQ will raise
t. brainlet who doesn't know what IQ means

>typing and arguing like a child

Go back to /b/ or /s4s/ or wherever you're from.

Average IQ relative to the current average, this was implicit.

> forced sterilization isn't that bad

I can see where you're coming from. People always talk about not being able to have a kid like it's the worst thing on earth, when in reality there's really not that much to complain about unless you're a retard who thinks that the purpose of life is solely to reproduce or some crap like that.