John Titor, the Time Traveler and Nowaday

There is other who think that this guy may be real ?
And if you have a theory emit it I would like to see if some share the same idea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGMm-C0I0jw
strangerdimensions.com/2011/10/03/john-titor-the-ibm-5100/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She is real. Really cute, daughter of fat supah hacka.

I talk about the John Titor in our world even if Suzuha is cool .
Agreed that this anime take the story in a very good way

(1/2) To avoid the fact that everybody think that this thread is shitty I will emit my own theory.
So I start from the point that none of his explication of the world line are refute by physician or scientific.
So John Titor is a self proclamed Time Traveler who come from 2036. He travel from 2036 to 1975 to get a IBN 5100 and then come back in time in 2000. He talk about it on chat at this moment and then disapear in 2001 to apparently return in 2036 year.
Now after this first briefing I come to my hypothesis.
So for some person who know the story of this guy he want a IBM 5100 or 5110 (he change several time the number) for it capacity of decrypting several PC code who was not reveal to the public since 1970 cause of rivalry, then come the prediction from John Titor about this functionnality who was hiding by the entreprise and he need it to avoid a massiv glitch/bug from pc using the exploitation system UNIX in 2038. All these are true and indeed IBM enterprise reveal this hiding functionnality in 2000 after John Titor reveal it then UNIX will agreed about this futur massiv bug/glitch.
Moreover, he will predict the creation of the LHC in 2002 by the CERN but will be in fact putting into service in 2007.
Indeed, he done many error about prediction but if we come back to his explanation about the worldline etc. The time travel can be explane like an angle from a triangle so John Titor came from 2036 to go in 1975 and take an IBM 5100 or 5110 then went from 1975 to 2000 and post many thread on internet 1 year after his appearance he went back in 2036.
So the start angle of the triangle is 2036 and there are many world line inside this angle from 2036 and 1975, being 61 years. 61 years of worldline possibility and then he take an IBM 5100 in 1975, maybe he talk to somebody in his way or maybe he not hide his time machine that good occuring the butterfly effect even if it is weak or maybe bigger than he expected.

But John Titor is real and her name is Amane Suzuha

(2/2) Now we come again to the fact he time travel again from 1975 to 2000, being 25 years. 25 years of worldline possibility with others create by the butterfly effect he maybe created in 1975. Then he arrive in our world to pay us a visit on internet. Let's recall something, he reveal thing who was hiding to public, then he explain his journey. In 2000 his apparition got an impact in press and many people talk about it trying to discover the truth about John Titor, don't you think that all his argument and prediction who reveal to be wrong can be totally protected by the worldline divergence ( change due to choice and act in the world between line)
and the butterfly effect and so the WW3 has not occur cause of this ?

Do you have example of what he predicted but was false ?
The fact that some of is prediction was true ( IBM, LHC, etc ) is really interesting

The delusion is not very a response

Joke
That was a joke

This is the most schizophrenic post i have ever seen on the internet. You need serious mental help man. Take your meds.

He predicted that an Creuztfeld-Jakob epidemic will occur and the american president in 2005 would desesperatly try to be like lincoln but will be george Bush and predicted that a olympic event would be canceled but don't rememeber exactly when
Sorry for my bad english

You can check it's all write and none scientific and physician say that his worldline theory is shit

Literally none of those "predictions" happened.

Not none. Because in fact there is some that happened and moreover it was thing that nobody know about

Im not saying the info is schizophrenic, im saying you conveyed it in a way that is clearly coming from someone who is mentally unstable. I get that english isnt your first language but your entire post could have been summed up to.
"John titor came from 2036 to 1975, stole some IBM tech. Then traveled to 2001, posted about his time traveling adventures somewhere before returning to 2036. He made some predictions that sort of half assed came true" thats literally all the info you conveyed over like 6 times the wordage. Cyclical thought loops are a sign of mental instability. Seek professional help.

Claim: A worldwide nuclear war will kill 3 billion people in 2015

Are you advertising the reveal on the 31st or is this a coincidence?

2015 ?
Didn't excepted that to be this soon
Well I think it's a good thing it didn't happened

Which one of his predictions came true? LHC doesnt count because its not like building LHC was a secret and large construction projects generally have an estimated date of completion long before building begins.

Because apparently this guy is going to reveal John Titor's identity with proof tomorrow:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGMm-C0I0jw

I don't proclam it to be truth and I expected people to be cruel at the second they can assassinate a thread but I was just evoking the fact that maybe it was possible and we could debate about it not AFFIRMING it like people who don't understand it and prefer tell that people are shizophrenic

The IBM 5100 hidden feature
>The IBM 5100 did, indeed, contain functionality that was hidden from the public. At a time when most computers could only support the BASIC programming language, the IBM 5100 had the ability to emulate programs in both BASIC for system/3 and APL for system/370 (the “system” in this case refers to IBM mainframes). According to Bob Dubke, one of the IBM 5100 engineers, this function was hidden “because of worries about how [IBM’s] competition might use it.”

>That piece of the story is verifiably correct.

>Even if the function weren’t hidden, however, the general public, especially around 2000-2001, most likely had little idea that such a machine even existed. Whoever the individual posting as John Titor was, he knew his stuff.
strangerdimensions.com/2011/10/03/john-titor-the-ibm-5100/

Thats not a prediction. Someone had access to that information since the IBM 5100 was designed. Sure he may have known some obscure fact about a comuter chip that most didnt but claiming a statement made in 2001 about tech made in the 1970s is a prediction is objectively wrong. Show me something he predicted BEFORE it happened, not 30 years after.

But it's funny the different reaction that occured with this thread
He predict the ww3 but Instead it was a tension with North Korea that can be counted

Here is some other " prediction " i have found
>In 2001 Titor forecast that China was “pretty close to putting a man in orbit; it shouldn’t surprise you if they do that soon.” In October 2003 China became the third nation to put an astronaut into Earth orbit.
>Titor implied that weapons of mass destruction would not be found in Iraq. “Are you really surprised that Iraq has nukes now, or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?” he wrote in early 2001. Of course, he’s not the only one who thought it was BS from the beginning, but this Titor posting preceded both 9/11 and any public discussion of an invasion of Iraq.

So he predict that Iraq won't have nukes or they will have ?

Not sure
He predicted that they didn't found nuke but I didn't found any source saying that he said if they have it in the future

Like I said those prediction can be protected by butterfly effect and by his wordline theory

Because WW3 and some short little batshit fatass world leader getting his panties in a bunch are totally the same thing. Thats just proof that Titor was wrong.
Again, China was working on space travel. Am i from the future if i say USA will have self driving commercial vehicles be common place 10 years from now? No. As for weapons of mass destruction like you said, he wasnt the only person to think they wouldnt be there.

So far ive seen more evidence from you Titor believers that he was an elaborate con man more so than a time traveler.

I don't believe he is a time traveler nor a elaborate con man and ofc we can't prove he come from the future unless we see and use is time machine

Because with the world line theory we can't prove anything, unless we have a divergence meter ( El Psy Congroo )

I just think is prediction and time machine theory are interesting

>debating it
America hasn't descended into the civil war and WWIII that he predicted. Also, if the many worlds theory is correct (as he said it is), then nothing he said matters.

>waah nobody's taking me seriously
fuck off, your engrish is shit and you provide absolutely no hypothesis or evidence.

That's the man

Unless he came from a type III civilization he might have come from the future (we don't know if physics allows time travel), otherwise you couldn't get the required energy. But that guy is lying and you're retarded as fuck to believe it.

Well l don't cry about it just quote the fact that people come here talking about schizo with no reason but to hurt , we talk about Time Machine and Travel something not concrete but not impossible

I say may be real not is real

>physician
You realise those people are doctors, medics, I think you meant physicists. And I'm a physicist and I disagree with him just like anyone with a brain. Practice your English and pls go to your nearest psychologist.

Wtf I'm already dead and I didn't know it. How the fuck am I even posting? Spooky.

No it doesn't. WW3 it's a completely different thing. Your brain is trying to make a connection where it doesn't exist you can still think you're correct. That's the same shit mediums use to trick people.

Fuck that English.

Its funny how some people can take things and run with them in unpredictable directions.

I read some posts about there being a religious sect forming around the idea that Titor might be the next messiah. Edgar Cayce predicted the return of the messiah in 1998 and Titor was born in 1998.

As for me, I'm interested in the technology and remain open to the idea that we might some day invent something like that.