My wife's car just been repossessed

My wife's car just been repossessed.

What can I cook up for her to up her mood? She does like Asian food so picture kind of related.

If she can't afford a car she can't afford to eat, starve the bitch until she gets her finances in order

that doesn't make any sense, food is far cheaper than a car

Shitty food is cheaper than car. She doesn't deserve to be treated, give the bitch some ramen

Stop being poor

this

shame on you for marrying an irresponsible whore

Cook her a nice 'eat her pussy'

i love walnut shrimp

Republicans detected.

democucks like you belong on reddit

probably some stupid overpriced pretentious turd of a vehicle like most people love to pretend to own, but really are lease/ renting off a loan

maybe you go buy her a card that you legitimately own and wont get fucking repossessed
and if youre married to the bitch good luck with her spending your entire life savings

Take her to Starbucks. Basic bitches love Starbucks.

In the past 48 hours on /ck I've been called a republican twice, libtard 4 times, european 5 times and a female once. Why does it matter so much?

two or three of those were probably me

You should get the government to pay for your wife's food.

Girls love big unhealthy pizzas and cuddles when they're down.

Get her an asian gigolo

Get her some drive thru from McDonald's and say "Just like when we had a car"

european and libtard was all me

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

This is a lie. It seems as if Burger King only hires shitskins.

Burger queen shill please leave

Oh man, you got him WOW burger QUEEN HAHA

Because patriarchy lolololxD

What kind of husband are you do let your wife's car get repossed? How many payments did she miss before they took it?

Not true at all pasta or not. The Burger King near my house is 100% run by niggers and is the known as the slowest fast food place around. Max maybe 3 cars on any busy night because all they do is fuck around while the McDonald's right next to it is packed

cook her up a fucking job.

What about your wifes son?

Bake a nice cake for her.

And write, "Next time make your payments." on it.

This. Touch her butt and buy her pizza xD

>le safety nets are a good idea meme

Point at this statist and laugh

Facts:
>beans are tasty
>beans are tastier when cooked in ingredients found in chili
>beans have protein
>beans have fiber
>without beans, chili is merely meat, spices, and a few vegetables
>meat, spices, and a few vegetables are okay if youre eating it with something else
>if you eat a bowl of meat, spices, and a few vegetables on its own, youre obese and/or a midwesterner

May I suggest some grape koolaid and perhaps a spot of watermelon?

exactly, motherfucker fag whore. why does it?

Are you actually all of those things?