Queendom Culture-Fair IQ Test With Veeky Forums

Can Veeky Forums progress through Queendom.com's Culture-Fair IQ Test?

There are 10 questions. No time limit is given.

First question is simple.

So is the second question.

So is the third.

Q4

The solution is diagram no. 4.
Simple.
The solution is diagram no. 5.
Simple.
The solution is diagram no. .4.
Simple.
The solution is diagram no. 3.
The solution is diagram no. 3.
It can't be no. 1 because that would have the dot in the middle being repeated across row no. 3 and no rows have repeated dots.
The hollow blue dot has whatever it encapsulates and erased. The full blue dot replaces the entire segment is comes from with nothing, and becomes a red line. The solution is no. 1.
The solution is no. 4.
In column combining white and white makes black stripes, or combining black and black makes white rectangles. There is no rotation across the rows and the bare cross is always present but covered by black stripe or white rectangle. The logical solution is no. 4.

The solution is no. 1.

In the columns, add the figures from row 1 and 2. Draw a picture of this. Then, reflect about the x axes and y axes to obtain picture no. 1.

The top is always a black triangle.
In the bottom, each shape moves once to the left.
In the first row, striped triangle moves to the left and blue is moved out of the picture, then red moves striped out of the picture...

The triangle on the bottom right of all pictures of column 1 matches the triangle on the bottom left of all pictures of column 2

Solution is diagram no. 3.
See row 2 for why it can't be no.2. or no.4.
It must be 2,3, or 4.

Solution is diagram no. 3.
It goes, for the outer shapes on row 1 (circle -> rectangle -> triangle)
Then for row 2
(triangle --> rectangle --> square)
It goes from big to small in the rows

So the sol'n is no.3.

Split the shapes. Reflect them either horizontally or vertically. This is the new shape. Then shift it, and you get the other shape needed. However, the ends change

The solution must be either diagram no. 1. or diagram no. 3. I think, but I can't figure it out

Help me Veeky Forums

Help
help
help

the last one is (b) i believe, it's simply a bunch of shapes that are 1) whole and 2) split in half and inverted.

interesting, but i think its (e). i found this question to be a bit bullshit because it combines 2 steps into 1. i spent a lonnnnng time on it, and im still not happy with the answer because i think its unfair.

what i did was find a pattern that worked twice, except on the second time you also flip it along the horizontal axis.

i got (d). this one took a bit too because theres so many possibilities. but i think whatever symbol is in the triangle below it is next in the sequence.

You're right. It is D. I made a mistake.

The box one is easy. Number the 6 possible positions as

1 2 3
6 5 4

For each row, at each step each box shifts one position higher, wrapping back to 1.

Answer is therefore a.

this one's numba 1

I took the test and they suckered me for $5 to get my score report.

You have to pay to see your iq? Or do you pay to see extra information?

>just paid to see the results of an IQ test online

Subtract about 40 points from the listed score, bub. You got the last question wrong.

That's the feeling I got when I paid for it. Oh well, I spent $5 on more trivial shit.

Where can I take a legit IQ test? Do I have to consult a psychologist?

Yes. Online tests are all bullshit that give everyone a 130+ score.

Lie. I scored 108

this one is easy
All shapes have horizontally flipped equivalents (DOOD MOOM) except for one. it's pair is solution 2