ITT: The most sexually attractive writers

ITT: The most sexually attractive writers.

Unless you meant the most sexually active

fuck off please

My type is Mademoiselle Marisha Pessl

is she death ollready?

she is just so pretty

>that hairline
What a beta cuck.

Dayumm.

Got a pic from behind?

Sadly yes. After finding her in the oven, they thought they should take her to the beach for some fresh air.

Tove Jansson
Halina Poswiatowska
Clarice Lispector
Bettany Hughes
Daphne du Maurier
Donna Tart
Anita Loos
Isabel Allende
Carson McCullers
Marguerite Duras
Mary Wollstonecraft
Rebecca West
Yasmina Reza
Susan Sontag
Patricia Highsmith
Linda Liukas, and others

Off the top of my head I know Wollstonecraft and Sontag are hideous, so I'm going to assume you just have garbage taste. Highsmith is also a group of the "has literally one attractive photo' club along with Virginia Woolf.

Everyone looks less attractive once they age, user.
You go on assuming though. I can admit to having a wide range of tastes and find beauty in many differing kinds of women.
A girl's gotta keep her options open. Hardly any of them are lesbian.

this qt

I never said anything about age. They're both hideous in all photos I've seen, including the one you posted. Sontag besides having a nasty spirit also looks like a man.

>You go on assuming though. I can admit to having a wide range of tastes and find beauty in many differing kinds of women.
You incorrectly think you've found beauty in many ugly people.

>A girl's gotta keep her options open. Hardly any of them are lesbian.
How would that factor into this procedure? It's not like you have a chance of dating any of them anyway, so I don't see why you need to pretend they're beautiful.
Have you deluded yourself into finding people attractive simply because dykes have so few options?

it's photoshooped look at the shape of his penis

>Sontag is too much a man for me to take
>Why doesn't she just go marry and make babies

>Your personal aesthetic is objectively wrong

And your line:
>It's not like you have a chance of dating any of them anyway
"Them" being the authors? Of course not. Wasn't referring to them, I was referring to all the women in the here and now who I find attractive.
>so I don't see why you need to pretend they're beautiful.
I can find old art, books etc. beautiful, dingaling.

>>Sontag is too much a man for me to take
>>Why doesn't she just go marry and make babies
What on Earth are you saying?

>>Your personal aesthetic is objectively wrong
>le "to each his own" meme
Nice deflection. It never amazes me the lengths people will go to justify their bad taste.

>I can find old art, books etc. beautiful, dingaling.
Why do you keep bringing up old age? I never said they weren't attractive because they are old. I'm saying they were never attractive, or no photo I've ever seen makes them attractive.

>those bedroom eyes

I feel tingly.

>bald
dropped

>photo from the waist up
>look at the shape of his penis
what is the memeing of this

hot argument fagtron, sure convinced me

All of you men who post here have the same hairline. All of you men here have the same beard. All of you men here have the same ideas. All of you men here weren't here the other years, and all of you men here would rather just pray.

All of you men here want to be men so badly.

That in the end, you don't realize how similar you are.

To the losers you mock, who end up sleeping on the block. Begging for scraps and cash, after your parent's died.

All of you were equal, in the end.

Roided dickhead, literally.

dude looks 100% natty to me

straight men don't get how hot sontag is
>tfw you're not in a lesbian bar in paris in 1960 when sontag walks in
>tfw you'll never be one of her terrible gfs

have you considered killing yourself?

Not since high school

I wouldn't wish suicide on anyone. But have you considered not isolating yourself from all on standards you don't apply to yourself, until you've become isolated and afraid of everything, in poverty? Letting your own wall you've built, down and revealing yourself instead of hiding in your room waiting for something or someone to come.

Because that user telling you to kill yourself won't make you kill yourself, but what you're doing to yourself certainly will.

Not sure what you're getting at

You don't really have to get what I'm getting at. You'll never see it, even when it's too late to stop, you'll never see it.

that really forced me to ponder

You don't have to be sarcastic to see that you agree.

I actually have no idea what you're talking about

You won't.

I already don't, and you don't seem eager to expain what you mean, so you're probably right

Was there ever any doubt?

if I totally understand what you mean does that make me a lesbian? also spoiler

>this dickhead thinks he has to sleep with the dyke's crushes
>wants the dyke to provide good reasons for him to stick his dick in dykes
t.b.h you're low hanging fruit even for butterfly

what's the point in the thread if people don't justify their choices

>i'm the sexual hall monitor
i don't know, gary, people are really leaving you down. imagine, they might have desires and needs different to yours which you cannot intuitively comprehend. it's like they're trying to fuck with you by fucking other people. i bet secretly that's the reason you're not getting laid; all those bitches are fucking someone else to demonstrate they're really only attracted to you.

>i don't know, gary, people are really leaving you down. imagine, they might have desires and needs different to yours which you cannot intuitively comprehend. it's like they're trying to fuck with you by fucking other people. i bet secretly that's the reason you're not getting laid; all those bitches are fucking someone else to demonstrate they're really only attracted to you.
hm?

how could they do this to you? choose something you don't understand? not giving reasons that you like for their crushes? there ought to be camps for those kinds of people: people who upset gary's view of the universe need to leave

>anyone who thinks I should justify my claims must think that people who upset his view of the universe should be put in a camp

i know gary, i just can't see why that bitch didn't get it. her reasons weren't good enough and if only she'd liked the same women as you, she could be alive and free now fucking them instead of being rendered down to make soap

she didn't even give any reasons

obviously Mary Shelley

i know right, it's like she expected her personal aesthetic of who she wanted to eat out to be reason enough for her attraction to someone. it's like she didn't even narrow her options by running them through the aesthetics simulator which proves that the only attractive author is wittgenstein by scientific process. imagine, some people are pleb enough they think the heart wants what the heart wants and they don't even know you need reasons and scientifically backed sources to be in love. i wouldn't worry about it, gary, you've already got the formula of sexual attraction down, she's just an outlier and only the math nerds will get down on you for removing her from the sample set.

who said anything about science? not me

>he wants reasons without science
ew, you sound like a sontag fancier, gary.

not even that bad for his age

gosh you're obnoxious

stop coming on to me, gary, you're not my type

do you really think you're going to get away with the last word in this conversation?

well, gary, i did just wake up.

would you quit calling me gary? not my name

it's been your name all thread, gary, you're going to have to apply to have it changed with the relevant office.

who are you to tell me what my name is?

i'm just working off the established record here, gary. you can apply for a name change to whatever you like, gary, just submit the forms.

what on earth are you talking about? you're just babbling nonsense. how would you like it if i started calling you something that probably isn't even your name and refused to stop?

i'm talking about how to change your name from gary since it seems to really upset you to be called gary. it is a bit unfair blaming everyone else for calling you gary when you've always been called gary as far as i can see.

i'm only blaming you since as far as i can see you're the only one calling me gary

suck my penits

i wasn't calling you gary, that's the other guy

but if you're not called gary why did you go along with it for so long and only started to pretend you weren't gary when you got refused the last word and a date?

oh my mistake, it's easy to get mixed up with anonymous posting

it's okay, gary. we all make mistakes.

well i "went along with it" because it's obvious you're just calling me gary to get on my nerves. you obviously don't know my name, you replied to me, so i replied to you. it's not like i responded to the name.

chill out gary

why wouldn't your name be gary? you seem like a gary, t.b.h. it suits you

why would it? people aren't named years into their life according to which name suits them

>it's not like i responded to the name.
but you did. you've been responding this whole time, gary.

I've been respond to the quotes, not the name...

you don't need to rub it in for all those other people who didn't wind up called gary, gary

that doesn't make any sense

i was only quoting gary, who are you to speak for gary?

it would if you understood the wittgenstein aesthetic simulator, gary, but i understand you don't want to talk about science.

The goddess.

you know what, i'm done wasting my time with you guys. you don't make any sense, you just want to bicker with me and mock me.

stop impersonating, gary. he'll be very mad if he finds out you've been stealing his identity and giving away his last words.

c'mon gary we said we wouldn't talk about science

damn i hate women and effeminate men

You hate half the human race and you hate what gave you life. Respect your fucking mother.

nah kys cunt

Fuck off you unfeeling bastard

calm down edwin

>tfw you'll never save her in some sort of time machine

choke on my dick gretchen