Can anybody recommend some books that are similar or are the same level of horror as "I have no mouth and I must scream?

can anybody recommend some books that are similar or are the same level of horror as "I have no mouth and I must scream?

I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream 2: Return of the Mouth

Read more Harlan Ellison. He's my favorite living author.

I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream 2: My Mouth Is Bigger
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream 3: My Mouth is so Big It will Eat the Entire World!
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream 4: We Must Put Our Rivalry as Competitive Food Eaters to Team Up and Play Detectives Who Hunt a Cannibal Because Now We Have a Common Enemy

Honestly, I don't get a legitimate feeling of fear or dread from fiction, but No Mouth is the only story that has ever managed to give me such a feeling. If you're anything like me, you're out of luck. Read more Harlan Ellison, though.

I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream2: I Can't Believe My Evil Supercomputer is This Cute!

Uhhh if you mean the same level of horror in misogyny then Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

I have no mouth and I must scream 2: I have cotton mouth and my partner is expecting me to perform cunnilingus on her

This one should be about on the same level.

I haven't read much Ellison, but did enjoy the Dangerous Visions collection. A few of the stories are dated, but still a very solid collection with some dark and creepy stories.

this thread is basically "I Have no Mouth and I Must Meme"

You should check out www.reddit.com/r/books, you'll find plenty of likeminded folks there

Harlan, either stop jerking yourself off here - fourth time this week, if i've counted correctly - or fucking publish the Last Dangerous Visions.

we're going to get those stories when you die, you know. and you don't have much time left.

if you've destroyed them.. we will BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE.. and KILL YOU AGAIN.

My diary desu, especially the chapters "Virgin with 23" and "NEET for over 4 years now".

I have two enemies and one of them is god

I have no holiness and I want more

"Dude wheres its my mouth?"

This or his other work "I have to pee, but no toilet as far as the eye can see."

His other book
"Nigger faggot mouth blahblahblah, fuck me in my mouth, your cock"

I have no vag, and I must queef

I have no trump and I must drumpf