Lift 1/2/3/4 plate

>lift 1/2/3/4 plate
>better read than almost all normies
>6'
>text a 7/10 (see picrelated)
>first time I've ever asked out a girl
>rejected

>"Just be yourself breh"

What a fucking joke. The red pill is so fucking true. You're either part of the 20 % of men who get tinder matches on tap or you're fucking nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/profile/Matthew_Lieberman/publication/9056800_Does_Rejection_Hurt_An_FMRI_study_of_social_exclusion/links/
books.google.de/books?hl=de&lr=&id=q-10TMtbnvoC&oi=fnd&pg=PR9&dq=related:KSwAFR8EePQJ:scholar.google.com/&ots=PFwfdJ_Bsn&sig=IK7PHq5L0ocKP2ZBFc2G1u_3Rqc#v=onepage&q&f=false
psycnet.apa.org/journals/psp/74/5/1225/
psycnet.apa.org/books/10365/006
psycnet.apa.org/journals/psp/81/6/1058/
youtube.com/watch?v=upnrXooMh4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm 5'6"
I have a pretty ugly face
I don't lift
I have a beer gut
I am balding
I haven't touched a book since last year

I just nailed a 6'1" goddess yesterday because she begged for it three times. We dated for a while and now she wanted to be treated like the slut she is.

She came home and I ordered pizza.
Literally my only expense was a large pizza and two beers.

Stay "redpilled" autist.

>there are "men" who subscribe to cryptofascist identity politics due to inaccessible pootang

Pathetic
You will never make it.

I want to believe

>goddess
>probably a literal 4/10

Rejection sucks, but you need to find a way to cope better and find other ways than to reject an entire sex. Because this won't do anything but throw you into a spiral of frustration.

>Veeky Forums - Literature

>Rejection sucks
Umm, can you cite a peer-reviewed study that objectively proves this claim?

>king of manlets
welp

>gets nicely rejected once
>The red pill is so fucking true women are whores for alpha males why dont they love me
Are you aware of how stupid you sound?

You think that because you have the right "stats", every girl should fall to your feet?

Your problem is in your post:
>first time I've ever asked out a girl

Just fucking do it again. Ask another girl.

Listen here, your successes/attempts ratio is NOT going to be 1, however much you can bench. The difference between you and Chad is that Chad tries all the time, he asks girls if he can piss in their butts and, after an evening of asking, he found the one girl who found that funny. His successes/attempts ratio may be terrible, worse than yours, but he's multiplying it by a shitton of attempts, while you're giving up after trying once. Stop rubbing your nipples with coco lotion and fucking take risks.

Yeah if anything vacuum cleaners for instance are more on the side of attraction

nah chad is just good looking and the women literally come to him, he doesn't have to do shit

Yes. Basing my claims on these studies and on personal experience.

researchgate.net/profile/Matthew_Lieberman/publication/9056800_Does_Rejection_Hurt_An_FMRI_study_of_social_exclusion/links/

books.google.de/books?hl=de&lr=&id=q-10TMtbnvoC&oi=fnd&pg=PR9&dq=related:KSwAFR8EePQJ:scholar.google.com/&ots=PFwfdJ_Bsn&sig=IK7PHq5L0ocKP2ZBFc2G1u_3Rqc#v=onepage&q&f=false

psycnet.apa.org/journals/psp/74/5/1225/

psycnet.apa.org/books/10365/006

psycnet.apa.org/journals/psp/81/6/1058/

>6/10 looks wise
>autist physics grad student
>have pic related gf
The redpill is a joke. The only thing I have going for me I terms of traditional attractiveness is a large penis and it's not like that helps you get dates.

Jewish?

she literally did nothing wrong. her rejection was polite, and ultimately she's just being faithful to her current bf. isn't that a good thing?

i can sympathize with your position, however. it's pretty frustrating and disappointing to undergo a self-improvement kick only to find that it's brought about no tangible benefits with the opposite sex. it can be tempting to just revert to your old unhealthy and/or bitter ways, but i choose to believe that someday it will pay off and i will find a top-tier waifu. but to do that i must be top-tier myself!

Why are you so fixated on that, user?

>this person is posting on Veeky Forums right now

making a cum tribute of yer girl bro

I heard Jews were good wives so I was wondering.

when life gets you down, just remember what phil collins has to say

youtube.com/watch?v=upnrXooMh4s

Yes
This is lit not b&
Not really any different to the norm, it comes down to the individual

The only girl that ever rejected my romantic endeavors was a Jew. She's lovely though and it was for good reasons.

well uhhh is she in a relationship?

cause if she actually is, seems like that's the opposite of bitches an hoes

if she cheated on her bf would that mean she was an angelic perfect waifu?

>says "thank you," and that it sounds great, showing she appreciates (and doesn't take for granted, or assume as a given!) a man showing interest in her
>only rejects you on the basis of being in a relationship already (even if she's lying, it's a nice fucking way to do it - she cared about "rejecting" someone and understands the weight of that)
>you asked her out nice and straightforwardly, didn't act butthurt when she said no

I fucking hate women more than anything and will jump on any opportunity to show how any minor action by one is proof that they're all psychopaths, but she did the best she possibly could, man. She did nothing wrong. Neither did you, so kudos.

same here. she was also half-chinese though. damn she was cute.

also girls don't respond with a paragraph and "omigosh" and an emoticon if they aren't flattered

she at least thinks you're cute

don't be so fuckin butthurt, the level of butthurt incurred by a rejection is where real alphadom is made

this nigga don't know about -> frame

They also tend to be really sophisticated. Jewish gfs are the shit.

I dated a Jewess from Veeky Forums once.

If you read this, I miss licking your feet, and I'm sad you could never piss in my mouth when we tried.

Jews make the most-Veeky Forums gfs, it's settled.

Have you ever met a chad? He gets rejected (though his approach is more suble, and so her rejection lesser) by girls all the time but he's usually sportive about it. So they both don't make a big deal out of it.

If you save yourself for one girl, well, that's a though pill to swallow

Reminder that if you've ever asked a girl out or told her she's attractive or taken her on a date you're an ass-kissing submissive lil fag who's entire life is and will forever be based around appeasing to women. Good job self-perpetuating that dynamic little idiot.

t. drumpfkin

>Neither did you, so kudos.
He made this thread

Yep checks out.

Yeah but up until then.

He does deserve credit for just going for it and not wigging out (to her) when she said no. That's a big stumbling block.

What a qt. Congratulations my man, now stop posting private shit on a Polynesian pottery forum.

>honey, pose! i have to show you to my friends on Veeky Forums.

I want to eat my way to the centre of that girl's soul starting at her asshole.

user pls

She looks like a white Zadie Smith.

I will never date a Jew that is unwilling to convert to Christianity.

Thanks for sharing, my redpilled brother. A heartfelt Deus Vult and don't forget to praise LORD KEK!

>i'm a god among men
>i deign to walk among peasant mortals
>offer my hand to an average peasant female
>she rejects me
>can't understand why

your whole mindset is fucked. i bet you're an autist who never talks to people. i doubt you've had more than 2 conversations with this girl. the fact that your first message to her is to ask her out demonstrates how out of touch you are. why the hell would she go out with you? your whole personality (from this post) seems wrapped up in superficial things. you sound boring as fuck, as well as unironically misogynist.

protip: be funny and spontaneous, everyone is drawn to those qualities. if you can't do that, your "stats" won't matter for shit. btw, if this is legit your first time asking a girl out, then you're underage and should leave.

go back to tumblr your post is embarrassing even when i agree with it

Haha, you are right, I will tell her that
She has that effect on guys

>Asking her out in a message out of nowhere
No matter how much you work out, you'll never lift the burden of betaness from your life

women aren't like men. they don't hover around the most physically perfect specimen like vultures waiting on a sick animal

>falling for the lifting meme
Pathetic. No wonder you can't get girls.

Veeky Forums Pass user since December 2012.

Are you fucking joking? Harem behaviour is observable and women would rather share a 10/10 than be exclusively loved by a 6/10.

>hasn't completely given up on women

You're late to the party. I spent so much time and effort trying and failing, exasperating over missed "signs", and being "just friends" in spite of bullshit "how are you single??" remarks, that I refuse to try anymore. When girls are near me I deliberately avoid conversation and even eye contact, and when female friends suggest any romantic hints I obliquely feign ignorance and change the subject.

Women are a cruel meme.

women are much more likely than men to have a B option as insurance for if their A option fails

bitch plz