Why do philosophers always have a near autistic aversion to woman and family life?

Why do philosophers always have a near autistic aversion to woman and family life?

schopenhauer was a baller when he was young

>spend your time (probably) meditating on the futility and wretchedness of human life
>the only thing that brings peace or at least temporarily staves off suffering is time spent in thought

It's pretty much impossible to communicate that with most people, because you need at least a momentary calm in "real life" to stop and think. Most people are busy and stay busy and even intentionally keep themselves busy because, instead of finding value in the thought that stems from personal reflection, they panic when forced to ask those "big questions."

And women are especially bad, not through any fault of their own or anything necessarily stemming from their personalities, but the fact that guys are always talking to them and, therefore, keeping them occupied. Good luck talking to a girl who's been hit on and asked out and taken to parties and brought free drinks her whole life, and convincing her to surrender at least some of that to spend time in quiet thought.

who would actually do philosophy if you had a nice homelife and a gf?

Wait a minute, he looks familiar...

they haven't
it's just one of the many professions that is usually incompatible with family life

All the non edgy philosophers

Hegel had three kids IIRC, one illegitimate.

schopenhauer also had an illegitimate kid but it died at birth

Cause woke niggas know not to fuck with thots.

I noticed that I also have that trait, though in my case I think I was just bad with girls long enough to stop caring about them as much.

Bertrand Russell got mad pussy. I mean just look at him, he looks pretty bad ass (pic related).

Also Richard Montague was gay, but he was also a promiscuous little party animal.

How all of you talk about women makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm sorry :(
Want me to rub your tummy until you feel good again?

I want you to change for the better. And listen to the alarms ringing in your head. I want you to go, and stop following our status quo. And do something that others won't try again.

ok

underrated post

All you have to say? I guess everything is just ok.

A fool suffers, thinking,
"I have children! I have wealth!"
One's self is not even one's own.
How then are children? How then is wealth?

yeah

You're not ok.