Does real perpetual motion machine exist?

does real perpetual motion machine exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn22028-computer-that-could-outlive-the-universe-a-step-closer/
universetoday.com/96379/a-space-time-crystal-to-outlive-the-universe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It will once we get more women into STEM fields as they are underrepresented.
A shit question gets a shitty answer.

everyone question on this board is as dumb as this.

Damn son how do I get accepted into Mogadishu University?

memedrive exists and actually werks, so yes

No.

Everything in this universe will stop moving eventually. Even the stars will stop spinning.
True perpetual motion would need to be capable of maintaining momentum for longer than the lifespan of the universe, which would require an extra dimensional energy source.

In short, if you could generate enough energy to punch a hole into another universe, that has more energy than our universe, and let that energy leak into our own you could have perpetual motion.

be a real nigga

False

newscientist.com/article/dn22028-computer-that-could-outlive-the-universe-a-step-closer/

universetoday.com/96379/a-space-time-crystal-to-outlive-the-universe/

Does Bruno Mars is gay?

yes, your pic is one.

If you put one in a vacuum it will continue oscillating forever if you just give in a little nudge every now and then.

time crystals only work in a universe that does not have accelerated expantion

No, but you can get pretty damn close.

I mean, if we could get some menial labor to push a ball up a hill once a year we'd have an excess of clean power, but everyone starts screaming about "Muh Sisyphus!"

> obvious bait is obvious

It exists, but the big corporations are hiding it from us so they can make more money.

how do u know the universe isn't infinite

planets and galaxies will, in practice, move around one each other for eternity...
the problem is, you can't extract any energy from that fact

Yes, but we call it """time"""

Correct me if I'm wrong, but superfluid Helium pretty much undergoes perpetual motion doesn't it?

Yes, but only when its in a gaseous form.

Asking a computer to solve pi reduces perpetual energy as it can never solve it. You can then harness the energy and use it to propel the computer, providing of course you have little wheels on the computer.

Casimir effect