"You should be able to solve this" thread

Post your "you should be able to solve this" and other anons try to solve them.

That activated my almond nonironically

Construct a ring where the formula
(a+b)^n = a^n + b^n holds, that is not the trivial ring.

Prove or disprove that a ring with such a property can exist where exponentiation is defined similarly to the way it is defined in the integers.

That means, multiplication is defined as repeated addition and exponentiation as repeated multiplication, in the given ring

My answer: 0%
My solution:All the possible solutions seem to lead to a paradox: if you choose 25% it is wrong because there are two out of four right alternatives and then you have 50%, wich is wrong because then only one alternative out of four represents the right solution wich would lead to either going back to 25% wich we already know is wrong or going to 0% wich is wrong also because then there would be one right alternative and that would be 25%, but here is the thing: since 0% is also a wrong alternative it means that there is actually 0% of chance of winning, and lets remember the problem does not require us to choose between a b c or d to find the answer so by saying that we have a 0% chance of winning is not the same as marking the option c, wich would lead to a paradox. It is just saying that whatever option you choose is wrong.

a=b=0 :^)
>there's gonna be a polynomial in form of (a^n + ... + b^n) whose coefficients can be found using pascals triangle. setting that equal to a^n + b^n will have the trivial solution being the only one working for all n.

no answer is correct.

So 0%?

The statement is false for all answers.

No because then there is a 25% chance of guessing correctly. This implies there is now a 50% of guessing correctly. This implies there is a 25% chance of questing correctly. Hence all possible answers can't be correct.

The question was: what is the probability of someone when picking an alternative at random get the right option aka the true alternative. If there are no true alternatives then there is a 0 percent chance, and this is a paradox.

use this from now on

That's cringeworthy as fuck

are you a closet homo?

I am an actual homo. I think homo anime is cringeworthy as well. Don't talk to me about degeneracy, you get off to drawings dude

What are you a drawingphobe? Do you really hate drawings and want people who draw anime beaten to death?
Wtf is wrong with you dude

Well I guess it's less about the drawing and more about the fact that its a chinese cartoon reaction image

>a=b=0 :^)

The point is that you make a ring where for any a, b and n in the ring, the equation holds.

But if you had 0% chance to get a correct answer, and you answered 0% then you have got the correct answer. Which is a paradox.

Here have actually good one

It's not the same if you don't have the assistant there.

I made easy one for you guys

Her face looks weird.