Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STvbV1zPCRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they would cancel each other out

cosy star?

You get a double-slit sun interference pattern

maybe these threads would stop

Double slut?

They would be far too big for any interesting effect to happen. They would sort of look like they were going into one another and eventually just sort of scatter. Material isn't really important when it's something as big as a star, unless of course it's something weird and exotic.

Imagine two retards.
One from /x/ another from Veeky Forums.
What would happen if they sucked each other off.

There is only -1/12 of a sun left

damn... and where does the other 0.999.. go....

an ice giant almost star in 10s of billions of years when there is enough oxygen around to make a brown dwarf sized iceball ... and a star that has fused a lot of it's oxygen into silicon.... sort of a lava star... if they collided the combined star would likely start fusing the hydrogen from the ice "star" and depending on how much mass was lost could start fusing the oxygen into silicon...
aren't these questions more suited to /b?

/pol/ would be born

That not how making babies works, user.

Looks familiar, remember this having something to do with adding all natural numbers. Granted I've been out of high school for many years.

This would imply /pol/ is comparable to a functional human being like other boards rather then just some semen they ejaculated.

youtube.com/watch?v=STvbV1zPCRk
You know

well /pol/ is full of black rapists so you can't compare them to human beings at all.

you can't have a sun made of ice, it would just collapse on itself to form a black hole or a neutron star

It makes a sun made out of obsidian. If you then collide it with a fourth sun made out of fire, it forms a portal to hell

i missed this bait

the same thing that happens when a 1000 degrees glowing knife with -1000 degrees frozen knife

>Sun made out of lava
I am pretty sure a sun made out of hydrogen performing nuclear fission would be hotter

newfag lmao

No. The obsidian sun would melt, turning it into a sun of water.

From my experiments, i can say with certainty that it would create a black hole made out of steam.

if by 'lava' you mean exploding hydrogen
it depends how fast they collide at, it could make a huge shockwave or they could just cancel out and become a black dwarf

the lava would melt the ice as the ice freezes the lava

it would look like the bounce off each other, but they actually pass straight through each other, changing(ice to lava, lava to ice) at a constant rate

I am pretty sure a sun made out of hydrogen performing nuclear fusion would be even hotter

>hydrogen
>fission

>screencapping the incomplete limit
>not waiting 2 seconds for him to write the + in x->0+

>What would happen if they sucked each other off.
True love, pleasure and happiness.

If he would of meant that he would of said that

yeah, these threads are fun because people are bound to say all kinds of shit

The fact that this thread has over 30 replies and is still alive only shows how trash is this board and how mods give no fuck about it.

Glad I no longer visit Veeky Forums on a regular basis. Such a waste of time.

Hi there newfriend

You'd end up with a sun made out of water and igneous rock. Much like how planet Earth was formed.

Is the sun made of ice made out of fresh water ice or salt water ice?

It makes a big difference to the outcome.

Where do u think iceland comes from

Maybe earth or how else are we here to talk about it?