What's that Veeky Forumsentists

what's that on my finger

ask if you need more information

A wart from masturbating.
/thread

I noticed it last year but over the last sumer it disappeared but now it came back

Instant Death Syndrome.

Melanoma

could you give me real answers please

Why is OP never fun?

If you are concerned, go to a dermatologist.

They will take a biopsy and culture it, and tell you what it is. Worst case scenario it's a form of melanoma...which is highly unlikely seeing it's on your finger.

Or it could be a wart / growth.

Better to get it checked out.

dermatist In Germany
probably 6 months waiting to get a apoinent

I have some flouracil sacilicacid Tinkturen should I aply that

Biopsy and culture it yourself, you lazy shmuck.

Come to the Unites States. Phone appointments take 8-10 minutes.

how would you do this
sure bacteria or mold can be done at home

but herd I don't even know what it is

Just cut that shit right out of you, who cares what it is. Use some toenail clippers, push the folded up skin in between the jaws and just go. It'll bleed and hurt but you're not a pussy right? You'll have to make three, maybe four cuts along the perimeter of the blemish, and try to remove a cone as deep as the blemish is wide. Then you put a dab of antibiotic cream on a nice cloth knuckle/finger bandage and wrap it up for a few days.

can you scan all your fingers i need them for something

I thought these there loaves of bread from the thumbnail.

That's your epidermis. It's vital so don't mess with it.

Looks like skin

some sort of wart, it's unimportant, nonlethal, and will go away Just forget you have it

why ur fingers look like sausages ?

This OP, it's not cancer don't worry you won't lose your finger, ignore the itching and the feelings of dread.
Don't look behind you.

I don't see anything; at least not worth worrying over.

The picture does show an abnormally long baby finger: Or I have a very short one. I'm going with your finger is wrong. Sorry about that. It probably won't clear up.