DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:
Book of unknown origin. I want to get rid of it because it creeps the hell out of my mother.
She says it's mostly the low humming it produces and taste of copper in her mouth she gets when she sees it is a bit much. I'd be happy to give it away to anyone who wants it. I'm willing to travel if you find it awkward to get to waterford.

Should I go pick it up?

can you even read that thing, it looks pretty damaged

I'll give him a ring and ask him tomorrow.

It's probably just some idiot LARPing

Well duh. Investigate that shit

It looks too new to be truly evil.

Scam.

I won't even keep The Book of the Law in my house never mind having some satanic book that probably belonged to some pedo cult.

evil can be new too you reatard.

boooooring

Go to /x/, Veeky Forums doesnt role play.

A secret society meets once every three years at a small diner in West Virginia. To join, you must come to the American Grill diner located in Cricket at 9:30 PM on September the twenty-first. The only uniform is a heavy overcoat and a green tie. Order an "Eggs and bacon platter with coffee." The waiter will tell you that the breakfast menu is unavailable, reply, "Well, just the coffee then." You'll be allowed to stay after closing time for the meet. The meeting itself is a meeting of the minds and philosophy regarding immortality. The society is called "The Socratic Method." They hoist their mugs at the beginning and end of the meeting and say "Death to Socrates." It's rumored a little hemlock is added to the first cup, and an antidote to the last.

It’s best not to wear religious iconography or silver around the book that tends to get on its nerves.
It hisses when in the proximity of hello magazine or when people say gif like it starts with a J so it can’t be all bad like.
While holding the book it’s best not to cross running water or make direct eye contact with a crow( I learned that one the hard way).if you do decide to take the book there will be a bit of a ritual involved , it won’t take long at all but it does involve a lot of spit and root vegetables so if that’s to weird for you I understand.
I’m no book expect now but I’d say this is probably quite unique I’d say a limited run.
Full disclosure I have a awful feeling it’s actually a Tom Clancy novel.

where's this from?

Burble restaurant down on Fotherington street in Pigshire

>pigshire

Are you a fucking hobbit?

looks like Bloom's copy of Infinite Jest

am i on scp website when did

This was on /x/ yesterday, get the tf off rp

You're cancer and you used electronic tape

This was posted 12 minutes after the post on /x/, and it's called electrical tape you fucking idiot.

shut the fuck up you fucking faggot
god you're so fucking annoying

What, read so often it got worn-the-fuck-out because he secretly loved it more than anything?

*rubs hands*

>Book of unknown origin. I want to get rid of it because it creeps the hell out of my mother.
lmao dude she sounds like a moron