What is the most average thing that exists?

What is the most average thing that exists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expected_value
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Average
>Isn't in the middle of the scale

I like this subtle b8. Well done OP.

your shitpost

Probably spacetime..its everywhere on average.

how do you average something that is infinite?

same way you find the centroid of a shape. use calculus

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expected_value

zero is the only correct answer

It isn't infinite.

Actually no, Dark Energy proves that """empty""" space has a tiny bit of "something" in it.

STOP THIS FUCKING SHIT
>7/10 is average
>Not 5/10
>When the average of 1/10,2/10,3/10,...10/10 is 5/10

I FUCKING HATE YOU, /V/, AND EVERY STUPID FUCKING REVIEWER WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THIS 7/10=AVERAGE MEME.
Fuck 7/10 I'm absolutely furious and finally get to vent about this in a relevant thread after years.

First time I see a frogposter being relevant.

Nobody wants to play a truly average game. They have no draw and are forgettable. A game that is averagely good, on the other hand...

My penis.

This is why i use a rating system where average is zero. Anything better than average is positive and anything worse is negative. Scale goes from -5 to +5

This ensures that when somebody is rating something, they think "what is the 'average' experience, and is this better or worse than that?"

The fuck is wrong with you, you autist. 7/10 is average because the average person is not too far from being pretty attractive. Just like a C is considered average, not a 50%. it's a right biased curve.

>using 0 instead of 1

>hurr durr I'm a fucking retard
Why the fuck weight as the average instead of 5 if the average person is a fucking "not too far from being pretty attractive ( i.e. ABOVE AVERAGE )?
>Just like C is considered average.
No one gives a fuck about your retarded education system, amerifat.

>if the average person is a fucking "not too far from being pretty attractive ( i.e. ABOVE AVERAGE )?
>i.e. ABOVE AVERAGE
I just told you why you dense little shit... try not thinking in circles. It's not above average to look alright if the average person is actually alright looking. Just like a 50% isn't average if the average person scores a 75.
>No one gives a fuck about your retarded education system
i'm sure none of the third world roaches in your country give a shit about our education system, but everyone else does. tell me how many top 10 universities are in the US then tell me how many top 50 universities are from your country.

-1\12

You

Hydrogen

somebody's not very good at stats

Iron

this
[math]n^{-1} \sum_{i=0}^n x_i[/math]

non-existence

It's average not median

>menems de Facebook
pls kys

norn iron