Thoughts on Soren Kierkegaard?

Thoughts on Soren Kierkegaard?

Genius. Brilliant. Perfect. My favourite person ever. Would go full homo for him. Love him.

Great stuff, Either/Or is blowing my mind right now with how prescient it is. Shades of Kafka, Wittgenstein, Borges and Nietzsche. He has as much humor as any of em too

Han er min personlige sæd-spand

Stop making these lame ass threads.

*mitt

this desu

*min

triggered, pseud?

how many layers of le irony is this? xD

s u c K

I actually know the person in OPs picture. I really don't get how he is a meme.

he looks like a goat-man

Because he looks like an irl version of jimmy neutron if he grew up to be a nu-male

He brought theology out of the dark ages.

favorite philosopher.

He is kind of a weirdo. Hardly a goat male.

Yeah, I guess you're right, but it's still weird seeing people make fun of him for his appearance. Especially considering most of the people on Veeky Forums are the same caliber of looks. Well, maybe not my fellow Veeky Forumsizens, but /pol/tards for sure.

Low testosterone beta male, literally a deformed cripple.

Human trash.

He is like 6.3 irl. It's not like you're an ubermench

Kierkegaard that is.

I am also 192cm tall, I don't know how much that is in freedom units, but I do know that height is meaningless by itself unless it is coupled with FRAME, and the guy in OP looks like he has bird bones.

can we please have a moratorium on that fucking picture

Sad edgy emo pretty boy who said some edgy shit about Christianity and ethics.

Isn't he the Christian philosopher who is not really a Christian philosopher, and who receives a base of support from people that have become disheartened by the mainstream lineup of philosophers but are yet to relinquish their conventional moral sensibility?

no

Well that I can't argue with. I'm not really sure why I'm defending him. He isn't the worst person I've met, but still kind of weird.

Is that his actual every day appearance? Is he aware that he is a meme?

heh, you stood no chance kid, I have over 2000 confirmed posts on sluthate and have become an expert at performing physiognomic analysis and evaluating the worth and spiritual character of humans based on bone structure.

Lol